Major League Cricket

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Finally! I've the teams in the game. And, I'm happy with the testing too. One thing is, I still haven't been able to get used to the ground conditions so won't be able to tell you about the pitch types. We will start as soon as Kurt fixes a minor fixture bug in the next update. Thanks!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes, surely. I've given 1.00 to everything. The in game variation is set to none. But, when I sim matches, the output for the pitch is different every time. That's what has been confusing me. Just to make it a bit league friendly, can you give me the ratings I should give to get scores in the range of -

1. Batsmen friendly, score 280+
2. Even, score 240-260+
3. Bowler friendly, score 220 - (can also be like 70-80 all out :p)

I know it is stupid to ask that but, just the ratings for say, Excellent, Normal and Poor pitch is what I need.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Aaah, that would appear to be a bug :) I'll fix it up. When variation is set to None it should just use the values you've set for the pitch attributes.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright people, I feel till we get a perfect sim for an ODI (CH that is), we should resume the league by changing this to T20 version. We will have a short T20 season and till then Kurt with his awesome skill and dedication will be ready with an ODI sim. ODI sim which includes probably everything and next to no bugs. What you guys think?

Prats

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am ready to wait if you ask since I'm not a big fan of T20. But, if everyone agrees then its alright. ;)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
No Problem Mate

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Alright people, I feel till we get a perfect sim for an ODI (CH that is), we should resume the league by changing this to T20 version. We will have a short T20 season and till then Kurt with his awesome skill and dedication will be ready with an ODI sim. ODI sim which includes probably everything and next to no bugs. What you guys think?

It'd be most realistic to have this as a T20 comp anyway, as it's American, so I'm all for it.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
As we're having a new simulator than why not have the t20 format. I am fine by that too. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, I think if anyone is interested in running this, he may well come forward. I don't want this to fade away. And, no cost even though it's on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread