Longer Test Matches

Thomo253

School Cricketer
Hey all,

I do quite a bit of simulating as I like to play out a players career outside of the official career mode. However I can’t seem to have games that last longer then 3 days, and is becoming a issue. I either win or lose, with totals maxing out at 200-250. Anyone know the difficulty settings needed to change this and have long games.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey all,

I do quite a bit of simulating as I like to play out a players career outside of the official career mode. However I can’t seem to have games that last longer then 3 days, and is becoming a issue. I either win or lose, with totals maxing out at 200-250. Anyone know the difficulty settings needed to change this and have long games.

I am finding this too, just into 4th morning is longest ive had but this is correct

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
It's funny if you create a Test Match Series for 1 to 4 matches and sim the game to a point and jump in, it's realistic, the same if you have tournament play, it's the one off Test Match exhibition that there seems to be an issue with bad scores if you sim. If you watch the AI vs AI then it is realistic. What I cannot understand is how the sim is realistic for created Tests and tournaments but not for exhibition sim ,must be a bug? Anyone else see what I see?

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Definitely bugs me, but it seems to have improved just slightly when you reach Test Cricket. Or maybe I’m imagining it.

The opposite problem seems to be true for T20s. If you’re batting bellow number 3 or 4 you’ll hardly ever get to bat. I’ve seen multiple T20 matches without a single wicket falling. Some of the openers are averaging north of 90 in T20s.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Definitely bugs me, but it seems to have improved just slightly when you reach Test Cricket. Or maybe I’m imagining it.

The opposite problem seems to be true for T20s. If you’re batting bellow number 3 or 4 you’ll hardly ever get to bat. I’ve seen multiple T20 matches without a single wicket falling. Some of the openers are averaging north of 90 in T20s.

AI vs AI Seems fine in T20 though I have to keep testing, I am going to play around with the match creation tools and see if the AI sim work for all, it definately is better when I compare. I'll post my results here.

Set Up Shop

Banned
It's funny if you create a Test Match Series for 1 to 4 matches and sim the game to a point and jump in, it's realistic, the same if you have tournament play, it's the one off Test Match exhibition that there seems to be an issue with bad scores if you sim. If you watch the AI vs AI then it is realistic. What I cannot understand is how the sim is realistic for created Tests and tournaments but not for exhibition sim ,must be a bug? Anyone else see what I see?

Its buggered for career mode tests and 3/4 day matches too. Emailed Big Ant but no response, despite them stating numerous times on twitter they respond to all emails.

Users who are viewing this thread