Logos being deleted PS4

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys just wanted to know how I can manage to fix the logo deletion problem. In the space of 3 days all my logos from downloaded teams and stadiums have been deleted and then I had to download them again. Ive had to redownload everything again 5 times!

Now after downloading the latest patch on PS4 today and when Im trying to load a tour that ive set up logos have been deleted, this is getting very frustrating now, any idea how to fix this? @MattW @BigAntStudios

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Save your logo on usb flash and reload when they disappear -- will save time until a "fix" is found :)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys just wanted to know how I can manage to fix the logo deletion problem. In the space of 3 days all my logos from downloaded teams and stadiums have been deleted and then I had to download them again. Ive had to redownload everything again 5 times!

Now after downloading the latest patch on PS4 today and when Im trying to load a tour that ive set up logos have been deleted, this is getting very frustrating now, any idea how to fix this? @MattW @BigAntStudios
If you have PS Plus, upload online and then when it happens again just download the logos folder. I make sure I upload as often as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread