AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Would love to take part, but this game requires high activity and I can't assure that, so will have to pass :(

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone give an idea how is it done here
To put in very simple terms, at bare minimum there would be two teams.

One team's aim is to finish off the good guys - either during a night phase (more on that later) or by convincing others during the day phase that a particular member is scum. This team is known as Mafia.

The other team comprises of folks whose job is to get rid of the bad guys. Some of them have the ability to do it during the night phase. Like the mafia, they could also kill another member via a lynch during the day phase. They are known as Town.

There could be a third angle too (usually it's a solo member). His job would be to just kill - doesn't matter if it's town or mafia. He does that during the night phase. Like town and mafia, he could also convince others to lynch off a guy during the day phase. This one is known as a Serial Killer or SK.

There are other roles available too but these 3 are the most used. Then there's different game modes but that depends on who is hosting the game. In any case, the game mode will be explained by the host before commencing a game.

Pretty similar to a hugely popular game nowadays - Among Us

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
To put in very simple terms, at bare minimum there would be two teams.

One team's aim is to finish off the good guys - either during a night phase (more on that later) or by convincing others during the day phase that a particular member is scum. This team is known as Mafia.

The other team comprises of folks whose job is to get rid of the bad guys. Some of them have the ability to do it during the night phase. Like the mafia, they could also kill another member via a lynch during the day phase. They are known as Town.

There could be a third angle too (usually it's a solo member). His job would be to just kill - doesn't matter if it's town or mafia. He does that during the night phase. Like town and mafia, he could also convince others to lynch off a guy during the day phase. This one is known as a Serial Killer or SK.

There are other roles available too but these 3 are the most used. Then there's different game modes but that depends on who is hosting the game. In any case, the game mode will be explained by the host before commencing a game.

Pretty similar to a hugely popular game nowadays - Among Us
we used to play mafia during family gathering or friends night out

this looks similar to that, just virtual.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I can't . Not good at framing sentences .... :spy
No problem mate... You’ll get better if you play[DOUBLEPOST=1603821167][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will spectate a game first then try my hands at one.
Nothing better than playing one... Then you’ll understand it better

Users who are viewing this thread