Matches Posted *Live Week 4 - Cricverse S2 | Harshal Patel to defend 11 runs from 10 balls

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
:ind: :bat: Prithvi Shaw
:eng: :ar: Ben Stokes :os: :bwl:
:ind: :bat: Suryakumar Yadav :c:
:pak: :bat: Fakhar Zaman :os:
:ind: :wkb: Rishabh Pant
:ind: :bat: Shreyas Iyer
:nz: :ar: Jimmy Neesham :os: :bwl:
:afg: :ar: Rashid Khan :os: :bwl:
:ind: :ar: Shardul Thakur :bwl:
:ind: :bwl: Deepak Chahar :bwl:
:pak: :bwl: Shaheen Afridi :os: :bwl:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
:aus: :bat: David Warner :os:
:eng: :bat: Alex Hales
:eng: :ar: Liam Livingstone
:aus: :wkb: Ben McDermott
:wi: :wkb: Nicholas Pooran
:eng: :wkb: Sam Billings
:eng: :ar: Liam Plunkett
:eng: :ar: Chris Woakes
:eng: :ar: Tom Curran
:eng: :bwl: Jofra Archer
:nz: :bwl: Tim Southee

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
multan-sultan~1.png mumbai-indians~1.png

Match 1
Multan Sultans vs Mumbai Indians
At Multan International Cricket Stadium.

1642302686324.png

@ahmedleo414 @Parth D
Multan Sultan spins the coin
Mumbai Indians - Heads is the call. And its Heads
Mumbai Indians won the toss and choose to Bat first !

mumbai-indians~1.png
1st Innings
Code:
The new batsman is R Sharma
The new batsman is V Iyer
The new bowler is M Rehman

Ball 1 - M Rehman to R Sharma, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 2 - M Rehman to R Sharma, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, R Sharma creams the cover drive
Ball 3 - M Rehman to R Sharma, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, R Sharma rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 4 - M Rehman to R Sharma, One Run, short of a length outside off, R Sharma steered away down to third man
Ball 5 - M Rehman to V Iyer, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of V Iyer.

M Rehman continue his spell

Ball 6 - M Rehman to V Iyer, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, V Iyer throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 7 - M Rehman to V Iyer, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, V Iyer drives it to mid-on
Ball 8 - M Rehman to R Sharma, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, R Sharma drilled through the covers
Ball 9 - M Rehman to V Iyer, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 10 - M Rehman to R Sharma, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, R Sharma being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily

End of 10 balls - 28 runs
     Mumbai Indians     28-0
     RR - 14.0

V Iyer     10(4)  [2x4, 0x6]
     R Sharma     18(6)  [2x4, 1x6]
     M Rehman     10-0-28-0

The new bowler is S Patel

Ball 11 - S Patel to V Iyer, One Run, slightly risky single. V Iyer turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 12 - S Patel to R Sharma, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, R Sharma drilled through the covers
Ball 13 - S Patel to V Iyer, FOUR runs, down the track and lofting. We have seen him hole out to deep mid-on in Tests attempting this shot, but this time he got close to the pitch of the ball and nailed the shot. Now Root has pushed the man back to the long-on boundary
Ball 14 - S Patel to V Iyer, SIX !, V Iyer dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The V Iyer has finally broken the shackles
Ball 15 - S Patel to V Iyer, One Run, angling in, V Iyer clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over

S Patel continue his spell

Ball 16 - S Patel to R Sharma, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts R Sharma after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 17 - S Patel to R Sharma, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts R Sharma after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 18 - S Patel to R Sharma, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that
Ball 19 - S Patel to R Sharma, Three Runs, flatter delivery, R Sharma pushes it towards cover
Ball 20 - S Patel to V Iyer, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 20 - S Patel to V Iyer, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, batsman throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets

End of 10 balls - 29 runs
     Mumbai Indians     57-0
     RR - 14.25

R Sharma     30(11)  [3x4, 1x6]
     V Iyer     26(10)  [4x4, 1x6]
     S Patel     10-0-29-0

The new bowler is T Shamsi

Ball 21 - T Shamsi to R Sharma, dot, oh almost sucked him into a poke away from the body. R Sharma was leaning forward to drive away from the body, took his bat away last second
Ball 22 - T Shamsi to R Sharma, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, R Sharma tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 23 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, dot, just outside off stump again to test V Iyer patience. He defends and says no
Ball 24 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the V Iyer, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Mumbai Indians - 2
V Iyer goes for a review...
The umpire signals to the third umpire.
The umpire gives NOT OUT ! and the review remains !!!

Ball 25 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts V Iyer after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover

T Shamsi continue his spell

Ball 26 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, dot, blocked
Ball 27 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, dot, shortens his length outside off, V Iyer presses across and defends it to the off-side
Ball 28 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. V Iyer swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 29 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, V Iyer plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 30 - T Shamsi to V Iyer, dot, oh almost sucked him into a poke away from the body. V Iyer was leaning forward to drive away from the body, took his bat away last second

End of 10 balls - 9 runs
     Mumbai Indians     66-0
     RR - 11.0

R Sharma     31(13)  [3x4, 1x6]
     V Iyer     34(18)  [4x4, 2x6]
     T Shamsi     10-8-9-0

The new bowler is S Patel

Ball 31 - S Patel to R Sharma, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 32 - S Patel to R Sharma, One Run, short of a length outside off, R Sharma steered away down to third man
Ball 33 - S Patel to V Iyer, FOUR runs, punches the ball on the up and square of the wicket for a four. That was on a length and V Iyer drove it through the off-side for a four
Ball 34 - S Patel to V Iyer, Three Runs, good length delivery outside off stump, V Iyer lets it go
Ball 35 - S Patel to R Sharma, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, R Sharma creams the cover drive

S Patel continue his spell

Ball 36 - S Patel to R Sharma, SIX !, R Sharma dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The R Sharma has finally broken the shackles
Ball 37 - S Patel to R Sharma, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 38 - S Patel to R Sharma, One Run, short of a length outside off, R Sharma steered away down to third man
Ball 39 - S Patel to V Iyer, One Run, angling in, V Iyer clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 40 - S Patel to R Sharma, FOUR runs, down the track and lofting. We have seen him hole out to deep mid-on in Tests attempting this shot, but this time he got close to the pitch of the ball and nailed the shot. Now Root has pushed the man back to the long-on boundary

End of 10 balls - 36 runs
     Mumbai Indians     102-0
     RR - 12.75

V Iyer     42(21)  [5x4, 2x6]
     R Sharma     59(20)  [5x4, 4x6]
     S Patel     20-0-65-0

The new bowler is S Khan

Ball 41 - S Khan to V Iyer, dot, middle and leg, V Iyer knocks towards square leg
Ball 42 - S Khan to V Iyer, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of V Iyer.
Ball 43 - S Khan to V Iyer, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 44 - S Khan to V Iyer, Leg Bye
Ball 45 - S Khan to R Sharma, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single

S Khan continue his spell

Ball 46 - S Khan to V Iyer, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 47 - S Khan to R Sharma, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. R Sharma played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 48 - S Khan to V Iyer, One Run, angling in, V Iyer clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 49 - S Khan to R Sharma, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 50 - S Khan to V Iyer, dot, shortens his length outside off, V Iyer presses across and defends it to the off-side

End of 10 balls - 13 runs
     Mumbai Indians     116-0
     RR - 11.6

R Sharma     62(23)  [5x4, 4x6]
     V Iyer     52(28)  [7x4, 2x6]
     S Khan     10-2-13-0

The new bowler is HS Ali

Ball 51 - HS Ali to R Sharma, SIX !, R Sharma dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The R Sharma has finally broken the shackles
Ball 52 - HS Ali to R Sharma, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, R Sharma knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 53 - HS Ali to V Iyer, dot, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but V Iyer had it covered
Ball 54 - HS Ali to V Iyer, One Run, V Iyer fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 55 - HS Ali to R Sharma, dot, inside edge rolls to leg. The extra ball scares R Sharma just a bit by moving back in off the seam

HS Ali continue his spell

Ball 56 - HS Ali to R Sharma, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, R Sharma knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 57 - HS Ali to V Iyer, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 58 - HS Ali to V Iyer, dot, goes back and punches it to the right of the bowler
Ball 59 - HS Ali to V Iyer, Leg Bye
Ball 60 - HS Ali to R Sharma, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg

End of 10 balls - 16 runs
     Mumbai Indians     133-0
     RR - 11.08

R Sharma     71(28)  [5x4, 5x6]
     V Iyer     59(33)  [7x4, 3x6]
     HS Ali     10-3-16-0

The new bowler is S Khan

Ball 61 - S Khan to R Sharma, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, R Sharma throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 62 - S Khan to R Sharma, Three Runs, good length delivery outside off stump, R Sharma lets it go
Ball 63 - S Khan to V Iyer, dot, knocked to short leg
Ball 64 - S Khan to V Iyer, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, V Iyer being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 65 - S Khan to V Iyer, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the V Iyer, no bat involved..and he is gone.

b. S Khan     V Iyer   61(36) [7x4 3x6]

The new batsman is I Kishan

S Khan continue his spell

Ball 66 - S Khan to I Kishan, One Run, short of a length outside off, I Kishan steered away down to third man
Ball 67 - S Khan to R Sharma, SIX !, R Sharma dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The R Sharma has finally broken the shackles
Ball 68 - S Khan to R Sharma, One Run, back of a length delivery, R Sharma stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 69 - S Khan to I Kishan, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, I Kishan drives it to mid-on
Ball 70 - S Khan to R Sharma, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 70 - S Khan to R Sharma, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed batsman on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.

End of 10 balls - 21 runs
     Mumbai Indians     154-1
     RR - 11.0

I Kishan     2(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     R Sharma     87(34)  [6x4, 6x6]
     S Khan     20-4-34-1

The new bowler is I Ahmed

Ball 71 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 72 - I Ahmed to R Sharma, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 73 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, dot, very good leave from I Kishan. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but I Kishan didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 74 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, SIX !, I Kishan dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The I Kishan has finally broken the shackles
Ball 75 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that

I Ahmed continue his spell

Ball 76 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, dot, oes get the on-drive out to a decent extent but mid-on is very straight as they wanted I Kishan to play more across the line. Cut off with a dive
Ball 77 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, SIX !, I Kishan dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The I Kishan has finally broken the shackles
Ball 78 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, Wide Ball
Ball 78 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, dot, noooo is the shout from batsman after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 79 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 79 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, dot, very good leave from batsman. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but batsman didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 80 - I Ahmed to I Kishan, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts I Kishan after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover

End of 10 balls - 22 runs
     Mumbai Indians     176-1
     RR - 11.0

R Sharma     88(35)  [6x4, 6x6]
     I Kishan     21(12)  [1x4, 2x6]
     I Ahmed     10-4-22-0

The new bowler is M Rehman

Ball 81 - M Rehman to R Sharma, Bowled, What a delivery, the leg stump is in the air.

b. M Rehman     R Sharma   88(36) [6x4 6x6]

The new batsman is AB De Villers
Ball 82 - M Rehman to AB De Villers, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 83 - M Rehman to AB De Villers, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, AB De Villers knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 84 - M Rehman to I Kishan, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, I Kishan tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 85 - M Rehman to AB De Villers, One Run, angling in, AB De Villers clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over

M Rehman continue his spell

Ball 86 - M Rehman to I Kishan, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 86 - M Rehman to I Kishan, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and batsman opens his account for the series
Ball 87 - M Rehman to I Kishan, dot, bowler tests him with a fuller ball close to off, I Kishan not falling in the trap. Lifts the bat high
Ball 88 - M Rehman to I Kishan, Leg Bye
Ball 89 - M Rehman to AB De Villers, One Run, AB De Villers steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 90 - M Rehman to I Kishan, dot, well bowled, well played. Got a stride forward to cover the line of this full ball and then offered no shot

Mumbai Indians     190-2
     RR - 10.56

AB De Villers     9(4)  [0x4, 1x6]
     I Kishan     24(18)  [1x4, 2x6]
     M Rehman     20-3-41-1

The new bowler is H Rauf

Ball 91 - H Rauf to AB De Villers, One Run, slightly risky single. AB De Villers turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 92 - H Rauf to I Kishan, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 93 - H Rauf to I Kishan, One Run, I Kishan fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 94 - H Rauf to AB De Villers, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, AB De Villers works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 95 - H Rauf to AB De Villers, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts AB De Villers after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover

End of 5 balls - 12 runs
     Mumbai Indians     202-2
     RR - 10.63

AB De Villers     14(7)  [0x4, 1x6]
     I Kishan     31(20)  [1x4, 3x6]
     H Rauf     5-0-12-0

Change of bowler
The new bowler is T Shamsi

Ball 96 - T Shamsi to AB De Villers, Two Runs, straying on the AB De Villers's pads who has nudged this through mid-wicket for a brace
Ball 97 - T Shamsi to AB De Villers, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, AB De Villers knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 98 - T Shamsi to I Kishan, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 99 - T Shamsi to AB De Villers, dot, very good leave from AB De Villers. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but AB De Villers didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 100 - T Shamsi to AB De Villers, Three Runs, all throw their heads back in disappointment. Was the slider outside off stump, AB De Villers stayed back to late cut, missed

End of 5 balls - 7 runs
     Mumbai Indians     209-2
     RR - 10.45

AB De Villers     20(11)  [0x4, 1x6]
     I Kishan     32(21)  [1x4, 3x6]
     T Shamsi     15-9-16-0

multan-sultan~1.png
Multan Sultan needs 210 runs in 100 balls at 10.5 run/s per 5 balls !
Code:
The new batsman is B Azam
The new batsman is M Rizwan
The new bowler is J Bumrah

Ball 1 - J Bumrah to B Azam, dot, shortens his length outside off, B Azam presses across and defends it to the off-side
Ball 2 - J Bumrah to B Azam, Wide Ball
Ball 2 - J Bumrah to B Azam, dot, just outside off stump again to test batsman patience. He defends and says no
Ball 3 - J Bumrah to B Azam, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 4 - J Bumrah to B Azam, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, B Azam being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 5 - J Bumrah to B Azam, One Run, back of a length outside off, B Azam jabbed away through the covers

J Bumrah continue his spell

Ball 6 - J Bumrah to M Rizwan, Caught by K Pollard, At the deep..caught !!! and the M Rizwan is gone.

c. K Pollard     b. J Bumrah     M Rizwan   0(1) [0x4 0x6]

The new batsman is KL Rahul
Ball 7 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, One Run, angling in, KL Rahul clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 8 - J Bumrah to B Azam, Three Runs, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but B Azam had it covered
Ball 9 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, One Run, slightly risky single. KL Rahul turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 10 - J Bumrah to B Azam, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 10 - J Bumrah to B Azam, dot, well bowled, well played. Got a stride forward to cover the line of this full ball and then offered no shot

End of 10 balls - 12 runs
     Multan Sultan     12-1
     RR - 6.0

KL Rahul     2(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     B Azam     8(8)  [0x4, 0x6]
     J Bumrah     10-4-12-1

Multan Sultan needs 198 runs from 90 balls

The new bowler is A Khan

Ball 11 - A Khan to KL Rahul, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed KL Rahul on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 12 - A Khan to KL Rahul, SIX !, KL Rahul dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The KL Rahul has finally broken the shackles
Ball 13 - A Khan to KL Rahul, One Run, KL Rahul steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 14 - A Khan to B Azam, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that
Ball 15 - A Khan to B Azam, One Run, short of a length outside off, B Azam steered away down to third man

End of 5 balls - 14 runs
     Multan Sultan     26-1
     RR - 8.67

KL Rahul     11(5)  [0x4, 1x6]
     B Azam     13(10)  [1x4, 0x6]
     A Khan     5-0-14-0

Multan Sultan needs 184 runs from 85 balls

Change of bowler
The new bowler is W Hasaranga

Ball 16 - W Hasaranga to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 17 - W Hasaranga to KL Rahul, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 18 - W Hasaranga to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, KL Rahul rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 19 - W Hasaranga to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.
Ball 20 - W Hasaranga to KL Rahul, One Run, slightly risky single. KL Rahul turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.

End of 5 balls - 19 runs
     Multan Sultan     45-1
     RR - 11.25

KL Rahul     30(10)  [3x4, 2x6]
     B Azam     13(10)  [1x4, 0x6]
     W Hasaranga     5-0-19-0

Multan Sultan needs 165 runs from 80 balls

The new bowler is L Yadav

Ball 21 - L Yadav to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, KL Rahul throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 22 - L Yadav to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 23 - L Yadav to KL Rahul, Wide Ball
Ball 23 - L Yadav to KL Rahul, One Run, batsman steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 24 - L Yadav to B Azam, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 25 - L Yadav to KL Rahul, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, KL Rahul knocks it to deep square leg

L Yadav continue his spell

Ball 26 - L Yadav to B Azam, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, B Azam throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 27 - L Yadav to B Azam, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of B Azam.
Ball 28 - L Yadav to B Azam, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 29 - L Yadav to B Azam, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, B Azam drives it to mid-on
Ball 30 - L Yadav to KL Rahul, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. KL Rahul swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.

Multan Sultan     74-1
     RR - 12.33

B Azam     25(15)  [3x4, 0x6]
     KL Rahul     46(15)  [5x4, 3x6]
     L Yadav     10-0-29-0

Multan Sultan needs 136 runs from 70 balls

The new bowler is K Pollard

Ball 31 - K Pollard to B Azam, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts B Azam after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 32 - K Pollard to B Azam, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.
Ball 33 - K Pollard to B Azam, One Run, B Azam fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 34 - K Pollard to KL Rahul, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, KL Rahul knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 35 - K Pollard to B Azam, dot, not enough time to fully come forward and defend. Played from the crease

K Pollard continue his spell

Ball 36 - K Pollard to B Azam, Three Runs, good length delivery just outside off stump, keeps B Azam calm on the defence
Ball 37 - K Pollard to KL Rahul, Leg Bye
Ball 38 - K Pollard to B Azam, dot, goes back and punches it to the right of the bowler
Ball 39 - K Pollard to B Azam, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and B Azam opens his account for the series
Ball 40 - K Pollard to B Azam, FOUR runs, softens the bottom hand when the ball made impact and drives the ball away into the covers for a couple of runs. Was a fuller ball, B Azam went back and across to send it into the off-side

End of 10 balls - 19 runs
     Multan Sultan     94-1
     RR - 11.75

KL Rahul     47(17)  [5x4, 3x6]
     B Azam     43(23)  [4x4, 1x6]
     K Pollard     10-2-19-0

Multan Sultan needs 116 runs from 60 balls

The new bowler is MJ Rehman

Ball 41 - MJ Rehman to KL Rahul, Leg Bye
Ball 42 - MJ Rehman to B Azam, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 43 - MJ Rehman to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 44 - MJ Rehman to KL Rahul, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg
Ball 45 - MJ Rehman to B Azam, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, B Azam rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary

MJ Rehman continue his spell

Ball 46 - MJ Rehman to B Azam, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 47 - MJ Rehman to KL Rahul, dot, oh crisp straight drive, bowler ticks his left hand out and stops the ball
Ball 48 - MJ Rehman to KL Rahul, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 49 - MJ Rehman to B Azam, dot, bowler tests him with a fuller ball close to off, B Azam not falling in the trap. Lifts the bat high
Ball 50 - MJ Rehman to B Azam, One Run, slightly risky single. B Azam turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.

Multan Sultan     108-1
     RR - 10.8

B Azam     50(28)  [5x4, 1x6]
     KL Rahul     53(22)  [6x4, 3x6]
     MJ Rehman     10-2-13-0

Multan Sultan needs 102 runs from 50 balls

The new bowler is L Yadav

Ball 51 - L Yadav to B Azam, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed B Azam on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 52 - L Yadav to B Azam, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.
Ball 53 - L Yadav to B Azam, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 54 - L Yadav to B Azam, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed B Azam on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 55 - L Yadav to B Azam, SIX !, B Azam dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The B Azam has finally broken the shackles

L Yadav continue his spell

Ball 56 - L Yadav to B Azam, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, B Azam creams the cover drive
Ball 57 - L Yadav to B Azam, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that
Ball 58 - L Yadav to B Azam, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 59 - L Yadav to B Azam, Three Runs, oh almost sucked him into a poke away from the body. B Azam was leaning forward to drive away from the body, took his bat away last second
Ball 60 - L Yadav to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, softens the bottom hand when the ball made impact and drives the ball away into the covers for a couple of runs. Was a fuller ball, KL Rahul went back and across to send it into the off-side

End of 10 balls - 41 runs
     Multan Sultan     149-1
     RR - 12.42

B Azam     87(37)  [8x4, 4x6]
     KL Rahul     57(23)  [7x4, 3x6]
     L Yadav     20-0-70-0

Multan Sultan needs 61 runs from 40 balls

The new bowler is D Hooda

Ball 61 - D Hooda to B Azam, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 62 - D Hooda to KL Rahul, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion
Ball 63 - D Hooda to B Azam, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of B Azam.
Ball 64 - D Hooda to B Azam, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 65 - D Hooda to B Azam, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, B Azam knocks it to mid-wicket

D Hooda continue his spell

Ball 66 - D Hooda to KL Rahul, SIX !, KL Rahul dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The KL Rahul has finally broken the shackles
Ball 67 - D Hooda to KL Rahul, dot, good length delivery outside off stump, KL Rahul lets it go
Ball 68 - D Hooda to KL Rahul, Wide Ball
Ball 68 - D Hooda to KL Rahul, One Run, leg-side length ball, batsman flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 69 - D Hooda to B Azam, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 70 - D Hooda to KL Rahul, One Run, back of a length delivery, KL Rahul stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now

End of 10 balls - 23 runs
     Multan Sultan     172-1
     RR - 12.29

KL Rahul     66(28)  [7x4, 4x6]
     B Azam     100(42)  [9x4, 5x6]
     D Hooda     10-1-23-0

Multan Sultan needs 38 runs from 30 balls

The new bowler is J Bumrah

Ball 71 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, Wide Ball
Ball 71 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and batsman opens his account for the series
Ball 72 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, One Run, angling in, KL Rahul clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 73 - J Bumrah to B Azam, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the B Azam, no bat involved..and he is gone.

b. J Bumrah     B Azam   100(43) [9x4 5x6]

The new batsman is HD Ali
Ball 74 - J Bumrah to HD Ali, One Run, back of a length delivery, HD Ali stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 75 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, KL Rahul drives it to mid-on

J Bumrah continue his spell

Ball 76 - J Bumrah to HD Ali, Leg Bye
Ball 77 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, KL Rahul throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 78 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the KL Rahul, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Multan Sultan - 2
KL Rahul goes for a review...

Ball 79 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, dot, middle and leg, KL Rahul knocks towards square leg
Ball 80 - J Bumrah to KL Rahul, dot, just outside off stump again to test KL Rahul patience. He defends and says no

End of 10 balls - 10 runs
     Multan Sultan     183-2
     RR - 11.44

HD Ali     1(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     KL Rahul     74(35)  [8x4, 4x6]
     J Bumrah     20-9-22-2

Multan Sultan needs 27 runs from 20 balls

The new bowler is D Hooda

Ball 81 - D Hooda to HD Ali, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, HD Ali being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 82 - D Hooda to HD Ali, FOUR runs, softens the bottom hand when the ball made impact and drives the ball away into the covers for a couple of runs. Was a fuller ball, HD Ali went back and across to send it into the off-side
Ball 83 - D Hooda to HD Ali, One Run, slightly risky single. HD Ali turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 84 - D Hooda to KL Rahul, Three Runs, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, KL Rahul plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 85 - D Hooda to HD Ali, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. HD Ali swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.

End of 5 balls - 16 runs
     Multan Sultan     199-2
     RR - 11.71

HD Ali     14(6)  [1x4, 1x6]
     KL Rahul     77(36)  [8x4, 4x6]
     D Hooda     15-1-39-0

Multan Sultan needs 11 runs from 15 balls

Change of bowler
The new bowler is K Pollard

Ball 86 - K Pollard to HD Ali, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, HD Ali knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 87 - K Pollard to KL Rahul, One Run, leg-side length ball, KL Rahul flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 88 - K Pollard to HD Ali, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 89 - K Pollard to KL Rahul, dot, opens the face of the bat and guides the length ball towards gully
Ball 90 - K Pollard to KL Rahul, dot, bowler tests him with a fuller ball close to off, KL Rahul not falling in the trap. Lifts the bat high

End of 5 balls - 3 runs
     Multan Sultan     202-2
     RR - 11.22

HD Ali     16(8)  [1x4, 1x6]
     KL Rahul     78(39)  [8x4, 4x6]
     K Pollard     15-4-22-0

Multan Sultan needs 8 runs from 10 balls

The new bowler is A Khan

Ball 91 - A Khan to HD Ali, FOUR runs, down the track and lofting. We have seen him hole out to deep mid-on in Tests attempting this shot, but this time he got close to the pitch of the ball and nailed the shot. Now Root has pushed the man back to the long-on boundary
Ball 92 - A Khan to HD Ali, Stumped by I Kishan, Crosses the line and the keeper makes no mistake, he is gone...

st. I Kishan     b. A Khan     HD Ali   20(10) [2x4 1x6]

The new batsman is I Ahmed
Ball 93 - A Khan to I Ahmed, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, I Ahmed drilled through the covers
Ball 94 - A Khan to KL Rahul, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and KL Rahul opens his account for the series
Ball 95 - A Khan to KL Rahul, dot, good length delivery just outside off stump, keeps KL Rahul calm on the defence

A Khan continue his spell

Ball 96 - A Khan to KL Rahul, Bowled, What a delivery, the leg stump is in the air.

b. A Khan     KL Rahul   80(42) [8x4 4x6]

The new batsman is S Patel
Ball 97 - A Khan to S Patel, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the S Patel, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Multan Sultan - 2
S Patel goes for a review...

Ball 98 - A Khan to S Patel, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg

Multan Sultan beat Mumbai Indians by 6 wickets.

End of 8 balls - 8 runs
     Multan Sultan     210-4

I Ahmed     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     S Patel     1(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     A Khan     13-5-22-2
Code:
Mumbai Indians 1st Innings

Batsman                 Fielder    Bowler      Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
-------------  -------  ---------  --------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
R Sharma       b.                  M Rehman      88       36     6     6   244
V Iyer         lbw.                S Khan        61       36     7     3   169
I Kishan       Not Out                           32       21     1     3   152
AB De Villers  Not Out                           20       11     0     1   181

Total:   209/2        Balls: 100        Run Rate: 10.45        Extras: 8

DNB :  ['K Pollard', 'D Hooda', 'L Yadav', 'W Hasaranga', 'MJ Rehman', 'J Bumrah', 'A Khan']

Mumbai Indians partnerships

Batsmen                                                         Runs  Balls
---------  -------------  ----------------------------------  ------  -------
R Sharma   V Iyer         þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ     139  (65)
I Kishan   R Sharma       þþþþþþþ                                 31  (16)
I Kishan   AB De Villers  þþþþþþþ                                 31  (19)

Fow : ['142/1', '176/2']

Multan Sultan Bowling Scoreboard

Bowler      Balls    Dots    Runs    Wickets    Economy    Extras
--------  -------  ------  ------  ---------  ---------  --------
M Rehman       20       3      41          1   10.25            1
HS Ali         10       3      16          0    8               0
H Rauf          5       0      12          0   12               0
T Shamsi       15       9      16          0    5.33333         0
I Ahmed        10       4      22          0   11               2
S Patel        20       0      65          0   16.25            1
S Khan         20       4      34          1    8.5             1

Multan Sultan 2nd Innings

Batsman             Fielder    Bowler      Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
---------  -------  ---------  --------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
B Azam     lbw.                J Bumrah     100       43     9     5   232
M Rizwan   c.       K Pollard  J Bumrah       0        1     0     0     0
KL Rahul   b.                  A Khan        80       42     8     4   190
HD Ali     st.      I Kishan   A Khan        20       10     2     1   200
I Ahmed    Not Out                            1        1     0     0   100
S Patel    Not Out                            1        2     0     0    50

Total:   210/4        Balls: 98        Run Rate: 10.71        Extras: 8

DNB :  ['S Khan', 'HS Ali', 'H Rauf', 'M Rehman', 'T Shamsi']

Multan Sultan partnerships

Batsmen                                                           Runs  Balls
---------  --------  -----------------------------------------  ------  -------
B Azam     M Rizwan  þ                                               5  (6)
KL Rahul   B Azam    þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ     164  (67)
KL Rahul   HD Ali    þþþþþþþ                                        29  (19)
I Ahmed    KL Rahul                                                  3  (4)
S Patel    I Ahmed                                                   1  (2)

Fow : ['6/1', '176/2', '206/3', '209/4']

Mumbai Indians Bowling Scoreboard

Bowler         Balls    Dots    Runs    Wickets    Economy    Extras
-----------  -------  ------  ------  ---------  ---------  --------
J Bumrah          20       9      22          2    5.5             3
K Pollard         15       4      22          0    7.33333         0
MJ Rehman         10       2      13          0    6.5             0
A Khan            13       5      22          2    8.46154         0
W Hasaranga        5       0      19          0   19               0
D Hooda           15       1      39          0   13               1
L Yadav           20       0      70          0   17.5             1

Code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Summary

Mumbai Indians     209/2    [Balls 100]
Multan Sultan     210/4    [Balls 98]

Multan Sultan beat Mumbai Indians by 6 wickets.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
:ind: :bat: Prithvi Shaw
:eng: :ar: Ben Stokes :os: :bwl:
:ind: :bat: Suryakumar Yadav :c:
:ind: :bat: Shreyas Iyer
:ind: :wkb: Rishabh Pant
:ind: :bat: Manish Pandey
:nz: :ar: Jimmy Neesham :os: :bwl:
:afg: :ar: Rashid Khan :os: :bwl:
:ind: :ar: Shardul Thakur :bwl:
:ind: :bwl: Deepak Chahar :bwl:
:pak: :bwl: Shaheen Afridi :os: :bwl:

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
brisbane-heat~1.png delhi-capitals~1.png

Match 2
Brisbane Heat vs Delhi Capitals
At Brisbane Cricket Ground, Brisbane.

Brisbane Heat spins the coin
Delhi Capitals - Heads is the call. And its Tails
Brisbane Heat won the toss and choose to Bowl first !

delhi-capitals~1.png
1st Innings
Code:
The new batsman is Prithvi Shaw
The new batsman is Ben Stokes
The new bowler is Trent Boult

Ball 1 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, short of a length outside off, Prithvi Shaw steered away down to third man
Ball 2 - Trent Boult to Ben Stokes, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts Ben Stokes after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 3 - Trent Boult to Ben Stokes, One Run, Ben Stokes steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 4 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, dot, not enough time to fully come forward and defend. Played from the crease
Ball 5 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!

Trent Boult continue his spell

Ball 6 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, Two Runs, straying on the Prithvi Shaw's pads who has nudged this through mid-wicket for a brace
Ball 7 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, dot, not enough time to fully come forward and defend. Played from the crease
Ball 8 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 9 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, dot, oh almost sucked him into a poke away from the body. Prithvi Shaw was leaning forward to drive away from the body, took his bat away last second
Ball 10 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, leg-side length ball, Prithvi Shaw flicks it to deep square leg

Delhi Capitals     19-0
     RR - 9.5

Prithvi Shaw     16(8)  [0x4, 2x6]
     Ben Stokes     3(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Trent Boult     10-3-19-0

The new bowler is Tymal Mills

Ball 11 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, slightly risky single. Prithvi Shaw turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 12 - Tymal Mills to Ben Stokes, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 13 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, Prithvi Shaw steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 14 - Tymal Mills to Ben Stokes, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 15 - Tymal Mills to Ben Stokes, dot, turning back in, Ben Stokes turns it towards short leg

Tymal Mills continue his spell

Ball 16 - Tymal Mills to Ben Stokes, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, Ben Stokes drilled through the covers
Ball 17 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 18 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 19 - Tymal Mills to Ben Stokes, Caught by Marcus Stoinis, At the deep..caught !!! and the Ben Stokes is gone.

c. Marcus Stoinis     b. Tymal Mills     Ben Stokes   9(7) [1x4 0x6]

The new batsman is Suryakumar Yadav
Ball 20 - Tymal Mills to Suryakumar Yadav, One Run, back of a length outside off, Suryakumar Yadav jabbed away through the covers

End of 10 balls - 14 runs
     Delhi Capitals     33-1
     RR - 8.25

Suryakumar Yadav     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Prithvi Shaw     23(12)  [1x4, 2x6]
     Tymal Mills     10-2-14-1

The new bowler is Glenn Maxwell

Ball 21 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, Suryakumar Yadav drives it to mid-on
Ball 22 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, dot, goes back and punches it to the right of the bowler
Ball 23 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg
Ball 24 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, Suryakumar Yadav knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 25 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!

Glenn Maxwell continue his spell

Ball 26 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, Leg Bye
Ball 27 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and Suryakumar Yadav brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat
Ball 28 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, SIX !, Suryakumar Yadav dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The Suryakumar Yadav has finally broken the shackles
Ball 29 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, dot, noooo is the shout from Suryakumar Yadav after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 30 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, dot, just outside off stump again to test Suryakumar Yadav patience. He defends and says no

Delhi Capitals     53-1
     RR - 8.83

Prithvi Shaw     30(16)  [1x4, 3x6]
     Suryakumar Yadav     13(7)  [1x4, 1x6]
     Glenn Maxwell     10-3-19-0

The new bowler is J Richardson

Ball 31 - J Richardson to Prithvi Shaw, dot, not enough time to fully come forward and defend. Played from the crease
Ball 32 - J Richardson to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, leg-side length ball, Prithvi Shaw flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 33 - J Richardson to Suryakumar Yadav, dot, not enough time to fully come forward and defend. Played from the crease
Ball 34 - J Richardson to Suryakumar Yadav, dot, bowler tests him with a fuller ball close to off, Suryakumar Yadav not falling in the trap. Lifts the bat high
Ball 35 - J Richardson to Suryakumar Yadav, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, Suryakumar Yadav drives it to mid-on

J Richardson continue his spell

Ball 36 - J Richardson to Prithvi Shaw, dot, fullish and outside off stump, Prithvi Shaw lets it go
Ball 37 - J Richardson to Prithvi Shaw, dot, noooo is the shout from Prithvi Shaw after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 38 - J Richardson to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 39 - J Richardson to Prithvi Shaw, dot, bowler tests him with a fuller ball close to off, Prithvi Shaw not falling in the trap. Lifts the bat high
Ball 40 - J Richardson to Prithvi Shaw, dot, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but Prithvi Shaw had it covered

End of 10 balls - 6 runs
     Delhi Capitals     59-1
     RR - 7.38

Suryakumar Yadav     14(10)  [1x4, 1x6]
     Prithvi Shaw     35(23)  [2x4, 3x6]
     J Richardson     10-7-6-0

The new bowler is Marcus Stoinis

Ball 41 - Marcus Stoinis to Suryakumar Yadav, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 42 - Marcus Stoinis to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 43 - Marcus Stoinis to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of Prithvi Shaw.
Ball 44 - Marcus Stoinis to Prithvi Shaw, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, Prithvi Shaw being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 45 - Marcus Stoinis to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of Prithvi Shaw.

End of 5 balls - 15 runs
     Delhi Capitals     74-1
     RR - 8.22

Prithvi Shaw     49(27)  [5x4, 3x6]
     Suryakumar Yadav     15(11)  [1x4, 1x6]
     Marcus Stoinis     5-0-15-0

Change of bowler
The new bowler is Andrew Tye

Ball 46 - Andrew Tye to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 47 - Andrew Tye to Prithvi Shaw, dot, turning back in, Prithvi Shaw turns it towards short leg
Ball 48 - Andrew Tye to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, punches the ball on the up and square of the wicket for a four. That was on a length and Prithvi Shaw drove it through the off-side for a four
Ball 49 - Andrew Tye to Prithvi Shaw, dot, good length outside off stump, lets it go
Ball 50 - Andrew Tye to Prithvi Shaw, dot, shortens his length outside off, Prithvi Shaw presses across and defends it to the off-side

End of 5 balls - 8 runs
     Delhi Capitals     82-1
     RR - 8.2

Suryakumar Yadav     15(11)  [1x4, 1x6]
     Prithvi Shaw     57(32)  [7x4, 3x6]
     Andrew Tye     5-3-8-0

The new bowler is Glenn Maxwell

Ball 51 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, Suryakumar Yadav works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 52 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 53 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, Prithvi Shaw fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 54 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, Three Runs, just outside off stump again to test Suryakumar Yadav patience. He defends and says no
Ball 55 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and Prithvi Shaw opens his account for the series

Glenn Maxwell continue his spell

Ball 56 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.
Ball 57 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of Prithvi Shaw.
Ball 58 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed Prithvi Shaw on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 59 - Glenn Maxwell to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, Prithvi Shaw fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 60 - Glenn Maxwell to Suryakumar Yadav, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, Suryakumar Yadav works it behind square and comes back for the second too

End of 10 balls - 24 runs
     Delhi Capitals     106-1
     RR - 8.83

Prithvi Shaw     73(38)  [8x4, 4x6]
     Suryakumar Yadav     23(15)  [1x4, 1x6]
     Glenn Maxwell     20-3-43-0

The new bowler is Tymal Mills

Ball 61 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, dot, blocked
Ball 62 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 63 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts Prithvi Shaw after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 64 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, dot, flatter delivery outside off stump, Prithvi Shaw lets it pass after tucking the bat behind the pad
Ball 65 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, Prithvi Shaw throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets

Tymal Mills continue his spell

Ball 66 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, back of a length outside off, Prithvi Shaw jabbed away through the covers
Ball 67 - Tymal Mills to Suryakumar Yadav, dot, goes right back and blocks it to leg
Ball 68 - Tymal Mills to Suryakumar Yadav, FOUR runs, punches the ball on the up and square of the wicket for a four. That was on a length and Suryakumar Yadav drove it through the off-side for a four
Ball 69 - Tymal Mills to Suryakumar Yadav, Leg Bye
Ball 70 - Tymal Mills to Prithvi Shaw, One Run, short of a length outside off, Prithvi Shaw steered away down to third man

Delhi Capitals     121-1
     RR - 8.64

Prithvi Shaw     83(45)  [9x4, 4x6]
     Suryakumar Yadav     27(18)  [2x4, 1x6]
     Tymal Mills     20-5-28-1

The new bowler is Trent Boult

Ball 71 - Trent Boult to Prithvi Shaw, Bowled, What a delivery, the leg stump is in the air.

b. Trent Boult     Prithvi Shaw   83(46) [9x4 4x6]

The new batsman is Fakhar Zaman
Ball 72 - Trent Boult to Fakhar Zaman, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, Fakhar Zaman throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 73 - Trent Boult to Fakhar Zaman, dot, shortens his length outside off, Fakhar Zaman presses across and defends it to the off-side
Ball 74 - Trent Boult to Fakhar Zaman, One Run, Fakhar Zaman fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 75 - Trent Boult to Suryakumar Yadav, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of Suryakumar Yadav.

Trent Boult continue his spell

Ball 76 - Trent Boult to Suryakumar Yadav, FOUR runs, down the track and lofting. We have seen him hole out to deep mid-on in Tests attempting this shot, but this time he got close to the pitch of the ball and nailed the shot. Now Root has pushed the man back to the long-on boundary
Ball 77 - Trent Boult to Suryakumar Yadav, One Run, back of a length outside off, Suryakumar Yadav jabbed away through the covers
Ball 78 - Trent Boult to Fakhar Zaman, Run Out by David Malan, Miss communication between the two and the fielder direct hits the stumps...

ro. David Malan     b. Trent Boult     Fakhar Zaman   5(4) [1x4 0x6]

The new batsman is Rishabh Pant
Ball 79 - Trent Boult to Rishabh Pant, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, Rishabh Pant tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 80 - Trent Boult to Suryakumar Yadav, dot, he smashed the bones out previous ball, now offers a soft-handed defence next ball

End of 10 balls - 15 runs
     Delhi Capitals     136-3
     RR - 8.5

Rishabh Pant     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Suryakumar Yadav     36(22)  [4x4, 1x6]
     Trent Boult     20-7-34-1

The new bowler is Andrew Tye

Ball 81 - Andrew Tye to Rishabh Pant, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg
Ball 82 - Andrew Tye to Suryakumar Yadav, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.
Ball 83 - Andrew Tye to Suryakumar Yadav, dot, flatter delivery, Suryakumar Yadav pushes it towards cover
Ball 84 - Andrew Tye to Suryakumar Yadav, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 85 - Andrew Tye to Suryakumar Yadav, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the Suryakumar Yadav, no bat involved..and he is gone.

b. Andrew Tye     Suryakumar Yadav   46(26) [5x4 2x6]

The new batsman is Shreyas Iyer

End of 5 balls - 11 runs
     Delhi Capitals     147-4
     RR - 8.65

Shreyas Iyer     0(0)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Rishabh Pant     2(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Andrew Tye     10-5-19-1

Change of bowler
The new bowler is Marcus Stoinis

Ball 86 - Marcus Stoinis to Shreyas Iyer, One Run, angling in, Shreyas Iyer clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 87 - Marcus Stoinis to Rishabh Pant, One Run, angling in, Rishabh Pant clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 88 - Marcus Stoinis to Shreyas Iyer, One Run, angling in, Shreyas Iyer clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 89 - Marcus Stoinis to Rishabh Pant, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 89 - Marcus Stoinis to Rishabh Pant, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 90 - Marcus Stoinis to Rishabh Pant, Leg Bye

End of 5 balls - 8 runs
     Delhi Capitals     156-4
     RR - 8.67

Rishabh Pant     7(6)  [1x4, 0x6]
     Shreyas Iyer     2(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Marcus Stoinis     10-0-23-0

The new bowler is J Richardson

Ball 91 - J Richardson to Rishabh Pant, One Run, angling in, Rishabh Pant clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 92 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.
Ball 93 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 93 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, One Run, slightly risky single. batsman turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 94 - J Richardson to Rishabh Pant, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and Rishabh Pant opens his account for the series
Ball 95 - J Richardson to Rishabh Pant, One Run, back of a length delivery, Rishabh Pant stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now

J Richardson continue his spell

Ball 96 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, dot, well bowled! Full and drew him forward, Shreyas Iyer lined up for an on-drive, the ball moved away late to catch the outer half of the bat
Ball 97 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, Shreyas Iyer rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 98 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, FOUR runs, punches the ball on the up and square of the wicket for a four. That was on a length and Shreyas Iyer drove it through the off-side for a four
Ball 99 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, dot, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but Shreyas Iyer had it covered
Ball 100 - J Richardson to Shreyas Iyer, Caught by Trent Boult, At the deep..caught !!! and the Shreyas Iyer is gone.

c. Trent Boult     b. J Richardson     Shreyas Iyer   17(10) [2x4 1x6]

The new batsman is Jimmy Neesham

End of 10 balls - 20 runs
     Delhi Capitals     176-5
     RR - 8.8

Rishabh Pant     11(9)  [1x4, 0x6]
     Jimmy Neesham     0(0)  [0x4, 0x6]
     J Richardson     20-10-26-1

brisbane-heat~1.png
Brisbane Heat need 177 runs in 100 balls at 8.85 run/s per 5 balls !
Code:
The new batsman is Chris Lynn
The new batsman is Colin Munro
The new bowler is Ben Stokes

Ball 1 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, Chris Lynn works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 2 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 3 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, dot, goes back and punches it to the right of the bowler
Ball 4 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, Leg Bye
Ball 5 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help

Ben Stokes continue his spell

Ball 6 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 6 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that
Ball 7 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, One Run, Chris Lynn fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 8 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 9 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, dot, opens the face of the bat and guides the length ball towards gully
Ball 10 - Ben Stokes to Chris Lynn, One Run, slightly risky single. Chris Lynn turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.

Brisbane Heat     16-0
     RR - 8.0

Chris Lynn     13(8)  [2x4, 0x6]
     Colin Munro     1(3)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Ben Stokes     10-2-15-0

Brisbane Heat needs 161 runs from 90 balls

The new bowler is Rashid Khan

Ball 11 - Rashid Khan to Chris Lynn, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion
Ball 12 - Rashid Khan to Colin Munro, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 13 - Rashid Khan to Chris Lynn, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 14 - Rashid Khan to Colin Munro, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 15 - Rashid Khan to Chris Lynn, dot, all throw their heads back in disappointment. Was the slider outside off stump, Chris Lynn stayed back to late cut, missed

Rashid Khan continue his spell

Ball 16 - Rashid Khan to Chris Lynn, One Run, back of a length delivery, Chris Lynn stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 17 - Rashid Khan to Colin Munro, dot, opens the face of the bat and guides the length ball towards gully
Ball 18 - Rashid Khan to Colin Munro, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 19 - Rashid Khan to Colin Munro, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. Colin Munro played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 20 - Rashid Khan to Chris Lynn, FOUR runs, down the track and lofting. We have seen him hole out to deep mid-on in Tests attempting this shot, but this time he got close to the pitch of the ball and nailed the shot. Now Root has pushed the man back to the long-on boundary

Brisbane Heat     32-0
     RR - 8.0

Colin Munro     10(8)  [0x4, 1x6]
     Chris Lynn     20(13)  [3x4, 0x6]
     Rashid Khan     10-2-16-0

Brisbane Heat needs 145 runs from 80 balls

The new bowler is Jimmy Neesham

Ball 21 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the Colin Munro, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Brisbane Heat - 2
Colin Munro goes for a review...

Ball 22 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.
Ball 23 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, Colin Munro tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 24 - Jimmy Neesham to Chris Lynn, One Run, Chris Lynn fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 25 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, One Run, slightly risky single. Colin Munro turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.

Jimmy Neesham continue his spell

Ball 26 - Jimmy Neesham to Chris Lynn, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, Chris Lynn drilled through the covers
Ball 27 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 28 - Jimmy Neesham to Chris Lynn, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 29 - Jimmy Neesham to Chris Lynn, One Run, plays with the turn and drives the ball down to long-on for a single. Chris Lynn seems to be a little stuck out there
Ball 30 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, One Run, plays with the turn and drives the ball down to long-on for a single. Colin Munro seems to be a little stuck out there

Brisbane Heat     45-0
     RR - 7.5

Colin Munro     18(14)  [1x4, 1x6]
     Chris Lynn     25(17)  [3x4, 0x6]
     Jimmy Neesham     10-2-13-0

Brisbane Heat needs 132 runs from 70 balls

The new bowler is Shardul Thakur

Ball 31 - Shardul Thakur to Colin Munro, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, Colin Munro tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 32 - Shardul Thakur to Chris Lynn, dot, oes get the on-drive out to a decent extent but mid-on is very straight as they wanted Chris Lynn to play more across the line. Cut off with a dive
Ball 33 - Shardul Thakur to Chris Lynn, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. Chris Lynn played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 34 - Shardul Thakur to Colin Munro, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 35 - Shardul Thakur to Chris Lynn, Wide Ball
Ball 35 - Shardul Thakur to Chris Lynn, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and batsman opens his account for the series

Shardul Thakur continue his spell

Ball 36 - Shardul Thakur to Chris Lynn, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 37 - Shardul Thakur to Colin Munro, One Run, short of a length outside off, Colin Munro steered away down to third man
Ball 38 - Shardul Thakur to Chris Lynn, Bowled, What a delivery, the leg stump is in the air.

b. Shardul Thakur     Chris Lynn   29(22) [3x4 0x6]

The new batsman is D'Arcy Short
Ball 39 - Shardul Thakur to D'Arcy Short, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 40 - Shardul Thakur to D'Arcy Short, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts D'Arcy Short after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover

Brisbane Heat     61-1
     RR - 7.62

Colin Munro     21(17)  [1x4, 1x6]
     D'Arcy Short     8(2)  [0x4, 1x6]
     Shardul Thakur     10-2-16-1

Brisbane Heat needs 116 runs from 60 balls

The new bowler is Ben Stokes

Ball 41 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, dot, flatter delivery, Colin Munro pushes it towards cover
Ball 42 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, Colin Munro tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 43 - Ben Stokes to D'Arcy Short, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 43 - Ben Stokes to D'Arcy Short, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. batsman swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 44 - Ben Stokes to D'Arcy Short, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 45 - Ben Stokes to D'Arcy Short, dot, blocked

Ben Stokes continue his spell

Ball 46 - Ben Stokes to D'Arcy Short, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg
Ball 47 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, dot, oes get the on-drive out to a decent extent but mid-on is very straight as they wanted Colin Munro to play more across the line. Cut off with a dive
Ball 48 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, Leg Bye
Ball 49 - Ben Stokes to D'Arcy Short, Leg Bye
Ball 50 - Ben Stokes to Colin Munro, dot, oh crisp straight drive, bowler ticks his left hand out and stops the ball

Brisbane Heat     76-1
     RR - 7.6

D'Arcy Short     19(8)  [1x4, 2x6]
     Colin Munro     22(22)  [1x4, 1x6]
     Ben Stokes     20-6-28-0

Brisbane Heat needs 101 runs from 50 balls

The new bowler is Jimmy Neesham

Ball 51 - Jimmy Neesham to D'Arcy Short, Leg Bye
Ball 52 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, One Run, back of a length outside off, Colin Munro jabbed away through the covers
Ball 53 - Jimmy Neesham to D'Arcy Short, One Run, leg-side length ball, D'Arcy Short flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 54 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, Colin Munro being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 55 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.

Jimmy Neesham continue his spell

Ball 56 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, Colin Munro being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 57 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, Colin Munro drives it to mid-on
Ball 58 - Jimmy Neesham to D'Arcy Short, One Run, slightly risky single. D'Arcy Short turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 59 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, Colin Munro plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 60 - Jimmy Neesham to Colin Munro, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the Colin Munro, no bat involved..and he is gone.

b. Jimmy Neesham     Colin Munro   34(29) [1x4 2x6]

The new batsman is David Malan

Brisbane Heat     91-2
     RR - 7.58

D'Arcy Short     21(11)  [1x4, 2x6]
     David Malan     0(0)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Jimmy Neesham     20-4-27-1

Brisbane Heat needs 86 runs from 40 balls

The new bowler is D Chahar

Ball 61 - D Chahar to D'Arcy Short, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 62 - D Chahar to David Malan, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 63 - D Chahar to D'Arcy Short, One Run, D'Arcy Short steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 64 - D Chahar to David Malan, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 65 - D Chahar to D'Arcy Short, One Run, D'Arcy Short fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single

End of 5 balls - 5 runs
     Brisbane Heat     96-2
     RR - 7.38

David Malan     2(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     D'Arcy Short     24(14)  [1x4, 2x6]
     D Chahar     5-0-5-0

Brisbane Heat needs 81 runs from 35 balls

Change of bowler
The new bowler is Shardul Thakur

Ball 66 - Shardul Thakur to David Malan, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, David Malan drives it to mid-on
Ball 67 - Shardul Thakur to D'Arcy Short, One Run, back of a length outside off, D'Arcy Short jabbed away through the covers
Ball 68 - Shardul Thakur to David Malan, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 69 - Shardul Thakur to David Malan, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 70 - Shardul Thakur to David Malan, Caught by D Chahar, At the deep..caught !!! and the David Malan is gone.

c. D Chahar     b. Shardul Thakur     David Malan   11(6) [2x4 0x6]

The new batsman is Alex Carey

End of 5 balls - 10 runs
     Brisbane Heat     106-3
     RR - 7.57

D'Arcy Short     25(15)  [1x4, 2x6]
     Alex Carey     0(0)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Shardul Thakur     15-3-26-2

Brisbane Heat needs 71 runs from 30 balls

The new bowler is D Chahar

Ball 71 - D Chahar to D'Arcy Short, dot, good length outside off stump, lets it go
Ball 72 - D Chahar to D'Arcy Short, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. D'Arcy Short swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 73 - D Chahar to D'Arcy Short, Caught by Jimmy Neesham, At the deep..caught !!! and the D'Arcy Short is gone.

c. Jimmy Neesham     b. D Chahar     D'Arcy Short   31(18) [1x4 3x6]

The new batsman is Glenn Maxwell
Ball 74 - D Chahar to Glenn Maxwell, dot, inside edge rolls to leg. The extra ball scares Glenn Maxwell just a bit by moving back in off the seam
Ball 75 - D Chahar to Glenn Maxwell, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!

D Chahar continue his spell

Ball 76 - D Chahar to Glenn Maxwell, One Run, back of a length outside off, Glenn Maxwell jabbed away through the covers
Ball 77 - D Chahar to Alex Carey, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, Alex Carey plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 78 - D Chahar to Alex Carey, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. Alex Carey swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 79 - D Chahar to Alex Carey, One Run, leg-side length ball, Alex Carey flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 80 - D Chahar to Glenn Maxwell, SIX !, Glenn Maxwell dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The Glenn Maxwell has finally broken the shackles

End of 10 balls - 26 runs
     Brisbane Heat     132-4
     RR - 8.25

Alex Carey     7(3)  [0x4, 1x6]
     Glenn Maxwell     13(4)  [0x4, 2x6]
     D Chahar     15-4-31-1

Brisbane Heat needs 45 runs from 20 balls

The new bowler is Rashid Khan

Ball 81 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 82 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 83 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, Alex Carey works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 84 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, Alex Carey throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 85 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, Alex Carey plays inside the line and almost nicks off

Rashid Khan continue his spell

Ball 86 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, dot, knocked to short leg
Ball 87 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of Alex Carey.
Ball 88 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.
Ball 89 - Rashid Khan to Alex Carey, Caught by Jimmy Neesham, At the deep..caught !!! and the Alex Carey is gone.

c. Jimmy Neesham     b. Rashid Khan     Alex Carey   33(12) [3x4 3x6]

The new batsman is Marcus Stoinis
Ball 90 - Rashid Khan to Marcus Stoinis, One Run, angling in, Marcus Stoinis clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over

End of 10 balls - 27 runs
     Brisbane Heat     159-5
     RR - 8.83

Marcus Stoinis     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Glenn Maxwell     13(4)  [0x4, 2x6]
     Rashid Khan     20-5-43-1

Brisbane Heat needs 18 runs from 10 balls

The new bowler is S Afridi

Ball 91 - S Afridi to Marcus Stoinis, dot, oes get the on-drive out to a decent extent but mid-on is very straight as they wanted Marcus Stoinis to play more across the line. Cut off with a dive
Ball 92 - S Afridi to Marcus Stoinis, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, Marcus Stoinis knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 93 - S Afridi to Glenn Maxwell, Caught by D Chahar, At the deep..caught !!! and the Glenn Maxwell is gone.

c. D Chahar     b. S Afridi     Glenn Maxwell   13(5) [0x4 2x6]

The new batsman is J Richardson
Ball 94 - S Afridi to J Richardson, Wide Ball
Ball 94 - S Afridi to J Richardson, dot, noooo is the shout from batsman after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 95 - S Afridi to J Richardson, One Run, short of a length outside off, J Richardson steered away down to third man

S Afridi continue his spell

Ball 96 - S Afridi to Marcus Stoinis, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, Marcus Stoinis throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 97 - S Afridi to Marcus Stoinis, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, Marcus Stoinis creams the cover drive
Ball 98 - S Afridi to Marcus Stoinis, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 99 - S Afridi to Marcus Stoinis, One Run, back of a length delivery, Marcus Stoinis stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 100 - S Afridi to J Richardson, One Run, back of a length delivery, J Richardson stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now

End of 10 balls - 17 runs
     Brisbane Heat     176-6
     RR - 8.8

J Richardson     2(3)  [0x4, 0x6]
     Marcus Stoinis     15(7)  [3x4, 0x6]
     S Afridi     10-3-17-1

Brisbane Heat needs 1 runs from 0 balls

Delhi Capitals draw with Brisbane Heat
Code:
Delhi Capitals 1st Innings

Batsman                    Fielder         Bowler          Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
----------------  -------  --------------  ------------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
Prithvi Shaw      b.                       Trent Boult       83       46     9     4   180
Ben Stokes        c.       Marcus Stoinis  Tymal Mills        9        7     1     0   128
Suryakumar Yadav  lbw.                     Andrew Tye        46       26     5     2   176
Fakhar Zaman      ro.      David Malan     Trent Boult        5        4     1     0   125
Rishabh Pant      Not Out                                    11        9     1     0   122
Shreyas Iyer      c.       Trent Boult     J Richardson      17       10     2     1   170
Jimmy Neesham     Not Out                                     0        0     0     0     0

Total:   176/5        Balls: 100        Run Rate: 8.8        Extras: 5

DNB :  ['Rashid Khan', 'Shardul Thakur', 'D Chahar', 'S Afridi']

Delhi Capitals partnerships

Batsmen                                                      Runs  Balls
----------------  ----------------  ---------------------  ------  -------
Prithvi Shaw      Ben Stokes        þþþþþþþþ                   32  (19)
Suryakumar Yadav  Prithvi Shaw      þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ      87  (52)
Suryakumar Yadav  Fakhar Zaman      þþþ                        14  (7)
Rishabh Pant      Suryakumar Yadav  þþþ                        12  (7)
Rishabh Pant      Shreyas Iyer      þþþþþþ                     26  (15)
Jimmy Neesham     Rishabh Pant                                  0  (0)

Fow : ['32/1', '121/2', '135/3', '147/4', '176/5']

Brisbane Heat Bowling Scoreboard

Bowler            Balls    Dots    Runs    Wickets    Economy    Extras
--------------  -------  ------  ------  ---------  ---------  --------
Trent Boult          20       7      34          1       8.5          0
J Richardson         20      10      26          1       6.5          1
Andrew Tye           10       5      19          1       9.5          0
Tymal Mills          20       5      28          1       7            0
Marcus Stoinis       10       0      23          0      11.5          1
Glenn Maxwell        20       3      43          0      10.75         0

Brisbane Heat 2nd Innings

Batsman                  Fielder        Bowler            Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
--------------  -------  -------------  --------------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
Chris Lynn      b.                      Shardul Thakur      29       22     3     0   131
Colin Munro     lbw.                    Jimmy Neesham       34       29     1     2   117
D'Arcy Short    c.       Jimmy Neesham  D Chahar            31       18     1     3   172
David Malan     c.       D Chahar       Shardul Thakur      11        6     2     0   183
Alex Carey      c.       Jimmy Neesham  Rashid Khan         33       12     3     3   275
Glenn Maxwell   c.       D Chahar       S Afridi            13        5     0     2   260
Marcus Stoinis  Not Out                                     15        7     3     0   214
J Richardson    Not Out                                      2        3     0     0    66

Total:   176/6        Balls: 100        Run Rate: 8.8        Extras: 8

DNB :  ['Andrew Tye', 'Trent Boult', 'Tymal Mills']

Brisbane Heat partnerships

Batsmen                                        Runs  Balls
--------------  -------------  ------------  ------  -------
Colin Munro     Chris Lynn     þþþþþþþþþþþþ      50  (38)
D'Arcy Short    Colin Munro    þþþþþþþþ          34  (22)
D'Arcy Short    David Malan    þþþ               15  (10)
Alex Carey      D'Arcy Short   þ                  6  (3)
Glenn Maxwell   Alex Carey     þþþþþþþþþþþ       46  (16)
Marcus Stoinis  Glenn Maxwell                     2  (4)
Marcus Stoinis  J Richardson   þþþ               15  (7)

Fow : ['53/1', '91/2', '106/3', '112/4', '158/5', '160/6']

Delhi Capitals Bowling Scoreboard

Ben Stokes           20       6      28          0    7               2
D Chahar             15       4      31          1   10.3333          0
S Afridi             10       3      17          1    8.5             1
Shardul Thakur       15       3      26          2    8.66667         1
Jimmy Neesham        20       4      27          1    6.75            0
Rashid Khan          20       5      43          1   10.75            0

Match Summary

Delhi Capitals     176/5    [Balls 100]
Brisbane Heat     176/6    [Balls 100]

Delhi Capitals draw with Brisbane Heat.

@ddrap14 and @Naman7 post 3 batsmen and a bowler for super 10.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Lynn, Munro and Short to bat. Boult to bowl

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
hobart-hurricanes~1.png sunrisers-hyderabad~1.png

Match 3
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
At the Blundstone Arena, Bellerive

@Umair7 @TSPrathik

Hobart Hurricanes spins the coin
Sunrisers Hyderabad - Tails is the call. And its Tails
Sunrisers Hyderabad won the toss and choose to Bowl first !

hobart-hurricanes~1.png
1st Innings
Code:
The new batsman is A Finch
The new batsman is Q De Kock
The new bowler is L Ferguson

Ball 1 - L Ferguson to A Finch, Stumped by J Bairstow, Crosses the line and the keeper makes no mistake, he is gone...

st. J Bairstow     b. L Ferguson     A Finch   0(1) [0x4 0x6]

The new batsman is D Conway
Ball 2 - L Ferguson to D Conway, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, D Conway rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 3 - L Ferguson to D Conway, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, D Conway being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 4 - L Ferguson to D Conway, One Run, leg-side length ball, D Conway flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 5 - L Ferguson to Q De Kock, One Run, leg-side length ball, Q De Kock flicks it to deep square leg

End of 5 balls - 8 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     8-1
     RR - 8.0

D Conway     7(3)  [1x4, 0x6]
     Q De Kock     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     L Ferguson     5-1-8-1

Change of bowler
The new bowler is AD Singh

Ball 6 - AD Singh to D Conway, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. D Conway swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 7 - AD Singh to D Conway, dot, noooo is the shout from D Conway after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 8 - AD Singh to D Conway, Wide Ball
Ball 8 - AD Singh to D Conway, dot, bowler tests him with a fuller ball close to off, batsman not falling in the trap. Lifts the bat high
Ball 9 - AD Singh to D Conway, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 10 - AD Singh to D Conway, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single

End of 5 balls - 12 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     20-1
     RR - 10.0

D Conway     18(8)  [2x4, 1x6]
     Q De Kock     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     AD Singh     5-2-12-0

Ball 11 - L Ferguson to D Conway, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, D Conway drives it to mid-on
Ball 12 - L Ferguson to Q De Kock, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion
Ball 13 - L Ferguson to D Conway, One Run, leg-side length ball, D Conway flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 14 - L Ferguson to Q De Kock, Caught by K Tyagi, At the deep..caught !!! and the Q De Kock is gone.

c. K Tyagi     b. L Ferguson     Q De Kock   2(3) [0x4 0x6]

The new batsman is R Dussen
Ball 15 - L Ferguson to R Dussen, FOUR runs, punches the ball on the up and square of the wicket for a four. That was on a length and R Dussen drove it through the off-side for a four

End of 5 balls - 7 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     27-2
     RR - 9.0

R Dussen     4(1)  [1x4, 0x6]
     D Conway     20(10)  [2x4, 1x6]
     L Ferguson     10-2-15-2

Change of bowler
The new bowler is M Siraj

Ball 16 - M Siraj to R Dussen, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of R Dussen.
Ball 17 - M Siraj to R Dussen, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 18 - M Siraj to D Conway, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 19 - M Siraj to D Conway, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.
Ball 20 - M Siraj to D Conway, Wide Ball
Ball 20 - M Siraj to D Conway, dot, knocked to short leg

End of 5 balls - 12 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     39-2
     RR - 9.75

R Dussen     9(3)  [2x4, 0x6]
     D Conway     26(13)  [3x4, 1x6]
     M Siraj     5-1-12-0

The new bowler is M Ali

Ball 21 - M Ali to R Dussen, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts R Dussen after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 22 - M Ali to R Dussen, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.
Ball 23 - M Ali to R Dussen, dot, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but R Dussen had it covered
Ball 24 - M Ali to R Dussen, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and R Dussen brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat
Ball 25 - M Ali to R Dussen, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.

M Ali continue his spell

Ball 26 - M Ali to R Dussen, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. R Dussen played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 27 - M Ali to D Conway, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, D Conway throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 28 - M Ali to D Conway, dot, he smashed the bones out previous ball, now offers a soft-handed defence next ball
Ball 29 - M Ali to D Conway, Caught by AD Singh, At the deep..caught !!! and the D Conway is gone.

c. AD Singh     b. M Ali     D Conway   30(16) [4x4 1x6]

The new batsman is M Marsh
Ball 30 - M Ali to M Marsh, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. M Marsh swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.

End of 10 balls - 25 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     64-3
     RR - 10.67

R Dussen     24(9)  [5x4, 0x6]
     M Marsh     6(1)  [0x4, 1x6]
     M Ali     10-3-25-1

The new bowler is A Patel

Ball 31 - A Patel to R Dussen, dot, turning back in, R Dussen turns it towards short leg
Ball 32 - A Patel to R Dussen, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the R Dussen, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Hobart Hurricanes - 2
R Dussen goes for a review...
The umpire gives OUT ! R Dussen departs.

b. A Patel     R Dussen   24(11) [5x4 0x6]

The new batsman is T David
Ball 33 - A Patel to T David, One Run, back of a length outside off, T David jabbed away through the covers
Ball 34 - A Patel to M Marsh, dot, good length delivery just outside off stump, keeps M Marsh calm on the defence
Ball 35 - A Patel to M Marsh, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.

End of 5 balls - 7 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     71-4
     RR - 10.14

M Marsh     12(3)  [0x4, 2x6]
     T David     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     A Patel     5-3-7-1

Change of bowler
The new bowler is K Tyagi

Ball 36 - K Tyagi to M Marsh, dot, good length delivery just outside off stump, keeps M Marsh calm on the defence
Ball 37 - K Tyagi to M Marsh, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, M Marsh being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 38 - K Tyagi to M Marsh, SIX !, M Marsh dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The M Marsh has finally broken the shackles
Ball 39 - K Tyagi to M Marsh, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 40 - K Tyagi to M Marsh, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single

End of 5 balls - 11 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     82-4
     RR - 10.25

M Marsh     23(8)  [0x4, 3x6]
     T David     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     K Tyagi     5-1-11-0

Ball 41 - L Ferguson to M Marsh, Bowled, What a delivery, the leg stump is in the air.

b. L Ferguson     M Marsh   23(9) [0x4 3x6]

The new batsman is S Hasan
Ball 42 - L Ferguson to S Hasan, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, S Hasan drilled through the covers
Ball 43 - L Ferguson to T David, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 44 - L Ferguson to T David, dot, middle and leg, T David knocks towards square leg
Ball 45 - L Ferguson to T David, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. T David played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over

L Ferguson continue his spell

Ball 46 - L Ferguson to S Hasan, dot, fullish and turning back in, S Hasan blocks
Ball 47 - L Ferguson to S Hasan, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, S Hasan knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 48 - L Ferguson to T David, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and T David opens his account for the series
Ball 49 - L Ferguson to T David, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion
Ball 50 - L Ferguson to S Hasan, dot, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but S Hasan had it covered

Hobart Hurricanes     94-5
     RR - 9.4

T David     11(6)  [0x4, 1x6]
     S Hasan     2(4)  [0x4, 0x6]
     L Ferguson     20-6-27-3

The new bowler is K Tyagi

Ball 51 - K Tyagi to T David, One Run, T David steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 52 - K Tyagi to S Hasan, One Run, angling in, S Hasan clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 53 - K Tyagi to T David, One Run, back of a length outside off, T David jabbed away through the covers
Ball 54 - K Tyagi to S Hasan, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, S Hasan works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 55 - K Tyagi to S Hasan, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. S Hasan played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over

K Tyagi continue his spell

Ball 56 - K Tyagi to T David, One Run, short of a length outside off, T David steered away down to third man
Ball 57 - K Tyagi to S Hasan, One Run, slightly risky single. S Hasan turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 58 - K Tyagi to T David, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion
Ball 59 - K Tyagi to S Hasan, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, S Hasan drives it to mid-on
Ball 60 - K Tyagi to T David, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on

End of 10 balls - 11 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     105-5
     RR - 8.75

T David     16(11)  [0x4, 1x6]
     S Hasan     8(9)  [0x4, 0x6]
     K Tyagi     15-1-22-0

The new bowler is M Ali

Ball 61 - M Ali to T David, One Run, T David steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 62 - M Ali to S Hasan, Run Out by K Tyagi, Miss communication between the two and the fielder direct hits the stumps...

ro. K Tyagi     b. M Ali     S Hasan   8(10) [0x4 0x6]

The new batsman is N Ellis
Ball 63 - M Ali to N Ellis, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the N Ellis, no bat involved..and he is gone.

b. M Ali     N Ellis   0(1) [0x4 0x6]

The new batsman is M Starc
Ball 64 - M Ali to M Starc, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, M Starc being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 65 - M Ali to M Starc, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.

M Ali continue his spell

Ball 66 - M Ali to M Starc, dot, not enough time to fully come forward and defend. Played from the crease
Ball 67 - M Ali to M Starc, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, M Starc plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 68 - M Ali to M Starc, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.
Ball 69 - M Ali to M Starc, dot, shortens his length outside off, M Starc presses across and defends it to the off-side
Ball 70 - M Ali to M Starc, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single

Hobart Hurricanes     117-7
     RR - 8.36

M Starc     11(7)  [2x4, 0x6]
     T David     17(12)  [0x4, 1x6]
     M Ali     20-8-37-2

The new bowler is M Siraj

Ball 71 - M Siraj to M Starc, dot, flatter delivery, M Starc pushes it towards cover
Ball 72 - M Siraj to M Starc, One Run, leg-side length ball, M Starc flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 73 - M Siraj to T David, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, T David knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 74 - M Siraj to M Starc, dot, good length outside off stump, lets it go
Ball 75 - M Siraj to M Starc, Wide Ball
Ball 75 - M Siraj to M Starc, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, batsman works it behind square and comes back for the second too

M Siraj continue his spell

Ball 76 - M Siraj to M Starc, dot, inside edge rolls to leg. The extra ball scares M Starc just a bit by moving back in off the seam
Ball 77 - M Siraj to M Starc, dot, fullish and outside off stump, M Starc lets it go
Ball 78 - M Siraj to M Starc, dot, all throw their heads back in disappointment. Was the slider outside off stump, M Starc stayed back to late cut, missed
Ball 79 - M Siraj to M Starc, One Run, angling in, M Starc clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 80 - M Siraj to T David, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, T David creams the cover drive

End of 10 balls - 10 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     127-7
     RR - 7.94

M Starc     15(15)  [2x4, 0x6]
     T David     22(14)  [1x4, 1x6]
     M Siraj     15-6-22-0

The new bowler is AD Singh

Ball 81 - AD Singh to M Starc, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, M Starc tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 82 - AD Singh to T David, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, T David being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 83 - AD Singh to T David, dot, knocked to short leg
Ball 84 - AD Singh to T David, dot, fullish and outside off stump, T David lets it go
Ball 85 - AD Singh to T David, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!

AD Singh continue his spell

Ball 86 - AD Singh to T David, One Run, T David fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 87 - AD Singh to M Starc, dot, very good leave from M Starc. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but M Starc didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 88 - AD Singh to M Starc, Caught by L Ferguson, At the deep..caught !!! and the M Starc is gone.

c. L Ferguson     b. AD Singh     M Starc   16(18) [2x4 0x6]

The new batsman is A Zampa
Ball 89 - AD Singh to A Zampa, One Run, A Zampa steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 90 - AD Singh to T David, dot, goes back and punches it to the right of the bowler

End of 10 balls - 11 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     138-8
     RR - 7.67

A Zampa     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     T David     31(20)  [1x4, 2x6]
     AD Singh     15-7-23-1

The new bowler is A Patel

Ball 91 - A Patel to A Zampa, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion
Ball 92 - A Patel to T David, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, T David creams the cover drive
Ball 93 - A Patel to T David, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, T David throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 94 - A Patel to T David, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 95 - A Patel to A Zampa, SIX !, A Zampa dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The A Zampa has finally broken the shackles

A Patel continue his spell

Ball 96 - A Patel to A Zampa, Wide Ball
Ball 96 - A Patel to A Zampa, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, batsman being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 97 - A Patel to A Zampa, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed A Zampa on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 98 - A Patel to A Zampa, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 99 - A Patel to A Zampa, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 100 - A Patel to T David, One Run, T David fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single

End of 10 balls - 27 runs
     Hobart Hurricanes     165-8
     RR - 8.25

T David     41(24)  [3x4, 2x6]
     A Zampa     17(7)  [1x4, 1x6]
     A Patel     15-3-34-1

sunrisers-hyderabad~1.png
Sunrisers Hyderabad need 166 runs in 100 balls at 8.3 run/s per 5 balls !
Code:
The new batsman is J Bairstow
The new batsman is M Agarwal
The new bowler is M Starc

Ball 1 - M Starc to J Bairstow, dot, good length delivery just outside off stump, keeps J Bairstow calm on the defence
Ball 2 - M Starc to J Bairstow, dot, just outside off stump again to test J Bairstow patience. He defends and says no
Ball 3 - M Starc to J Bairstow, dot, blocked
Ball 4 - M Starc to J Bairstow, Wide Ball
Ball 4 - M Starc to J Bairstow, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and batsman opens his account for the series
Ball 5 - M Starc to J Bairstow, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, J Bairstow tucks behind square for an easy run

M Starc continue his spell

Ball 6 - M Starc to M Agarwal, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. M Agarwal played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 7 - M Starc to J Bairstow, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, J Bairstow creams the cover drive
Ball 8 - M Starc to J Bairstow, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, J Bairstow drives it to mid-on
Ball 9 - M Starc to M Agarwal, FOUR runs, down the track and lofting. We have seen him hole out to deep mid-on in Tests attempting this shot, but this time he got close to the pitch of the ball and nailed the shot. Now Root has pushed the man back to the long-on boundary
Ball 10 - M Starc to M Agarwal, FOUR runs, oh shot! Look at that pose, look at that high elbow and look at that balance. Full and juicy outside off stump, M Agarwal creams the cover drive

End of 10 balls - 18 runs
     Sunrisers Hyderabad     18-0
     RR - 9.0

J Bairstow     8(7)  [1x4, 0x6]
     M Agarwal     9(3)  [2x4, 0x6]
     M Starc     10-3-18-0

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 148 runs from 90 balls

The new bowler is A Zampa

Ball 11 - A Zampa to J Bairstow, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 12 - A Zampa to M Agarwal, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 13 - A Zampa to M Agarwal, One Run, M Agarwal fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 14 - A Zampa to J Bairstow, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, J Bairstow works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 15 - A Zampa to J Bairstow, Wide Ball
Ball 15 - A Zampa to J Bairstow, dot, oh crisp straight drive, bowler ticks his left hand out and stops the ball

A Zampa continue his spell

Ball 16 - A Zampa to J Bairstow, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts J Bairstow after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 17 - A Zampa to J Bairstow, One Run, slightly risky single. J Bairstow turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 18 - A Zampa to M Agarwal, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 19 - A Zampa to J Bairstow, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, J Bairstow tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 20 - A Zampa to M Agarwal, dot, inside edge rolls to leg. The extra ball scares M Agarwal just a bit by moving back in off the seam

Sunrisers Hyderabad     34-0
     RR - 8.5

J Bairstow     15(13)  [1x4, 0x6]
     M Agarwal     17(7)  [2x4, 1x6]
     A Zampa     10-2-16-0

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 132 runs from 80 balls

The new bowler is S Hasan

Ball 21 - S Hasan to J Bairstow, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, J Bairstow drives it to mid-on
Ball 22 - S Hasan to M Agarwal, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, M Agarwal drilled through the covers
Ball 23 - S Hasan to J Bairstow, One Run, slightly risky single. J Bairstow turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 24 - S Hasan to M Agarwal, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of M Agarwal.
Ball 25 - S Hasan to M Agarwal, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg

S Hasan continue his spell

Ball 26 - S Hasan to J Bairstow, dot, short of length delivery just outside off stump, J Bairstow defends off the back foot
Ball 27 - S Hasan to J Bairstow, One Run, J Bairstow steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 28 - S Hasan to M Agarwal, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts M Agarwal after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 29 - S Hasan to M Agarwal, One Run, back of a length delivery, M Agarwal stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 30 - S Hasan to J Bairstow, dot, good length delivery just outside off stump, keeps J Bairstow calm on the defence

Sunrisers Hyderabad     46-0
     RR - 7.67

M Agarwal     26(12)  [3x4, 1x6]
     J Bairstow     18(18)  [1x4, 0x6]
     S Hasan     10-2-12-0

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 120 runs from 70 balls

The new bowler is M Marsh

Ball 31 - M Marsh to M Agarwal, One Run, short of a length outside off, M Agarwal steered away down to third man
Ball 32 - M Marsh to J Bairstow, One Run, plays with the turn and drives the ball down to long-on for a single. J Bairstow seems to be a little stuck out there
Ball 33 - M Marsh to M Agarwal, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of M Agarwal.
Ball 34 - M Marsh to M Agarwal, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 35 - M Marsh to M Agarwal, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, M Agarwal rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary

M Marsh continue his spell

Ball 36 - M Marsh to M Agarwal, Bowled, What a delivery, the leg stump is in the air.

b. M Marsh     M Agarwal   37(17) [5x4 1x6]

The new batsman is M Ali
Ball 37 - M Marsh to M Ali, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, M Ali drives it to mid-on
Ball 38 - M Marsh to J Bairstow, dot, good length outside off stump, lets it go
Ball 39 - M Marsh to J Bairstow, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, J Bairstow tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 40 - M Marsh to M Ali, One Run, M Ali steps out and drives along the ground to long-on

Sunrisers Hyderabad     61-1
     RR - 7.62

M Ali     2(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     J Bairstow     20(21)  [1x4, 0x6]
     M Marsh     10-2-15-1

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 105 runs from 60 balls

The new bowler is J Hazlewood

Ball 41 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 42 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, One Run, M Ali steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 43 - J Hazlewood to J Bairstow, One Run, back of a length outside off, J Bairstow jabbed away through the covers
Ball 44 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 45 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, M Ali plays inside the line and almost nicks off

J Hazlewood continue his spell

Ball 46 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.
Ball 47 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts M Ali after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 48 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, dot, very good leave from M Ali. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but M Ali didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 49 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, One Run, nicely wristed along the ground to long-on
Ball 50 - J Hazlewood to J Bairstow, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. J Bairstow played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over

Sunrisers Hyderabad     79-1
     RR - 7.9

J Bairstow     22(23)  [1x4, 0x6]
     M Ali     18(10)  [1x4, 1x6]
     J Hazlewood     10-2-18-0

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 87 runs from 50 balls

The new bowler is M Marsh

Ball 51 - M Marsh to J Bairstow, Wide Ball
Ball 51 - M Marsh to J Bairstow, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, batsman being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 52 - M Marsh to J Bairstow, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, J Bairstow knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 53 - M Marsh to M Ali, dot, short of length delivery just outside off stump, M Ali defends off the back foot
Ball 54 - M Marsh to M Ali, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. M Ali swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 55 - M Marsh to M Ali, One Run, back of a length outside off, M Ali jabbed away through the covers

M Marsh continue his spell

Ball 56 - M Marsh to J Bairstow, Caught by T David, At the deep..caught !!! and the J Bairstow is gone.

c. T David     b. M Marsh     J Bairstow   25(26) [1x4 0x6]

The new batsman is K Williamson
Ball 57 - M Marsh to K Williamson, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, K Williamson works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 58 - M Marsh to K Williamson, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed K Williamson on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 59 - M Marsh to K Williamson, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, K Williamson rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 60 - M Marsh to K Williamson, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. K Williamson played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over

Sunrisers Hyderabad     99-2
     RR - 8.25

K Williamson     9(4)  [1x4, 0x6]
     M Ali     25(13)  [1x4, 2x6]
     M Marsh     20-4-35-2

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 67 runs from 40 balls

The new bowler is N Ellis

Ball 61 - N Ellis to K Williamson, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 62 - N Ellis to K Williamson, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and K Williamson opens his account for the series
Ball 63 - N Ellis to K Williamson, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, K Williamson throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 64 - N Ellis to K Williamson, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts K Williamson after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 65 - N Ellis to K Williamson, Three Runs, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but K Williamson had it covered

N Ellis continue his spell

Ball 66 - N Ellis to M Ali, dot, fullish and outside off stump, M Ali lets it go
Ball 67 - N Ellis to M Ali, SIX !, M Ali dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The M Ali has finally broken the shackles
Ball 68 - N Ellis to M Ali, dot, shortens his length outside off, M Ali presses across and defends it to the off-side
Ball 69 - N Ellis to M Ali, dot, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but M Ali had it covered
Ball 70 - N Ellis to M Ali, One Run, angling in, M Ali clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over

Sunrisers Hyderabad     119-2
     RR - 8.5

M Ali     32(18)  [1x4, 3x6]
     K Williamson     22(9)  [2x4, 0x6]
     N Ellis     10-3-20-0

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 47 runs from 30 balls

The new bowler is J Hazlewood

Ball 71 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, dot, oh almost sucked him into a poke away from the body. M Ali was leaning forward to drive away from the body, took his bat away last second
Ball 72 - J Hazlewood to M Ali, Stumped by Q De Kock, Crosses the line and the keeper makes no mistake, he is gone...

st. Q De Kock     b. J Hazlewood     M Ali   32(20) [1x4 3x6]

The new batsman is A Rayudu
Ball 73 - J Hazlewood to A Rayudu, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, A Rayudu tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 74 - J Hazlewood to K Williamson, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and K Williamson brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat
Ball 75 - J Hazlewood to K Williamson, One Run, slightly risky single. K Williamson turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.

J Hazlewood continue his spell

Ball 76 - J Hazlewood to A Rayudu, dot, well bowled, well played. Got a stride forward to cover the line of this full ball and then offered no shot
Ball 77 - J Hazlewood to A Rayudu, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 78 - J Hazlewood to A Rayudu, One Run, back of a length delivery, A Rayudu stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 79 - J Hazlewood to K Williamson, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, K Williamson knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 80 - J Hazlewood to A Rayudu, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single

Sunrisers Hyderabad     134-3
     RR - 8.38

A Rayudu     9(5)  [0x4, 1x6]
     K Williamson     28(12)  [3x4, 0x6]
     J Hazlewood     20-5-33-1

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 32 runs from 20 balls

The new bowler is N Ellis

Ball 81 - N Ellis to A Rayudu, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the A Rayudu, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Sunrisers Hyderabad - 2
A Rayudu goes for a review...

Ball 82 - N Ellis to A Rayudu, One Run, leg-side length ball, A Rayudu flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 83 - N Ellis to K Williamson, One Run, K Williamson fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 84 - N Ellis to A Rayudu, FOUR runs, softens the bottom hand when the ball made impact and drives the ball away into the covers for a couple of runs. Was a fuller ball, A Rayudu went back and across to send it into the off-side
Ball 85 - N Ellis to A Rayudu, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, A Rayudu knocks it to deep square leg

N Ellis continue his spell

Ball 86 - N Ellis to K Williamson, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 86 - N Ellis to K Williamson, SIX !, batsman dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The batsman has finally broken the shackles
Ball 87 - N Ellis to K Williamson, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, K Williamson knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 88 - N Ellis to A Rayudu, Wide Ball
Ball 88 - N Ellis to A Rayudu, dot, middle and leg, batsman knocks towards square leg
Ball 89 - N Ellis to A Rayudu, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, A Rayudu knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 90 - N Ellis to K Williamson, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that

Sunrisers Hyderabad     155-3
     RR - 8.61

A Rayudu     16(11)  [1x4, 1x6]
     K Williamson     40(17)  [4x4, 1x6]
     N Ellis     20-6-41-0

Sunrisers Hyderabad needs 11 runs from 10 balls

The new bowler is M Starc

Ball 91 - M Starc to A Rayudu, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, A Rayudu plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 92 - M Starc to A Rayudu, dot, he smashed the bones out previous ball, now offers a soft-handed defence next ball
Ball 93 - M Starc to A Rayudu, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. A Rayudu swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 94 - M Starc to A Rayudu, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 95 - M Starc to A Rayudu, Bowled, What a delivery, the leg stump is in the air.

b. M Starc     A Rayudu   24(16) [1x4 2x6]

The new batsman is S Khan

M Starc continue his spell

Ball 96 - M Starc to S Khan, One Run, back of a length delivery, S Khan stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 97 - M Starc to K Williamson, SIX !, K Williamson dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The K Williamson has finally broken the shackles

Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Hobart Hurricanes by 6 wickets.

End of 7 balls - 15 runs
     Sunrisers Hyderabad     170-4

K Williamson     46(18)  [4x4, 2x6]
     S Khan     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     M Starc     17-6-33-1
Code:
Hobart Hurricanes 1st Innings

Batsman             Fielder     Bowler        Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
---------  -------  ----------  ----------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
A Finch    st.      J Bairstow  L Ferguson       0        1     0     0     0
Q De Kock  c.       K Tyagi     L Ferguson       2        3     0     0    66
D Conway   c.       AD Singh    M Ali           30       16     4     1   187
R Dussen   lbw.                 A Patel         24       11     5     0   218
M Marsh    b.                   L Ferguson      23        9     0     3   255
T David    Not Out                              41       24     3     2   170
S Hasan    ro.      K Tyagi     M Ali            8       10     0     0    80
N Ellis    lbw.                 M Ali            0        1     0     0     0
M Starc    c.       L Ferguson  AD Singh        16       18     2     0    88
A Zampa    Not Out                              17        7     1     1   242

Total:   165/8        Balls: 100        Run Rate: 8.25        Extras: 4

DNB :  ['J Hazlewood']

Hobart Hurricanes partnerships

Batsmen                           Runs  Balls
---------  ---------  --------  ------  -------
Q De Kock  A Finch                   0  (1)
D Conway   Q De Kock  þþþþþ         22  (13)
R Dussen   D Conway   þþþþþþþþ      34  (15)
M Marsh    R Dussen   þ              6  (3)
T David    M Marsh    þþþþ          18  (9)
T David    S Hasan    þþþþþþ        24  (21)
T David    N Ellis                   0  (1)
T David    M Starc    þþþþþþþ       30  (26)
A Zampa    T David    þþþþþþ        27  (13)

Fow : ['0/1', '23/2', '58/3', '64/4', '82/5', '106/6', '106/7', '137/8']

Sunrisers Hyderabad Bowling Scoreboard

Bowler        Balls    Dots    Runs    Wickets    Economy    Extras
----------  -------  ------  ------  ---------  ---------  --------
L Ferguson       20       6      27          3    6.75            0
M Siraj          15       6      22          0    7.33333         2
K Tyagi          15       1      22          0    7.33333         0
AD Singh         15       7      23          1    7.66667         1
M Ali            20       8      37          2    9.25            0
A Patel          15       3      34          1   11.3333          1

Sunrisers Hyderabad 2nd Innings

Batsman                Fielder    Bowler         Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
------------  -------  ---------  -----------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
J Bairstow    c.       T David    M Marsh          25       26     1     0    96
M Agarwal     b.                  M Marsh          37       17     5     1   217
M Ali         st.      Q De Kock  J Hazlewood      32       20     1     3   160
K Williamson  Not Out                              46       18     4     2   255
A Rayudu      b.                  M Starc          24       16     1     2   150
S Khan        Not Out                               1        1     0     0   100

Total:   170/4        Balls: 97        Run Rate: 8.76        Extras: 5

DNB :  ['A Patel', 'L Ferguson', 'M Siraj', 'K Tyagi', 'AD Singh']

Sunrisers Hyderabad partnerships

Batsmen                                       Runs  Balls
------------  ------------  --------------  ------  -------
J Bairstow    M Agarwal     þþþþþþþþþþþþþþ      56  (36)
M Ali         J Bairstow    þþþþþþþ             31  (20)
K Williamson  M Ali         þþþþþþþ             29  (16)
K Williamson  A Rayudu      þþþþþþþþþþ          42  (23)
S Khan        K Williamson  þ                    7  (2)

Fow : ['58/1', '90/2', '119/3', '163/4']

Hobart Hurricanes Bowling Scoreboard

Bowler         Balls    Dots    Runs    Wickets    Economy    Extras
-----------  -------  ------  ------  ---------  ---------  --------
M Starc           17       6      33          1    9.70588         1
J Hazlewood       20       5      33          1    8.25            0
M Marsh           20       4      35          2    8.75            1
N Ellis           20       6      41          0   10.25            2
S Hasan           10       2      12          0    6               0
A Zampa           10       2      16          0    8               1

Match Summary

Hobart Hurricanes     165/8    [Balls 100]
Sunrisers Hyderabad     170/4    [Balls 97]

Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Hobart Hurricanes by 6 wickets.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
manchester-originals~1.png royal-challengers~1.png
Match 4
Manchester Originals vs Royal Challengers
At Old Trafford, Manchester.

@Till Valhalla | @Life Warrior @Mijurkat
Manchester Originals spins the coin
Royal Challengers Banglore - Heads is the call. And its Tails
Manchester Originals won the toss and choose to Bowl first !

royal-challengers~1.png
1st Innings
Code:
The new batsman is R Gaikwad
The new batsman is J Buttler
The new bowler is J Archer

Ball 1 - J Archer to R Gaikwad, dot, inside edge rolls to leg. The extra ball scares R Gaikwad just a bit by moving back in off the seam
Ball 2 - J Archer to R Gaikwad, dot, turning back in, R Gaikwad turns it towards short leg
Ball 3 - J Archer to R Gaikwad, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 4 - J Archer to J Buttler, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and J Buttler brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat
Ball 5 - J Archer to J Buttler, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, J Buttler rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary

J Archer continue his spell

Ball 6 - J Archer to J Buttler, dot, top leave! A step across the stumps to counter movement, this one did jag back in off the seam off a fullish length but J Buttler had it covered
Ball 7 - J Archer to J Buttler, dot, turning back in, J Buttler turns it towards short leg
Ball 8 - J Archer to J Buttler, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, J Buttler drives it to mid-on
Ball 9 - J Archer to R Gaikwad, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, R Gaikwad knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 10 - J Archer to J Buttler, One Run, flighted delivery on the stumps, J Buttler drives it to mid-on

Royal Challengers Banglore     12-0
     RR - 6.0

J Buttler     10(6)  [2x4, 0x6]
     R Gaikwad     2(4)  [0x4, 0x6]
     J Archer     10-4-12-0

The new bowler is C Woakes

Ball 11 - C Woakes to J Buttler, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and J Buttler opens his account for the series
Ball 12 - C Woakes to J Buttler, dot, oh almost sucked him into a poke away from the body. J Buttler was leaning forward to drive away from the body, took his bat away last second
Ball 13 - C Woakes to J Buttler, dot, noooo is the shout from J Buttler after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 14 - C Woakes to J Buttler, Wide Ball
Ball 14 - C Woakes to J Buttler, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and batsman opens his account for the series
Ball 15 - C Woakes to J Buttler, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts J Buttler after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover

C Woakes continue his spell

Ball 16 - C Woakes to J Buttler, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg
Ball 17 - C Woakes to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, straying on the R Gaikwad's pads who has nudged this through mid-wicket for a brace
Ball 18 - C Woakes to R Gaikwad, dot, very good leave from R Gaikwad. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but R Gaikwad didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 19 - C Woakes to R Gaikwad, Three Runs, good length outside off stump, lets it go
Ball 20 - C Woakes to J Buttler, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!

Royal Challengers Banglore     29-0
     RR - 7.25

R Gaikwad     7(7)  [0x4, 0x6]
     J Buttler     21(13)  [3x4, 0x6]
     C Woakes     10-3-17-0

The new bowler is J Archer

Ball 21 - J Archer to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed R Gaikwad on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 22 - J Archer to R Gaikwad, dot, good length outside off stump, lets it go
Ball 23 - J Archer to R Gaikwad, One Run, slightly risky single. R Gaikwad turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 24 - J Archer to J Buttler, dot, noooo is the shout from J Buttler after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 25 - J Archer to J Buttler, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the J Buttler, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Royal Challengers Banglore - 2
J Buttler goes for a review...
The umpire gives OUT ! J Buttler departs.

b. J Archer     J Buttler   21(15) [3x4 0x6]

The new batsman is S Gill

End of 5 balls - 3 runs
     Royal Challengers Banglore     32-1
     RR - 6.4

S Gill     0(0)  [0x4, 0x6]
     R Gaikwad     10(10)  [0x4, 0x6]
     J Archer     15-7-15-1

Change of bowler
The new bowler is C Woakes

Ball 26 - C Woakes to S Gill, One Run, S Gill steps out and drives along the ground to long-on
Ball 27 - C Woakes to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts R Gaikwad after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 28 - C Woakes to R Gaikwad, dot, turning back in, R Gaikwad turns it towards short leg
Ball 29 - C Woakes to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 30 - C Woakes to R Gaikwad, dot, good length outside off stump, lets it go

End of 5 balls - 5 runs
     Royal Challengers Banglore     37-1
     RR - 6.17

S Gill     1(1)  [0x4, 0x6]
     R Gaikwad     14(14)  [0x4, 0x6]
     C Woakes     15-5-22-0

The new bowler is L Plunkett

Ball 31 - L Plunkett to S Gill, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 32 - L Plunkett to S Gill, One Run, back of a length delivery, S Gill stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 33 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, dot, very good leave from R Gaikwad. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but R Gaikwad didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 34 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, dot, well bowled, well played. Got a stride forward to cover the line of this full ball and then offered no shot
Ball 35 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, One Run, slightly risky single. R Gaikwad turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.

L Plunkett continue his spell

Ball 36 - L Plunkett to S Gill, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 37 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, SIX !, R Gaikwad dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The R Gaikwad has finally broken the shackles
Ball 38 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, Leg Bye
Ball 39 - L Plunkett to S Gill, One Run, angling in, S Gill clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 40 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, straying on the R Gaikwad's pads who has nudged this through mid-wicket for a brace

Royal Challengers Banglore     56-1
     RR - 7.0

S Gill     10(5)  [0x4, 1x6]
     R Gaikwad     23(20)  [0x4, 1x6]
     L Plunkett     10-2-18-0

The new bowler is T Southee

Ball 41 - T Southee to S Gill, FOUR runs, down the track and lofting. We have seen him hole out to deep mid-on in Tests attempting this shot, but this time he got close to the pitch of the ball and nailed the shot. Now Root has pushed the man back to the long-on boundary
Ball 42 - T Southee to S Gill, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 43 - T Southee to R Gaikwad, One Run, R Gaikwad fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single
Ball 44 - T Southee to S Gill, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the S Gill, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Royal Challengers Banglore - 1
S Gill goes for a review...
The umpire gives OUT ! S Gill departs.

b. T Southee     S Gill   15(8) [1x4 1x6]

The new batsman is F Duplesis
Ball 45 - T Southee to F Duplesis, Leg Bye

T Southee continue his spell

Ball 46 - T Southee to R Gaikwad, dot, very good leave from R Gaikwad. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but R Gaikwad didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 47 - T Southee to R Gaikwad, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, R Gaikwad tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 48 - T Southee to F Duplesis, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, F Duplesis being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 49 - T Southee to F Duplesis, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, F Duplesis being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 50 - T Southee to F Duplesis, Wide Ball
Ball 50 - T Southee to F Duplesis, One Run, back of a length delivery, batsman stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now

Royal Challengers Banglore     70-2
     RR - 7.0

F Duplesis     5(4)  [0x4, 0x6]
     R Gaikwad     25(23)  [0x4, 1x6]
     T Southee     10-2-13-1

The new bowler is L Livingstone

Ball 51 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 52 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, dot, not enough time to fully come forward and defend. Played from the crease
Ball 53 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, Leg Bye
Ball 54 - L Livingstone to R Gaikwad, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, R Gaikwad knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 55 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!

L Livingstone continue his spell

Ball 56 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, Two Runs, straying on the F Duplesis's pads who has nudged this through mid-wicket for a brace
Ball 57 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, dot, fullish and turning back in, F Duplesis blocks
Ball 58 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 58 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. batsman swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 59 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, Three Runs, oh almost sucked him into a poke away from the body. F Duplesis was leaning forward to drive away from the body, took his bat away last second
Ball 60 - L Livingstone to R Gaikwad, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that

Royal Challengers Banglore     100-2
     RR - 8.33

F Duplesis     28(13)  [0x4, 3x6]
     R Gaikwad     30(25)  [1x4, 1x6]
     L Livingstone     10-2-29-0

The new bowler is T Southee

Ball 61 - T Southee to F Duplesis, dot, oes get the on-drive out to a decent extent but mid-on is very straight as they wanted F Duplesis to play more across the line. Cut off with a dive
Ball 62 - T Southee to F Duplesis, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed F Duplesis on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 63 - T Southee to F Duplesis, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed F Duplesis on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 64 - T Southee to F Duplesis, dot, noooo is the shout from F Duplesis after offering a solid back foot defence
Ball 65 - T Southee to F Duplesis, FOUR runs, short and wayward down leg. No chance for keeper and he'll be livid that this will counted as byes. No way a human could have stopped that

T Southee continue his spell

Ball 66 - T Southee to F Duplesis, dot, flatter delivery, F Duplesis pushes it towards cover
Ball 67 - T Southee to F Duplesis, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 68 - T Southee to F Duplesis, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. F Duplesis swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 69 - T Southee to F Duplesis, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion
Ball 70 - T Southee to R Gaikwad, One Run, R Gaikwad fails to clip the ball away and the ball goes off the pads for a single

Royal Challengers Banglore     120-2
     RR - 8.57

R Gaikwad     31(26)  [1x4, 1x6]
     F Duplesis     47(22)  [2x4, 4x6]
     T Southee     20-5-33-1

The new bowler is L Plunkett

Ball 71 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and R Gaikwad brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat
Ball 72 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and R Gaikwad brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat
Ball 73 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, dot, he smashed the bones out previous ball, now offers a soft-handed defence next ball
Ball 74 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, dot, flatter delivery outside off stump, R Gaikwad lets it pass after tucking the bat behind the pad
Ball 75 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts R Gaikwad after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover

L Plunkett continue his spell

Ball 76 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, dot, he smashed the bones out previous ball, now offers a soft-handed defence next ball
Ball 77 - L Plunkett to R Gaikwad, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, R Gaikwad knocks it to deep square leg
Ball 78 - L Plunkett to F Duplesis, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the F Duplesis, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Royal Challengers Banglore - 0
F Duplesis goes for a review...

Ball 79 - L Plunkett to F Duplesis, dot, goes back and punches it to the right of the bowler
Ball 80 - L Plunkett to F Duplesis, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and F Duplesis brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat

Royal Challengers Banglore     135-2
     RR - 8.44

R Gaikwad     42(33)  [3x4, 1x6]
     F Duplesis     51(25)  [3x4, 4x6]
     L Plunkett     20-8-33-0

The new bowler is T Curran

Ball 81 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts R Gaikwad after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 82 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 83 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, FOUR runs, short and pleading to be bashed!
Ball 84 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, dot, fullish and turning back in, R Gaikwad blocks
Ball 85 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, R Gaikwad knocks it to deep square leg

T Curran continue his spell

Ball 86 - T Curran to F Duplesis, One Run, back of a length delivery, F Duplesis stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 87 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, Two Runs, straying on the R Gaikwad's pads who has nudged this through mid-wicket for a brace
Ball 88 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. R Gaikwad swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 89 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. R Gaikwad swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 90 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. R Gaikwad swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.

End of 10 balls - 34 runs
     Royal Challengers Banglore     169-2
     RR - 9.39

F Duplesis     52(26)  [3x4, 4x6]
     R Gaikwad     75(42)  [4x4, 5x6]
     T Curran     10-1-34-0

The new bowler is L Livingstone

Ball 91 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle
Ball 92 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 92 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, One Run, begins with a loopy overcook, batsman drilled through the covers
Ball 93 - L Livingstone to R Gaikwad, dot, knocked to short leg
Ball 94 - L Livingstone to R Gaikwad, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 95 - L Livingstone to F Duplesis, Three Runs, fullish and turning back in, F Duplesis blocks

End of 5 balls - 12 runs
     Royal Challengers Banglore     181-2
     RR - 9.53

R Gaikwad     76(44)  [4x4, 5x6]
     F Duplesis     62(30)  [3x4, 5x6]
     L Livingstone     15-3-41-0

Change of bowler
The new bowler is T Curran

Ball 96 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, dot, turning back in, R Gaikwad turns it towards short leg
Ball 97 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, One Run, clips the ball away into the on-side with the turn for a single
Ball 98 - T Curran to F Duplesis, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. F Duplesis played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 99 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, SIX !, big full toss. Oh thank you very much. R Gaikwad swings across the line, doesn't find the middle of the bat but he doesn't care.
Ball 100 - T Curran to R Gaikwad, FOUR runs, crowd getting right behind the bowler as he runs in and R Gaikwad brings out an authoritative pull shot to a 93mph ball to make a strong statement. It's a theatre out there! Gee, that raced off the bat

End of 5 balls - 12 runs
     Royal Challengers Banglore     193-2
     RR - 9.65

F Duplesis     63(31)  [3x4, 5x6]
     R Gaikwad     87(48)  [5x4, 6x6]
     T Curran     15-2-46-0

manchester-originals~1.png
Manchester Originals need 194 runs in 100 balls at 9.7 run/s per 5 balls !
Code:
The new batsman is D Warner
The new batsman is A Hales
The new bowler is P Cummins

Ball 1 - P Cummins to D Warner, One Run, back of a length outside off, D Warner jabbed away through the covers
Ball 2 - P Cummins to A Hales, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts A Hales after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 3 - P Cummins to A Hales, One Run, slightly risky single. A Hales turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 4 - P Cummins to D Warner, dot, all throw their heads back in disappointment. Was the slider outside off stump, D Warner stayed back to late cut, missed
Ball 5 - P Cummins to D Warner, dot, bowler tests him with a fuller ball close to off, D Warner not falling in the trap. Lifts the bat high

P Cummins continue his spell

Ball 6 - P Cummins to D Warner, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and D Warner opens his account for the series
Ball 7 - P Cummins to D Warner, FOUR runs, softens the bottom hand when the ball made impact and drives the ball away into the covers for a couple of runs. Was a fuller ball, D Warner went back and across to send it into the off-side
Ball 8 - P Cummins to D Warner, dot, short of length delivery just outside off stump, D Warner defends off the back foot
Ball 9 - P Cummins to D Warner, SIX !, D Warner dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The D Warner has finally broken the shackles
Ball 10 - P Cummins to D Warner, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion

Manchester Originals     17-0
     RR - 8.5

D Warner     14(8)  [1x4, 1x6]
     A Hales     3(2)  [0x4, 0x6]
     P Cummins     10-3-17-0

Manchester Originals needs 177 runs from 90 balls

The new bowler is V Chakravarthy

Ball 11 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, dot, turning back in, D Warner turns it towards short leg
Ball 12 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 13 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, D Warner plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 14 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 14 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, dot, middle and leg, batsman knocks towards square leg
Ball 15 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and D Warner opens his account for the series

V Chakravarthy continue his spell

Ball 16 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of D Warner.
Ball 17 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, One Run, leg-side length ball, D Warner flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 18 - V Chakravarthy to A Hales, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, A Hales being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 19 - V Chakravarthy to A Hales, Two Runs, The fielder dives and makes a half stop. Just two..
Ball 20 - V Chakravarthy to A Hales, dot, flatter delivery, A Hales pushes it towards cover

Manchester Originals     33-0
     RR - 8.25

D Warner     25(16)  [3x4, 1x6]
     A Hales     7(5)  [0x4, 0x6]
     V Chakravarthy     10-4-16-0

Manchester Originals needs 161 runs from 80 balls

The new bowler is H Patel

Ball 21 - H Patel to D Warner, FOUR runs, punches the ball on the up and square of the wicket for a four. That was on a length and D Warner drove it through the off-side for a four
Ball 22 - H Patel to D Warner, Three Runs, fullish and turning back in, D Warner blocks
Ball 23 - H Patel to A Hales, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of A Hales.
Ball 24 - H Patel to A Hales, dot, knocked to short leg
Ball 25 - H Patel to A Hales, One Run, starts with a short of length delivery, A Hales knocks it to deep square leg

H Patel continue his spell

Ball 26 - H Patel to D Warner, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, D Warner being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 27 - H Patel to D Warner, dot, fullish and outside off stump, D Warner lets it go
Ball 28 - H Patel to D Warner, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, D Warner being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily
Ball 29 - H Patel to D Warner, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 30 - H Patel to A Hales, Two Runs, escapes with a full inswinger down leg, A Hales being too careful on the glance and misses, rolls past keeper off the pad. Could have been a fine tickle for four easily

Manchester Originals     52-0
     RR - 8.67

D Warner     37(22)  [4x4, 1x6]
     A Hales     14(9)  [1x4, 0x6]
     H Patel     10-2-19-0

Manchester Originals needs 142 runs from 70 balls

The new bowler is S Narine

Ball 31 - S Narine to D Warner, Two Runs, good length delivery shaping back in, D Warner works it behind square and comes back for the second too
Ball 32 - S Narine to D Warner, Three Runs, middle and leg, D Warner knocks towards square leg
Ball 33 - S Narine to A Hales, One Run, back of a length delivery, A Hales stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 34 - S Narine to D Warner, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, D Warner rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 35 - S Narine to D Warner, One Run, leg-side length ball, D Warner flicks it to deep square leg

S Narine continue his spell

Ball 36 - S Narine to A Hales, One Run, short of length delivery on the stumps, A Hales tucks behind square for an easy run
Ball 37 - S Narine to D Warner, One Run, angling in, D Warner clips the ball away into the on-side for a single as that was on the pads. He is finally ticking the scoreboard over
Ball 38 - S Narine to A Hales, Lbw, Pitching in the line and hits the pads of the A Hales, no bat involved..and he is gone.

Reviews available for team Manchester Originals - 2
A Hales goes for a review...
The umpire gives OUT ! A Hales departs.

b. S Narine     A Hales   16(12) [1x4 0x6]

The new batsman is L Livingstone
Ball 39 - S Narine to L Livingstone, dot, middle and leg, L Livingstone knocks towards square leg
Ball 40 - S Narine to L Livingstone, SIX !, L Livingstone dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The L Livingstone has finally broken the shackles

Manchester Originals     71-1
     RR - 8.88

D Warner     48(27)  [5x4, 1x6]
     L Livingstone     6(2)  [0x4, 1x6]
     S Narine     10-2-19-1

Manchester Originals needs 123 runs from 60 balls

The new bowler is T Natarajan

Ball 41 - T Natarajan to D Warner, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 42 - T Natarajan to L Livingstone, dot, good length delivery outside off stump, L Livingstone lets it go
Ball 43 - T Natarajan to L Livingstone, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed L Livingstone on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.
Ball 44 - T Natarajan to L Livingstone, One Run, short of length delivery on the off stump, L Livingstone knocks it to mid-wicket
Ball 45 - T Natarajan to D Warner, SIX !, D Warner dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The D Warner has finally broken the shackles

T Natarajan continue his spell

Ball 46 - T Natarajan to D Warner, Wide Ball
Ball 46 - T Natarajan to D Warner, One Run, leg-side length ball, batsman flicks it to deep square leg
Ball 47 - T Natarajan to L Livingstone, FOUR runs, loose shot! The bowler bowls it fuller outside off, L Livingstone throws his bat at it and gets it flying through the cordon for a four. Only two slips and a gully won't bargain many wickets
Ball 48 - T Natarajan to L Livingstone, One Run, slightly risky single. L Livingstone turned the ball away into the on-side with soft hands for called for a single.
Ball 49 - T Natarajan to D Warner, dot, well bowled! Full and drew him forward, D Warner lined up for an on-drive, the ball moved away late to catch the outer half of the bat
Ball 50 - T Natarajan to D Warner, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of D Warner.

Manchester Originals     92-1
     RR - 9.2

L Livingstone     14(7)  [1x4, 1x6]
     D Warner     60(32)  [6x4, 2x6]
     T Natarajan     10-2-21-0

Manchester Originals needs 102 runs from 50 balls

The new bowler is R Jadeja

Ball 51 - R Jadeja to L Livingstone, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. L Livingstone played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 52 - R Jadeja to D Warner, dot, well bowled! Full and drew him forward, D Warner lined up for an on-drive, the ball moved away late to catch the outer half of the bat
Ball 53 - R Jadeja to D Warner, Leg Bye
Ball 54 - R Jadeja to L Livingstone, One Run, back of a length delivery, L Livingstone stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 55 - R Jadeja to D Warner, One Run, leg-side length ball, D Warner flicks it to deep square leg

End of 5 balls - 3 runs
     Manchester Originals     96-1
     RR - 8.73

L Livingstone     16(9)  [1x4, 1x6]
     D Warner     61(35)  [6x4, 2x6]
     R Jadeja     5-1-3-0

Manchester Originals needs 98 runs from 45 balls

Change of bowler
The new bowler is S Narine

Ball 56 - S Narine to L Livingstone, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, L Livingstone plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 57 - S Narine to L Livingstone, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg
Ball 58 - S Narine to D Warner, Two Runs, "two, two, two" shouts D Warner after punching this short ball to deep extra-cover
Ball 59 - S Narine to D Warner, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 60 - S Narine to L Livingstone, One Run, leg-side length ball, L Livingstone flicks it to deep square leg

End of 5 balls - 5 runs
     Manchester Originals     101-1
     RR - 8.42

L Livingstone     18(12)  [1x4, 1x6]
     D Warner     64(37)  [6x4, 2x6]
     S Narine     15-3-24-1

Manchester Originals needs 93 runs from 40 balls

The new bowler is H Patel

Ball 61 - H Patel to L Livingstone, No Ball, Free Hit coming up
Ball 61 - H Patel to L Livingstone, dot, all throw their heads back in disappointment. Was the slider outside off stump, batsman stayed back to late cut, missed
Ball 62 - H Patel to L Livingstone, One Run, back of a length delivery, L Livingstone stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 63 - H Patel to D Warner, dot, turning back in, D Warner turns it towards short leg
Ball 64 - H Patel to D Warner, dot, good length delivery just outside off stump, keeps D Warner calm on the defence
Ball 65 - H Patel to D Warner, Three Runs, blocked

End of 5 balls - 5 runs
     Manchester Originals     106-1
     RR - 8.15

L Livingstone     19(15)  [1x4, 1x6]
     D Warner     67(40)  [6x4, 2x6]
     H Patel     15-5-24-0

Manchester Originals needs 88 runs from 35 balls

Change of bowler
The new bowler is T Natarajan

Ball 66 - T Natarajan to L Livingstone, dot, good length delivery outside off stump, L Livingstone lets it go
Ball 67 - T Natarajan to L Livingstone, One Run, back of a length delivery, L Livingstone stabs it out into the point region and scampers off for a single. He is scoring much more freely now
Ball 68 - T Natarajan to D Warner, dot, oh beaten! Short of a length delivery pitching on off and then nipping away off the seam, D Warner plays inside the line and almost nicks off
Ball 69 - T Natarajan to D Warner, dot, oh crisp straight drive, bowler ticks his left hand out and stops the ball
Ball 70 - T Natarajan to D Warner, Wide Ball
Ball 70 - T Natarajan to D Warner, Two Runs, oh he banged this short delivery into the wicket, rushed batsman on the pull, sliced and luckily lands in the unmanned mid-off region.

End of 5 balls - 4 runs
     Manchester Originals     110-1
     RR - 7.86

L Livingstone     20(17)  [1x4, 1x6]
     D Warner     69(43)  [6x4, 2x6]
     T Natarajan     15-5-25-0

Manchester Originals needs 84 runs from 30 balls

The new bowler is R Jadeja

Ball 71 - R Jadeja to L Livingstone, One Run, short delivery, pulled away, but on the bounce to the man at long leg
Ball 72 - R Jadeja to D Warner, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and D Warner opens his account for the series
Ball 73 - R Jadeja to D Warner, Three Runs, turning back in, D Warner turns it towards short leg
Ball 74 - R Jadeja to L Livingstone, dot, blocked
Ball 75 - R Jadeja to L Livingstone, Leg Bye

R Jadeja continue his spell

Ball 76 - R Jadeja to D Warner, Two Runs, on the pads, wristed away through backward square leg and D Warner opens his account for the series
Ball 77 - R Jadeja to D Warner, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 78 - R Jadeja to D Warner, SIX !, hey hey hey! This is audacious stuff. This is a world class bowler who is known for yorkers and you just can't put your front foot across and play a sweep shot over backward square leg.
Ball 79 - R Jadeja to D Warner, dot, all throw their heads back in disappointment. Was the slider outside off stump, D Warner stayed back to late cut, missed
Ball 80 - R Jadeja to D Warner, SIX !, Waltzes down the wicket, meets the ball on a length and swats the bowler into the wide long-on stands. Clean as a whistle

End of 10 balls - 26 runs
     Manchester Originals     137-1
     RR - 8.56

L Livingstone     21(20)  [1x4, 1x6]
     D Warner     94(50)  [6x4, 5x6]
     R Jadeja     15-3-29-0

Manchester Originals needs 57 runs from 20 balls

The new bowler is P Cummins

Ball 81 - P Cummins to L Livingstone, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 82 - P Cummins to L Livingstone, FOUR runs, would you believe this? Bloke has played a text book front foot lofted cover drive in the final over of a T20 game when people usually lose shape looking swing hard.
Ball 83 - P Cummins to L Livingstone, One Run, the bowler drops it short and the batter punches the ball into the off-side for a single
Ball 84 - P Cummins to D Warner, FOUR runs, superb shot! That's the class of D Warner.
Ball 85 - P Cummins to D Warner, dot, flatter delivery, D Warner pushes it towards cover

P Cummins continue his spell

Ball 86 - P Cummins to D Warner, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, D Warner rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 87 - P Cummins to D Warner, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, D Warner rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 88 - P Cummins to D Warner, One Run, very full, dug out to deep square leg
Ball 89 - P Cummins to L Livingstone, SIX !, L Livingstone dances down and slams that over long-off for a sixer. Beautiful use of the feet, got to the pitch of the ball and slammed it big. The L Livingstone has finally broken the shackles
Ball 90 - P Cummins to L Livingstone, One Run, angles it on to the pads of the batter and has been tucked away to deep square for a single. The batters are just going through the motion

End of 10 balls - 31 runs
     Manchester Originals     168-1
     RR - 9.33

L Livingstone     39(25)  [2x4, 3x6]
     D Warner     107(55)  [9x4, 5x6]
     P Cummins     20-4-48-0

Manchester Originals needs 26 runs from 10 balls

The new bowler is V Chakravarthy

Ball 91 - V Chakravarthy to L Livingstone, FOUR runs, that was a poor shot! Poky outside off, hung his bat outside off and the ball went off the edge. The slip fielder at fourth slip dived to his left but was away. That gap between second and fourth slip didn't help
Ball 92 - V Chakravarthy to L Livingstone, dot, very good leave from L Livingstone. Good length just outside off stump, bit of extra bounce but L Livingstone didn't bother as he was fully aware of where the off stump was
Ball 93 - V Chakravarthy to L Livingstone, dot, good length delivery outside off stump, L Livingstone lets it go
Ball 94 - V Chakravarthy to L Livingstone, FOUR runs, frustraing inside edge rolls past the stumps. 94mph short of length delivery, L Livingstone rushed on the back foot defence. The edge escapes the sticks and runs away to the fine leg boundary
Ball 95 - V Chakravarthy to L Livingstone, dot, goes back and punches it to the right of the bowler

V Chakravarthy continue his spell

Ball 96 - V Chakravarthy to L Livingstone, FOUR runs, softens the bottom hand when the ball made impact and drives the ball away into the covers for a couple of runs. Was a fuller ball, L Livingstone went back and across to send it into the off-side
Ball 97 - V Chakravarthy to L Livingstone, One Run, gets it off the outer-half of the bat as that was a length delivery outside off. L Livingstone played it with soft hands and allowed the ball to come to him before the soft hands took over
Ball 98 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, SIX !, this is a gigantic blow!
Ball 99 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, dot, turning back in, D Warner turns it towards short leg
Ball 100 - V Chakravarthy to D Warner, One Run, plays with the turn and drives the ball down to long-on for a single. D Warner seems to be a little stuck out there

Manchester Originals     188-1
     RR - 9.4

D Warner     114(58)  [9x4, 6x6]
     L Livingstone     52(32)  [5x4, 3x6]
     V Chakravarthy     20-8-36-0

Royal Challengers Banglore beat Manchester Originals by 5 runs.
Code:
Royal Challengers Banglore 1st Innings

Batsman              Fielder    Bowler       Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
----------  -------  ---------  ---------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
R Gaikwad   Not Out                            87       48     5     6   181
J Buttler   lbw.                J Archer       21       15     3     0   140
S Gill      lbw.                T Southee      15        8     1     1   187
F Duplesis  Not Out                            63       31     3     5   203

Total:   193/2        Balls: 100        Run Rate: 9.65        Extras: 7

DNB :  ['MS Dhoni', 'R Jadeja', 'S Narine', 'H Patel', 'P Cummins', 'T Natarajan', 'V Chakravarthy']

Royal Challengers Banglore partnerships

Batsmen                                                   Runs  Balls
---------  ----------  -------------------------------  ------  -------
R Gaikwad  J Buttler   þþþþþþþ                              31  (26)
R Gaikwad  S Gill      þþþþþþþ                              29  (19)
R Gaikwad  F Duplesis  þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ     126  (57)

Fow : ['32/1', '62/2']

Manchester Originals Bowling Scoreboard

Bowler           Balls    Dots    Runs    Wickets    Economy    Extras
-------------  -------  ------  ------  ---------  ---------  --------
J Archer            15       7      15          1    5               0
T Southee           20       5      33          1    8.25            1
C Woakes            15       5      22          0    7.33333         1
T Curran            15       2      46          0   15.3333          0
L Plunkett          20       8      33          0    8.25            0
L Livingstone       15       3      41          0   13.6667          2

Manchester Originals 2nd Innings

Batsman                 Fielder    Bowler      Runs    Balls    4s    6s    SR
-------------  -------  ---------  --------  ------  -------  ----  ----  ----
D Warner       Not Out                          114       58     9     6   196
A Hales        lbw.                S Narine      16       12     1     0   133
L Livingstone  Not Out                           52       32     5     3   162

Total:   188/1        Balls: 100        Run Rate: 9.4        Extras: 6

DNB :  ['B Duckett', 'N Pooran', 'S Billings', 'L Plunkett', 'C Woakes', 'T Curran', 'J Archer', 'T Southee']

Manchester Originals partnerships

Batsmen                                                   Runs  Balls
-------------  --------  -----------------------------  ------  -------
D Warner       A Hales   þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ                   64  (38)
L Livingstone  D Warner  þþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþþ     118  (62)

Fow : ['65/1']

Royal Challengers Banglore Bowling Scoreboard

P Cummins            20       4      48          0   12               0
H Patel              15       5      24          0    8               1
T Natarajan          15       5      25          0    8.33            2
R Jadeja             15       3      29          0    9.66            0
S Narine             15       3      24          1    8               0
V Chakravarthy       20       8      36          0    9               1

Match Summary

Royal Challengers Banglore     193/2    [Balls 100]
Manchester Originals     188/1    [Balls 100]

Royal Challengers Banglore beat Manchester Originals by 5 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread