End Game Mafia returns

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
hahaha...plot twist.

Nice one. Did not anticipate that.[DOUBLEPOST=1605615373][/DOUBLEPOST]But one thing I did not understand, why did the game not end at the start of Day 4? With 2 mafia and 1 town, it was over during the night phase itself.
Just to see the live action realization of two mafias.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The guy was worried with the death of the mayor, could not stop thinking what to do, He ventured out for a walk to calm his nerves but he didn't knew they were waiting for him to come out. The moment he stepped out he was shot dead.
@Yash. is dead. he was a Townie
While the news of the new death travelled faster, he though he could be of help and started to wards the location but when his back was turned a knife went straight in his chest.
Thankfully he found some aid nearby which saved his life.
@Yash. @asprin @Ashutosh. @CerealKiller @RUDI @zwarrior
Day 3 begins
5 alive, 3 for hammer.​
"They were waiting"

Should have told somebody that 2 mafia were here and SK was busy with the other kill.[DOUBLEPOST=1605616692][/DOUBLEPOST]I will try to put an end game overwiew/analysis by today or tomorrow. If you want to ask anything feel free to post.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Damn my luck! Even in a game with 5 PRs, I end up being a vanilla townie :facepalm My hunt to be a non-vanilla role continues

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
AchingRichAmericancicada-small.gif
basically this was the reason for day 4

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
That was basically the death warrant for the townies :p

You made virtually impossible for town to win without a killing PR for us :(
It was never impossible, the mafia and sk hitting the right person made the game a bit difficult for town but the town had a chance till last night untill your sacrifice play this is were you could have saved one more townie.[DOUBLEPOST=1605617696][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lynch @asprin

Just becuse Till Valhalla is dead
Tbh this should have been the endgame with @Yash. As winner.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good choice that, otherwise you would have been dead :p How did you manage to end up saving yourself though? Do you generally walk around with elixir health potion?
Whom did you try to kill in the 2nd night(The night we killed Yash) ? Was your kill unsuccessful due to @asprin giving protection to that person ?

In...[DOUBLEPOST=1605617350][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, Who killed me?
Mafias killed you.

Users who are viewing this thread