Mar 24 - Australia v India (Quarter-Final 2)

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also, i fail to see how the fact that he won't be scoring 50+ every game (although he is pretty damn close) means he needs to get on a treadmill? Will losing weight suddenly make him score more runs? He's fielding fairly well and taking wickets too.

Honestly don't know what more you want of the man

Yuvi <3

If this is serious, treadmill suggestion is for his running. He's fatter and there's no denying that, but I don't want him turning into a Misbah-Ul-Haq who did bat well but was never good in running between the wickets. How much would Gambhir had scored if Yuvi was a bit more responsive and prevented his run out?

Just saying he needs to get in shape and run as fast as his teammates.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Probably, sleeping. It's night there in America and he may have missed this moment or just went to sleep after seeing India winning. Yeah, waiting for his CAPITAL LETTERS comments

nah i bet he's not.. he ll pop in later today... his sofa's spring must have broken till now :P

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If this is serious, treadmill suggestion is for his running. He's fatter and there's no denying that, but I don't want him turning into a Misbah-Ul-Haq who did bat well but was never good in running between the wickets. How much would Gambhir had scored if Yuvi was a bit more responsive and prevented his run out?

Just saying he needs to get in shape and run as fast as his teammates.
it was poor calling by Gambhir. Even if Yuvi had gone for it he wouldn't have made it, most runners wouldn't have. There was never a quick single in that.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
No words to express how happy I am right now. fearsome tweak YEA!

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
I must thank Dhoni for giving Raina a place in the squad. I still hate Dhoni though for irresponsibole batting. But raina proved his inclusion in Playing XI at the right time. Awesomeness at his best !!! :cheers

----------

Though Gambhir played a good knock in middle order, I hate him for poor running between the wickets. Its not the first time. It happened during matches against Ireland and also Netherlands. He just gave up when back to the crease. Gambhir and Kohli must work on running between the wickets for the remaining games.:rolleyes

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Ricky-Ponting-27-ODI-Century-TrentBridge-England-150909.jpg

brett-lee.jpg

ADIOS kings of cricket . The world cup will miss you :(

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
assi jeete aussi hare (This means "We won,Aussie lost") I had my finger,arms,legs crossed for last 45 minutes :p great game of cricket.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I wont miss the Cheater Ponting but definitely Brett eLee has done great to Australian cricket and will miss him!!

But!! Hey.. he isnt retireing

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah but i feel sorry for him. He played his heart out during his world cup. And today got a bad hit on the face :noway

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
Win!

assi jeete aussi hare (This means "We won,Aussie lost")

"Bole Sau Nihal Sat Shri Akal"

Indian Shout of Victory and Also Battle Cry meaning Whoever says "Sat Shri Akal" will be Blessed.

----------

I wont miss the Cheater Ponting but definitely Brett eLee has done great to Australian cricket and will miss him!!

But!! Hey.. he isnt retireing

Punter's NOT a Cheater. He is THE best batsman to watch. His Drives are Perfect and Fastest. The ball reaches the boundry like a bullet. And the bat striking the ball sounds like a cannon ball has been fired.

Talking about Cheaters...well The ICC just banned three of them a few days ago. I hope your heart wasn't broken.

Users who are viewing this thread