Last Movie You Watched

papalazarou

Club Captain
blade-runner-2049-official-poster-001-480x740.jpg

Some shoes to fill but the boy done good!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Was San Andreas such a hit that it led to the making of San Andreas 2 :spy? I thought it bombed at the BO?

digiosmosis

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Last night I watched Bend it Like Beckham. Such a lovely story where an Indian girl lives up to her dream for playing football in the league.

digiosmosis

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone watched this movie yet? Please share your views on this movie. I am planning to watch this movie tomorrow in theaters.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Moana

It’s Disney, the missus loved it, and I enjoyed it too :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Justice League, could have been a little better but overall a good entertainer. Love the comic timing from Ballen Allen a.k.a The Flash :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Seen it too and I don't recommend it, huge disappointment. Guess there was a reason why the Rotten Tomatoes rating was withheld until the day of release.
I think the same aswell. I left the movie wanting to see more and so less was shown. I am in love with Gal Gadot. She is just brilliant and I am dying to see Wonder Women 2. She fits the role so well. Ben Affleck is an old horse now, although he looks smart as Batman, I do not see him being a Batman going ahead. To be honest Cyborg as a hero is something I would not like seeing. I started these fictional series of DC because of Batman & Jim Gordan, they are closest towards being actual real life heroes.

Superman was always going to be part of this movie but his comeback was lame, was expecting more heroic.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I think the same aswell. I left the movie wanting to see more and so less was shown. I am in love with Gal Gadot. She is just brilliant and I am dying to see Wonder Women 2. She fits the role so well. Ben Affleck is an old horse now, although he looks smart as Batman, I do not see him being a Batman going ahead. To be honest Cyborg as a hero is something I would not like seeing. I started these fictional series of DC because of Batman & Jim Gordan, they are closest towards being actual real life heroes.

Superman was always going to be part of this movie but his comeback was lame, was expecting more heroic.
Seemed like a hastened attempted response to Avengers tbh. Very confused plot.

Users who are viewing this thread