List of active teams from CURRENT PC League

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
me and my bro or active and would participate in every tournament at PC...
just busy in uni stuff... so not lot of posting...
Thats fine. With the 28 teams listed above, ive shifted them into 7 groups of 4 for the purpose of seeding. This way, the groups will have 7 teams all from the 7 different seeding groups and no groups will be dominated by higher seeds or lower seeds. So everyone has a fair chance!

I will draw the teams at random, and when this is complete, I will post a new, closed thread stating the setup of the format and the groups.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Thats fine. With the 28 teams listed above, ive shifted them into 7 groups of 4 for the purpose of seeding. This way, the groups will have 7 teams all from the 7 different seeding groups and no groups will be dominated by higher seeds or lower seeds. So everyone has a fair chance!

I will draw the teams at random, and when this is complete, I will post a new, closed thread stating the setup of the format and the groups.

Would I be right in assuming that the new format will start from next week and not from this Sunday?

Briggsey

International Coach
Would I be right in assuming that the new format will start from next week and not from this Sunday?
Yep thats right, to start it now and expect everyone to have made challenges by Sunday isnt really fair. More details will be posted in due course.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Sounds like the best way. Although jdeus idea in the main thread for when the competitions merge and we have more numbers is really good.

Yeah I read that and I tend to agree, his style is both fair and uncomplicated.

Users who are viewing this thread