Last.FM

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Last.fm_logo_%28crimson%29.png

Have we got any members of Last.Fm on here ? It's well worth checking out if you're into your music. If you don't know what Last.Fm is here's a little description from the 100% factually accurate Wikipedia :p

Last.fm builds a detailed profile of each user's musical taste by recording details of all the songs the user listens to, either on the streamed radio stations or on the user's computer or portable music device. This information is transferred to Last.fm's database ("scrobbled") via a plugin installed into the user's music player. The profile data is displayed on a personal web page. The site offers numerous social networking features and can recommend and play artists similar to the user's favourites.

It's really quite good, shows you every song you've listened to, you can set favourite tunes, view people with similar music tastes, add your friends, it's a cracking site. I've been a member since May last year but only recently started using it. In that time i've listened to 4,781 songs, pretty good number :D.

Here's a link to my profile, well worth signing up for !!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't go on mine anymore ever since one of my mates hacked into my computer and started to play a load of Spice Girls and Boyzone songs on it.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
My thread is blatently better. It's got a logo, i don't see one on yours ;). Me > Culli. Fact.

I did do a search, but didnt put Last.Fm but Last Fm instead and it came up with no results, so made a new thread.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
My thread is blatently better. It's got a logo, i don't see one on yours ;). Me > Culli. Fact.
That is true, I've closed the other thread.

I've tried out Last.fm before, and it just kept making media player crash, so I gave up on it. Fairly decent site otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread