Last Movie You Watched

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Here's my list of movies since the last time.

2Ypg0KhQfFYWILelvHGtSHHR0dk.jpg

Great movie, very fun. Solid 7.5/10

n4Pvcc669wrLCkZ7Jl9t12ELY7b.jpg

Fun movie, little cheesy but still fun. 7/10

jQ0gylJMxWSL490sy0RrPj1Lj7e.jpg

If you haven't seen this movie, go out of your way. Great movie, great acting. 9/10

mThOw5rXLtdbY3WmuTsS9zsQBMG.jpg

Great movie, really enjoyed it. 7.5/10

hrATQE8ScQceohwInaMluluNEaf.jpg

Meh story, nice animation, but that's about it. 4/10

8M6bA5t2q5u1nWDTEIXuGDwvboW.jpg

Felt more like a rom-com than a superhero movie. Not what I was expecting. It was fine 5/10

rzRb63TldOKdKydCvWJM8B6EkPM.jpg

I was expecting more, felt disappointed. 4/10

4F2QwCOYHJJjecSvdOjStuVLkpu.jpg

Fun movie definitely took some liberties with certain aspects, if anyone is interested in the check out the gaming historian on youtube. Still good movie 8/10

9lOloREsAhBu0pEtU0BgeR1rHyo.jpg

Yeah, not a movie for me. It was okay 6/10

9Kml8c7L1IySs1g8Q9v8l1EPS1J.jpg

I like Andrew's style but this just felt all over the place. 7/10

kxZUWtJGbGqaUdXCYg2CTs8wyEc.jpg

Great movie, heart breaking 8.5/10

4hezTKTuZMp0l2ufihKwPgLmfLg.jpg

Good movie, again another "horror" movie that failed to scare me, but it was still a good movie. 8/10

3kmfoWWEc9Vtyuaf9v5VipRgdjx.jpg

Another great movie. Great cast and great acting. 8.5/10

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Here's my latest update.

zPib4ukTSdXvHP9pxGkFCe34f3y.jpg

One of the best movies ever made. Love watching it every once in a while and still love it every time. 9.5/10

w7pWcLaYQkbtRUn99K6ome0DblL.jpg

At first I was hesitant to watch it after looking at the runtime, i figured I'll split it in a couple of days, but once the movie starts going I couldn't stop watching. One of the best samurai fight scenes in any movie a scene that has been copied many times since, but it was still awesome to see the original. Highly recommend this movie. 9/10

qNBAXBIQlnOThrVvA6mA2B5ggV6.jpg

What can I say about this. I enjoyed seeing the references but that can't be all what a movie is about. Everything else just fell a bit short for me. It was okay, but I wouldn't watch it again. 4/10

liLN69YgoovHVgmlHJ876PKi5Yi.jpg

Another one of those movies I just didn't like. I didn't like the main characters thought they were extremely unlikeable. Didn't like the story. Just avoid. 2/10

vZloFAK7NmvMGKE7VkF5UHaz0I.jpg

Really enjoyed it. Probably had one the best action scenes in all these movies. 7.5/10

mM5Cad2ESBprh6ucPnMzMfI34Cu.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, this was adapted from an Agatha Christie novel. Great movie, really kept me hooked throughout and I didn't see the twist coming at the end, I read a few recent reviews where people said they saw the twist coming maybe I wasn't paying full attention. Regardless I really enjoyed it 8.5/10

v7UF7ypAqjsFZFdjksjQ7IUpXdn.jpg

A movie that surprised me with how decent it was. Only because I had no expectations going in. I still liked most of the characters story was decently fun there were a few moments of stupidity but it still worked. 7/10

r2J02Z2OpNTctfOSN1Ydgii51I3.jpg

Another one I had low expectations for but ended up surprising me. I think it was the best Guardians movie out of the three. 8/10

tgNjemQPG96uIezpiUiXFcer5ga.jpg

This is regarded as one of Akira Kurosawa's best films and it's not hard to see why. It felt like two completely different movies in the first half and the second half. It felt almost like a Hitchcock film at points. Highly recommended if you haven't seen it. 9/10

Aeltt5tl02zrEj4GoMynHc94lWG.jpg

I have no idea why Robert Downey Jr. was nominated for an oscar for this movie. I wanted to strangle him each time he opened his mouth. I like Robert Downey Jr. but he has one of the worst british accents I've heard, I didn't even like when he did the same accent for his Sherlock movies. The movie was also not very good. I enjoyed the sets the costumes. The only thing I really liked and maybe what may have earned Downey the best actor nomination was the final scene. I really did like the final scene that alone sort of saved the movie for me. 5/10

kkfKLeOTo7RjS9TxHKpknlL7huS.jpg

This was the second film I saw that was directed by Billy Wilder (first was Witness for the Prosecution). I loved this one just as much at the other. After this I've added a few more of his movies to my watch list. 8.5/10

p9fmuz2Oj3HtEJEqbIwkFGUhVXD.jpg

If I wasn't scared watching this, I don't think I'll ever find a movie that I'll ever find scary. I really don't get what people find scary about these movies. I'll get startled when there's a jump scare (I don't remember there being a jump scare in this movie) but that doesn't mean the movie is scary. Having said that, I loved this movie. Again, not scary for me but I loved the story, the characters, the mood. I've got Midsommer on my list by the same director and I can't wait to watch that, but Hereditary was great 8.5/10

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Here's my latest update.

zPib4ukTSdXvHP9pxGkFCe34f3y.jpg

One of the best movies ever made. Love watching it every once in a while and still love it every time. 9.5/10

w7pWcLaYQkbtRUn99K6ome0DblL.jpg

At first I was hesitant to watch it after looking at the runtime, i figured I'll split it in a couple of days, but once the movie starts going I couldn't stop watching. One of the best samurai fight scenes in any movie a scene that has been copied many times since, but it was still awesome to see the original. Highly recommend this movie. 9/10

qNBAXBIQlnOThrVvA6mA2B5ggV6.jpg

What can I say about this. I enjoyed seeing the references but that can't be all what a movie is about. Everything else just fell a bit short for me. It was okay, but I wouldn't watch it again. 4/10

liLN69YgoovHVgmlHJ876PKi5Yi.jpg

Another one of those movies I just didn't like. I didn't like the main characters thought they were extremely unlikeable. Didn't like the story. Just avoid. 2/10

vZloFAK7NmvMGKE7VkF5UHaz0I.jpg

Really enjoyed it. Probably had one the best action scenes in all these movies. 7.5/10

mM5Cad2ESBprh6ucPnMzMfI34Cu.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, this was adapted from an Agatha Christie novel. Great movie, really kept me hooked throughout and I didn't see the twist coming at the end, I read a few recent reviews where people said they saw the twist coming maybe I wasn't paying full attention. Regardless I really enjoyed it 8.5/10

v7UF7ypAqjsFZFdjksjQ7IUpXdn.jpg

A movie that surprised me with how decent it was. Only because I had no expectations going in. I still liked most of the characters story was decently fun there were a few moments of stupidity but it still worked. 7/10

r2J02Z2OpNTctfOSN1Ydgii51I3.jpg

Another one I had low expectations for but ended up surprising me. I think it was the best Guardians movie out of the three. 8/10

tgNjemQPG96uIezpiUiXFcer5ga.jpg

This is regarded as one of Akira Kurosawa's best films and it's not hard to see why. It felt like two completely different movies in the first half and the second half. It felt almost like a Hitchcock film at points. Highly recommended if you haven't seen it. 9/10

Aeltt5tl02zrEj4GoMynHc94lWG.jpg

I have no idea why Robert Downey Jr. was nominated for an oscar for this movie. I wanted to strangle him each time he opened his mouth. I like Robert Downey Jr. but he has one of the worst british accents I've heard, I didn't even like when he did the same accent for his Sherlock movies. The movie was also not very good. I enjoyed the sets the costumes. The only thing I really liked and maybe what may have earned Downey the best actor nomination was the final scene. I really did like the final scene that alone sort of saved the movie for me. 5/10

kkfKLeOTo7RjS9TxHKpknlL7huS.jpg

This was the second film I saw that was directed by Billy Wilder (first was Witness for the Prosecution). I loved this one just as much at the other. After this I've added a few more of his movies to my watch list. 8.5/10

p9fmuz2Oj3HtEJEqbIwkFGUhVXD.jpg

If I wasn't scared watching this, I don't think I'll ever find a movie that I'll ever find scary. I really don't get what people find scary about these movies. I'll get startled when there's a jump scare (I don't remember there being a jump scare in this movie) but that doesn't mean the movie is scary. Having said that, I loved this movie. Again, not scary for me but I loved the story, the characters, the mood. I've got Midsommer on my list by the same director and I can't wait to watch that, but Hereditary was great 8.5/10
Double Indemnity is a classic. I actually own the DVD. Might watch it again this week.

Users who are viewing this thread