Lets Create A Story.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
I play this interesting and fun game on my boomer forum. Each player types a sentence or two and we create a story. We can introduce images too if applicable.

An idea I created on my other forum is about a search for a parallel or alternate world/universe to our own Earth. Who is in?

Last edited:

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
So a player types a sentence and other players adds up to it and so on? Or is it different?

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Sounds like fun, count me in! :p

What's a 'boomer forum' @RichieBGM?

That is good Saffy.
A forum for old farts like me .. those born in the baby boomer years.[DOUBLEPOST=1599727953][/DOUBLEPOST]
So a player types a sentence and other players adds up to it and so on? Or is it different?
correct. ok we have a good group so here is the setting for the story. Stay in first person.

My Name is Richard (Richie) Wilmast and I am a Professor of Astronomy at Birmingham University.Last week I received a strange letter that told of an ancient Druid scroll that held the secret to an alternate world to our Earth. The scroll is to be found in the Wiltshire village of Avebury.

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
It was midnight and I still had the letter in my had, I had to get to Wiltshire as soon as possible, my car was off the road, I had no choice but to go on horseback at least to the next village, there I could try to catch a train........

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The journey was tough and felt as if it was perennial. I would try to sleep but the noise from the old and rusty train would make sleep a distant dream. There I saw something mysterious...

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
...something was shining on the floor, I went over to it and picked it up, back in my seat I looked at it, it was an old fashioned brass key with a label attached to it, on the label was my name, who had put it there, very mysterious....

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I kept looking at the key hoping to unravel its mystery. I held it upside down, sideways, shook it, pressed it but to no avail.

I kept wondering - how did this come here and why does it have my name - until suddenly I noticed something that I never had before.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
A mysterious person was standing nearby. He was the only guy I could see awake. He beckoned my name and I went up to him. He said, “Follow me, and you shall see...”. And he disappeared into thin air.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
The words I had almost missed on the label with my name were The Circle. What does this mean. I text a Druid expert colleague of mine and what he told me lifted my spirits. There is a Druid ruin in Avebury called The Circle.

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
This then appeared on my phone. The Circle as archaeologists believe it once looked like in ancient Druid times.
OIP.SzJrgE-SU8eJP6PMZ_kiqgHaKi

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The train's whistle caused me to open my eyes. It had all been a dream. I didn’t see anyone disappearing into thin air. I didn’t pick up a key with my name on one side and "The Circle" on the other. I was on a train, and had reached my destination. Except, the key was still in my pocket...

Users who are viewing this thread