Last Movie You Watched

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally managed to watch Top Gun: Maverick and was pleasantly surprised by how well made the movie was despite the very simplistic nature of the plot, the clichéd narrative and story beats. This does show that there’ll always be a market for well made action movies with heart and emotion alongside passion poured into it when they also have practical effects and a decent logical consistency (even accounting for the numerous plotholes that will no doubt be nitpicked in the near future). Hope it doesn’t spawn further movies or series though.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Haven't done this in a while, but here are the movies that I have seen since the last one. From worst to best

ucqtAussxYNRw4lGvRaSbRJLskV.jpg

If this was a stand alone movie, that was not connected to The Bourne series, it would've been completely fine, but as a spin-off I just wasn't feeling it. It just reminded me how much I enjoyed the other movies a lot more.

iu01cvxs3eLQzra3YNF1pbpXIZa.jpg

Not the best DC animated movie, but not the worst either. I liked the animation style, but the story was just meh.

yUkH0y9OsY7J08Dvfzi1P0di559.jpg

Out of all the movies I watched in this batch. Redline was the best looking one, by far. The animation style works so well for this futuristic racing movie. The rest of the movie was decent, nothing amazing.

AcKVlWaNVVVFQwro3nLXqPljcYA.jpg

The only reason this movie is this high, is because I loved the first half of the movie, but the second half really killed all the excitement that was built up in the first half. Overall, I really enjoyed it, but the whole movie was like it's first half, it would've been a masterpiece

bBc11ry5RS69Txh1c9oLRl8ZXIM.jpg

It's a very stereotypical sports movie, with a retired coach coming back to teach a team of young kids that no one thinks can win and ending up in the finals. It was a very fun, if somewhat generic movie. Exactly what I was in the mood for at the time.

bXNvzjULc9jrOVhGfjcc64uKZmZ.jpg

I haven't seen very many silent movies. I've seen a few, but this has to be the top of the list as one of the best. Charlie Chaplin was fantastic, because of this movie I've added Chaplin biopic to my watchlist.

tS0PedvA2mFO9VCHYwQpaU1K36U.jpg

I've seen this movie more times than I can count. I know every single joke that coming and it still makes me laugh out loud. Great jokes, great songs, great movie.

79vujbsWEbX4dzffBV541QXN6sf.jpg

Talk about a mind-fearsome tweak movie. This movie was amazing! I would recommend everyone watch it, as the subject matter is more relevant today in my opinion than when the movie first came out

jkixsXzRh28q3PCqFoWcf7unghT.jpg

Heartbreaking movie, just goes to show how one little misunderstanding can ruin someone's whole life. Loved the movie, don't think I can ever watch it again.

438QXt1E3WJWb3PqNniK0tAE5c1.jpg

Just watched this in the theaters yesterday. Really enjoyed it, great movie, great cast, great story.

l2IY0gOHHmCWM90LjteFssxIV1G.jpg

After watching Paths of Glory, I was reading reviews of it online and someone said something like, 'It's very difficult to make an anti-war movie, but Paths of Glory is the best one'. This movie is just fantastic. I would put it near the top of any war movie that I have seen
Perfect Blue is a classic as is Paths of Glory (one of my favorites).

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I can't remember the original, I know I have watched parts of it.
New one is good but could have used a better directors and stunt coordinators.

The original one (if that is the Tamil version you're referring to) is an absolute masterpiece and was quite successful here.
Post automatically merged:

This one got leaked a while ago and only now they're releasing it. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread