Mafia01 - Classic Mafia - End Game - Mafia (Zhuorb and Swirler) win

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, this is just a classic game of mafia. Roles, no characters. 7 players, 3 villagers, 1 cop, 1 doc and 2 mafia. Yeah, I can't be bothered posting the rules, you should know them all by now. If you're knew, just go have a look at some previous games which have the rules posted. But don't quote anything from me directly anyway and don't post after your dead. Those are the main rules that you should remember. The game will start with a lethal Night 0.

So yeah, start signing up. Nothing will be given in night writeups at all so don't expect anything there. All information will come through roles and scum-hunting so it would help to be active as usual.

Alive:

Zhuorb - Goon, Mafia Aligned

Dead:

Sedition - Cop, Town Aligned - Died Night 0
puddleduck - Villager, Town Aligned - Died Night 1
swirler - Goon, Mafia Aligned - Lynched Day 2
MaD - Villager, Town Aligned - Died Night 2
User2010 - Doctor, Town Aligned - Lynched Day 3
barmyarmy - Villager, Town Aligned - Died End Game

Reserves:

Yudi

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Considering the low activity in the last game, I doubt whether you will even get more than 5 active players. Good luck, though. :)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
England supporter?

I've never played before, but I saw it played at another forum and had a look at Colin's game, since I'm a Godfather fan, so I'll give this one a go and hopefully not screw up.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah same as Sedition. Chuck me in. I can't promise I don't have days of having more important things to do (or at the least days I pretend to have more important things to do).

Users who are viewing this thread