Mar 29 - Sri Lanka v New Zealand (Semi-Final 1)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think and I have a strange feeling Srilanka will lose this!!

McCullum has not got a good score this tournament and is outta touch and may be this the best time he will rise upto the occasion

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
For Nzl their best chance to win is if they bowl first and restrict SL for 200-odd. If they bat first I'm pretty sure they will struggle their way through to 220-240 max unless someone from Nzl top order decides to step up. It will be a big bonus for NZ if Murali is ruled out.

jacobfelix

International Coach
nothing new about how people feel :D got use to it on the ENG vs SL forum :lol

first of all, there is no ENG vs SL forum...:D

that day I had just a strange feeling which didnt work...but today I am having a strange 'tingling' feeling :D...which will work.....:p

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Zealand are the dark horses while the Sri Lankan guys enjoy the home advantage. Nothing can be said before the match.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Zaltzman -" Unconfirmed rumours in Indian media that Sri Lanka and NZ will play an exhibition charity match the day before Wednesday's World Cup Final. "

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will be an easy game for Srilanka unless NZ play out of thier skins.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Good to see NZ looking full strength, hope they put up a fight, but sadly I think Sri will do it easy batting or bowling first.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Kiwis don't stand much of a chance at all. If NZ were to win this game, it shall easily be the biggest upset of this WC. (Bigger than the IRE vs ENG game as a lot is on the line & an upset would have serious repercussions afterwards)

Chewie

BCCI President
Good to see NZ looking full strength, hope they put up a fight, but sadly I think Sri will do it easy batting or bowling first.

Hardly full strength, we don't have Mills who until recently was among the top 5 ODI bowlers in the world.

Kiwis don't stand much of a chance at all. If NZ were to win this game, it shall easily be the biggest upset of this WC. (Bigger than the IRE vs ENG game as a lot is on the line & an upset would have serious repercussions afterwards)

Yea right, I'd bet that more people expect us to win this game than those who expected Ireland to beat England

Users who are viewing this thread