Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Mar 1 - Sri Lanka v Kenya

odds - bet365

Apologies for not getting in two matches for today. Was extremely busy, but that doesn't mean other vbookie guys couldn't do it.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
I put 5 on Kenya - just for the hell of it. Coming off a loss to Pak, SL will want to make a big statement, but if they struggle early then I can foresee some doubt creeping into their minds. Or maybe it might rain and there'll be some duckworth-lewis tomfoolery - who knows??

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Loving the optimism Jason :D But this game will be well over before any of those factors come into play.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Expect a re-match of 2003 ? Don't think so. Kenya ain't that strong anymore. And Sri Lanka are stronger than as compared to 2003.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Match going slower than a Test match. Kenya obviously do not want to be bundled out again for a shameful score.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing wrong in that. The rate at which they are going now and if they start some hitting post 40 overs, I won't be surprised to see them crossing 220.

6ry4nj

International Coach
Not that surprising that Kenya go better batting first. Even though they'll need luck to make it to 200, which will be nowhere near competitive, it's still their best batting performance so far. Which is admittedly not surprising since, batting first, they're not pacing themselves based on the 300+ they've let the opposition score.

Gurjot95

National Board President
What's the difference has really made even with batting slow :facepalm Major Collapse again and Malinga Hatrick, well done. Certainly looks uplayable with his yorkers :clap

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Nothing wrong in that. The rate at which they are going now and if they start some hitting post 40 overs, I won't be surprised to see them crossing 220.

o really ,,, ya maybe if it was indian bowling attack i am sure but they are playing Lankas with malinga, murali mendis ..

----------

Wow with malinga is this form lankas in the hunt again? that was one hostile express fast bowling at its very best

Owzat

International Coach
Will it get better or worse if minnows are excluded from the World Cups...................? Only way forward for me is tiers, but the selfish nature of the Test elite and fans will prevent it happening any time soon which is a shame. Put cricket before yourselves people :mad

P

pcfan123

boy the minnows sure can' handle fast bowling. 9/10 leading wicket takers so far are seamers.

that should change once the minnows are eliminated

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Malinga's yorkers are even more accurate than a bowling machine, hats off to him.

Users who are viewing this thread