Kshitiz's Cricket Sim 09 Discussion/Testing

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
4-5 ducks every match? :O

Are these ducks from the lower order batsmen/tailenders or top batsmen?

it's happen with both Top [2-3] and Lower order [3-5] in almost every match combined both innings... if top order not got out on duck, they still play badly and got out below 10 runs [even it happens with good rated batsman]...
if you or @User2010 share some player ratings, it will be great for new CS15 users...

AB de Villiers - bat rate: / bat agg:
David Miller - bat rate: / bat agg:
Ajinkya Rahane - bat rate: / bat agg:
Albie Morkal - bat rate: / bat agg:
Sanju Samson - bat rate: / bat agg:

Mitchell Starc - bowl rate: / bowl agg:
Ashish Nehra - bowl rate: / bowl agg:
Sandeep Sharma - bowl rate: / bowl agg:
Kerin Pollard - bowl rate: / bowl agg:
Geln Maxwell - bowl rate: / bowl agg:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Kshitiz_Indian In this build 15.01. Whenever Itry to play a match it automatically quits to the irst screen.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
@Kshitiz_Indian In this build 15.01. Whenever Itry to play a match it automatically quits to the irst screen.
@Raghu @User2010 @Sodium I saw you guys using the sim in your leagues, have anyone of you have ever encountered this? Please send me any two teams, I'll clear out is there problem in my sim or teams.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Raghu @User2010 @Sodium I saw you guys using the sim in your leagues, have anyone of you have ever encountered this? Please send me any two teams, I'll clear out is there problem in my sim or teams.
I didn't encounter any such crash. I have successfully completed my Essel Cricket League without any flaws.

Can you elaborate your problem? I will try to fix it in the next release if Kshitz permits me.

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I didn't encounter any such crash. I have successfully completed my Essel Cricket League without any flaws.

Can you elaborate your problem? I will try fix it in the next release if Kshitz permits me.
Simply here are the screenies(If you don't mind can you PM me two of your ECL tef files?):
upload_2015-11-5_15-27-43.png

upload_2015-11-5_15-30-24.png

upload_2015-11-5_15-29-34.png

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Sure. I will sending it once I get to my PC.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I think you are running sim in windows 10... i am using Windows 8.1, so it runs normally for me... and also i use 2 words code for team and it runs smoothly...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I never had any issue with C09 or C15 on Win 10. However, C15 has some sim bugs like 9 runs off a ball. So better use C09 for now.
It's fine now. Actually it's superfine now...

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member

Can you elaborate your problem? I will try to fix it in the next release if Kshitz permits me.

Feel free. If you're a coder who's accustomed with Version control and collaboration (or if there's anyone else) I can create a GitHub project with the source and you can send any patches there. I'll be happy to merge them.

Sorry, I haven't really had the time to fix the issues in CS15. I'm unlikely to find any time for this in November too; hopefully in December!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Feel free. If you're a coder who's accustomed with Version control and collaboration (or if there's anyone else) I can create a GitHub project with the source and you can send any patches there. I'll be happy to merge them.

Sorry, I haven't really had the time to fix the issues in CS15. I'm unlikely to find any time for this in November too; hopefully in December!
Thanks. I will first try to fix that 'duck' error.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Which compiler you used to build the program? Tbh its really horrible. Can you please compile it with latest C++ Program?

Users who are viewing this thread