Major error

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I appreciate that a lot of research was needed for this game, but missing Ireland and Scotland out of the FP Trophy really is inexcusable.

Timewell

School Cricketer
It's a mistake but it isn't - they were left out on purpose. As far as I am aware, the reason being the difficulties of combining the club/country elements accurately.

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
Then why not add them in the game as part-time county teams, as the international and domestic sides are different anyway?

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
This is hardly a major error nor is the fact that the minnows don't play ODI's. Does that mean that it is a major fault for other games to only include teams from the England?

Sureshot

Executive member
Well no, but if you have a competition you should include all the members. Ireland and Scotland are just as important as the counties.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
This is hardly a major error nor is the fact that the minnows don't play ODI's. Does that mean that it is a major fault for other games to only include teams from the England?

If you're going to include English domestic competitions, it is a major fault to miss out two of the participating teams. Missing the associates ODIs is also a major fault, as six teams with ODI status don't play any in your game. Or am I wrong?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with Glenn on the second point, it is hard enough to simulate 10 different domestic competitions, and then they are expected to simulate cricket from nations that you can't even control in the game?

On the other side, Ireland and Scotland, they definitely should be in the game as they are part of the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread