Mar 26 - Sri Lanka v England (Quarter-Final 4)

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
How boring this QF is, like PAK-WI. :facepalm

Nonetheless, Awesome innings by Dilshan-Tharanga again. Upul Tharanaga proved he plays not just against minnows. :clap Very disappointing show by Swann & Co. :(

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am ashamed that I supported England. Go back and just play ashes with your so called rivals and do ████ in international cricket

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
this is over the second tharanga skelps his 100.

----------

I do feel a bit sorry for england. their combination of haplessness and determination brought the group stage to life. They didn't deserve to get sent packing like minnows.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like Srilanka is the lucky team, a tough match against Australia was washed off. Australia were in a good postion.
They faced England in QF and now facing NZ in SF. Treat for them.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
World Cup final = Asia Cup final
Asia Cup final was played in Lanka , won by India .
WC final is to be played India and won by .... :p

----------

Seeing as we allways win when I switch off, an England victory is now assured... you can thank me later...

Thank you sir :rolleyes :p

----------

And i really do hope Strauss resigns as captain !

Sureshot

Executive member
Not sure who'd be the new captain. There's not many options, unless we bring Cook in to ODIs, which I actually would. Being a proper opener and all.

Terrible from England.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
What's wrong with saying that? I was right. If we got both of them early we'd have had a great chance of winning.

King Cricket

International Coach
It's good to see three subcontinental teams in the semi-finals. Now, I'd really want Sri Lanka to beat New Zealand and proceed to the last round. Then, for the first time in the history of the World Cup, we can have two Asian teams facing each other in the finals of the quadrennial showpiece. India will also get a chance to quell doubts about their might by mauling both the winners and runners up of the last tournament (considering we beat Pakistan, that is).

Last edited:

cricket12345678

School Cricketer
So Final may be India vs Srilanka. In recent time India won without Sachin, Shewak, Gambir, Zaheer. Only addition for srilanka is muralidharan. So India is real to chance to win world cup.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Finally a team has put England in it's place like most people would have expected India and SA to do. SL look really good and probably the best team to stop India although Pakistan might bit them to the punch.

Users who are viewing this thread