Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Suggestion - Make bowling harder, I can bowl my opposition out for under 20 in all forms of the game even on pro and make it so batsman raise their bat and a little notification comes up on the screen once a player scores 50 or 100. I just hit a ton with Hayden.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
in the test i'm playing at the moment, Kaneria is bowling at both ends. The 2 opening bowlers bowled in tandum for 30 odd overs which you should probably put down a little and Shabbir Ahmed bowled 4 overs while Kaneria has bowled the last 33 over's. Should change that. I'm 277/2. Hayden is 158*, Hussey is 63* and Ponting made around 30.

hedger_14 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I just declared in my first innings and it ended the match with no result shown. That is a must fix.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
mixture. Normally caught, bowled or LBW. Yeah the bugs normally happen in Tests. I don't play ODI, T20 or slog much.

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
mmm ok, i know why the lbws are happening so often. gonna find out about the rest now. i'm not gonna be uploading more versions, but i'll send download links to those that i contacted about a private beta.

kurtkz added 7 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

ok, fixed the declare bug too & the bowler selection in tests...

harrisb

International Coach
when i download it, it comes up as a word file, is this meant to happen, if not where can i get the .exe from??

thanks

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
It's meant to be a word file. Open the word file with WinRAR or Winzip. (Right click on it, go to 'open with', browse and select WinRAR/Winzip). It'll work then.

harrisb

International Coach
thanks for the tip,

nice game mate, the only problem i had with it is that i couldnt get to grips with the keyboard controls, could we have the same as C07, where we use the arrow keys.

Abhiyuvi09

School Cricketer
Can anybody post a fresh link to download the game:mad:

Abhiyuvi09 added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

whenever i tried to download the game the link is not working.Please post a new download link.:crying

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Oh my god! Such a good old thread and I haven't checked it for ages!

Been a long time since I came around here and the game has progressed so far!!

Like Abhiyuvi09 says please someone post the download to the latest version! It's been a long time since I played this and I lost the old version (2.1 or so) in a format. :(

And none of the links work as kurt deleted his blog. :(

aadhavzone

School Cricketer
i am not able to find the download link...
there is only dotnet d/l link somewhere!

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hey everyone,

I've pulled the download links as this game will be superseded by Cricket Heroes. It is currently in beta testing though, so there's going to be a bit of a wait until a public version is made available. Trust me, it's worth the wait. It should be the most complete and realistic cricket game when it gets released :)

Thanks for the support as always.

Cheers
Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread