Logo.

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone do a logo for me.For this:

Amazing Eagles,Southern Stars.And a logo(banner) for Amazing Sports Forum with batsmans,Bowlers and Wicket Keepers.Can anyone do that for me?

lancashire666

International Coach
we have a graphics secion on here which this will be moved into for you, its in the general section if you go and have a peek, welcome to Planet cricket

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sorry but you should make little more posts on PC..

D

Dan Sturm

Can anyone do a logo for me.For this:

Amazing Eagles,Southern Stars.And a logo(banner) for Amazing Sports Forum with batsmans,Bowlers and Wicket Keepers.Can anyone do that for me?

If you spend a few minutes on google (more than likely it will take less time than it took you to register for this place), you'll find a whole plethora of top quality sites that will do a decent logo for free.

I guarantee it'll be a whole lot better than the product you'll get from this place, unless you really do want a few Photoshop brushes splashed around some cut-out.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
If you spend a few minutes on google (more than likely it will take less time than it took you to register for this place), you'll find a whole plethora of top quality sites that will do a decent logo for free.

I guarantee it'll be a whole lot better than the product you'll get from this place, unless you really do want a few Photoshop brushes splashed around some cut-out

:o, Sir, can you do any better?

navin-boss

Club Cricketer
Sorry mates i don't know to do anything.Can anyone do me that logo and give.please?Atleast Only Southern Stars logo?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Clicky Clicky

Click on that and it will ake you to the GFX section post your request in one of the makers threads and they will do one for you.

If you spend a few minutes on google (more than likely it will take less
time than it took you to register for this place), you'll find a whole plethora of top quality sites that will do a decent logo for free.

I guarantee it'll be a whole lot better than the product you'll get from this place, unless you really do want a few Photoshop brushes splashed around some cut-out.

I love the fact he has been banned after like one day, Also i would like to see him try. I bet its an old memeber usng another account

Highlander999

ICC President

What a rude person. Glad he's been banned

Users who are viewing this thread