Looks like a big leap this Cricket 2005 game

anmolkapoor

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well I don't know what is happening , there was almost no difference in the graphical aspect of Cricket 2002 and Cricket 2004 and it took two long years for the developers at EA to actually work something out and now look at this . It has not been 8 months since the release of Cricket 2004 and 2005's graphics look so beautiful and incredibly well detailed , how did they figure all this out in such a short time , really the game looks sooo good that I actually think this title should be reserved for the launch of PS3 but hey all of us want a good cricket game and to be honest , we are due to have one already .

Its just that I don't understand how these developers work at EA , really these screenshots have pleased me and surpised me at the same time .

Nyways , there will be a tough competition between Brian Lara International Cricket and Cricket 2005 , ofcourse we all are gonna buy both coz BLC turned out be a great game by Codemasters , I wonder what they have up their sleeves now .

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anmolkapoor said:
Well I don't know what is happening , there was almost no difference in the graphical aspect of Cricket 2002 and Cricket 2004 and it took two long years for the developers at EA to actually work something out and now look at this . It has not been 8 months since the release of Cricket 2004 and 2005's graphics look so beautiful and incredibly well detailed , how did they figure all this out in such a short time , really the game looks sooo good that I actually think this title should be reserved for the launch of PS3 but hey all of us want a good cricket game and to be honest , we are due to have one already .

Its just that I don't understand how these developers work at EA , really these screenshots have pleased me and surpised me at the same time .

Nyways , there will be a tough competition between Brian Lara International Cricket and Cricket 2005 , ofcourse we all are gonna buy both coz BLC turned out be a great game by Codemasters , I wonder what they have up their sleeves now .

Yes Ea have come on in great bounds as this post on Cricket Web proves here

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
anmolkapoor said:
. It has not been 8 months since the release of Cricket 2004

its been alot more than 8 months since cricket 2004 was released :|

Ritwik

co-founder
Yep, Cricket 2004 was released in December 2003. So if HB and EA had started work in Jan 2004 (which I personally doubt), then they have been working for over an year on cricket 2005.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Which in my opinion (as an observant player of games) is still not long enough.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
anmolkapoor said:

and they've fooled you as well.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It doesn't take a lot to make graphics look like that, its just a new engine they are using! The exact same graphics are in Rugby 2005!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Add Twenty-Twenty and the game would be more exciting. I hope the USA are in the game.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Well they'll probably have a wannabe World Cup mode so they would have USA. Also they said something about having all the international countries and a few associate ones too. Since USA qualified to WC and are in the ICC bad books, they will probably be in the game. :p

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
sohummisra said:
Well they'll probably have a wannabe World Cup mode so they would have USA. Also they said something about having all the international countries and a few associate ones too. Since USA qualified to WC and are in the ICC bad books, they will probably be in the game. :p
USA have never played in the World Cup.

Andrew Wilson promised that all international teams would be in the game, so we can expect all 90+ ICC members in it. After all, EA wouldn't lie, would they? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread