Last edited:

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May I be the first to apply for the chance to represent your franchise? (If this is how it works?) Here is a brief biography.

A left-arm fast bowling all-rounder Bobby Dillinger has spent his career playing for Brockenhurst in the New Forest. Dillinger is known for his hostile seam and pace bowling, especially fast inch-perfect yorkers.

His ability to move the ball both ways off the wicket and swing the ball at pace is legendary throughout the South Coast. As his career progresses Dillinger has started to master the art of reverse swing with the old ball to devastating effect. Fast and with a flashy smile that adds to his star quality, Dillinger is currently Brockenhurst's most successful bowler with 310 wickets in 76 matches at an average of 28.81.

With the bat he averages 20.19 and is especially effective against spin bowlers. However, he likes to slog and at times has been criticized for his lack of high scores and giving away his wicket too cheaply. In October 2006 he scored 157 runs not out, of the team's total of 253 against local rivals Lymington on a typical boggy New Forest pitch at Balmer Lawn.

He has also achieved good scores for his team such as his scores of 123 and 65* against Milford and Bashley. His batting is a valuable asset at times, such as in the Stone Cup final in 2009, when needing six runs and two balls to win the match, he hit the first delivery he faced for a six and secured the cup.

Does this sound like a Landscape kind of player? I certainly hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Announcement

1.5 MILLION vCASH SIGN ON BONUS!

All players who joins our team will get 1.5 million vCash just for joining our team. Isn't that awesome? So now you got more reasons to join Landscape and Not to join Hugging Muffins or whatever the other team names are.

So what are you waiting for? Nominate yourself for this legendary team in this particular thread.​

Last edited by a moderator:

PokerAce

Banned
Wow I would like to join the Landscapes. For starters the name indicates its a more serious franchise than Slipperpool (:facepalm). The graphics you guys have put up at the start of this thread are also appealing.

I have signed up as a Batting Allrounder (RHB, LH Leg Spin), and I intend to be very active during the league. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am very active on the boards anyway.

Thx

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Wow I would like to join the Landscapes. For starters the name indicates its a more serious franchise than Slipperpool (:facepalm). The graphics you guys have put up at the start of this thread are also appealing.

I have signed up as a Batting Allrounder (RHB, LH Leg Spin), and I intend to be very active during the league. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am very active on the boards anyway.

Thx
Indeed you are active. Just in Cricket Discussions Forums. Your debating skill is mindblowing.:clap You just keep on arguing until the person who is debating with you give up. You should have been here as a investor rather then player.:)

PokerAce

Banned
Indeed you are active. Just in Cricket Discussions Forums. Your debating skill is mindblowing.:clap You just keep on arguing until the person who is debating with you give up. You should have been here as a investor rather then player.:)

Hi, well first of all thx for the very kind words.

I really did want to own a team this time, but I had little or no vCash to offer. I guess I will have to be content with just playing this round.
If I get into Landscape it will be a fun tournament.

S

Satan666

^^^Excellent youre here, now I really hoping I am on this team. ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread