Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

Auwais

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is all a bit premature anyway. Who's to say India might lose to the Aussies or Pakistan - in typical fashion, self-combust against the Windies?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well guys don't take Aussies too easy.They can loose one match but back to back loses well it's not an Aussie Habit so be prepared for a Pak vs Aus Semi

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
be prepared for a Pak vs Aus Semi
Start using the sarcasm smiley when writing such stuff!

Australia is gonna get ***** by India, and I am just hoping that West Indies defeat Pakistan in the QFs, would be great to see Pakistanis losing to the Windies!

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
I want both to win, it would make such an exciting SF encounter, It will be more exciting because we'll be playing after a long time.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Australia is gonna get ***** by India, and I am just hoping that West Indies defeat Pakistan in the QFs, would be great to see Pakistanis losing to the Windies!

Well WI's chances of defeating Pakistan are pretty less than Australia's chances of Defeating India.I am quite sure that you saw this dream last night and you are posting this in your dreams but the problem is that Dreams can't turn into reality and after 23rd,24th your dream will be turned into a nightmare

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I am quite sure that you saw this dream last night and you are posting this in your dreams but the problem is that Dreams can't turn into reality and after 23rd,24th your dream will be turned into a nightmare
:facepalm

It will be more exciting because we'll be playing after a long time.
And don't forget India's record against Pakistan in WCs. :D

Gurjot95

National Board President
Only If India enters semi final and that's big If because they have to beat Australia, the 3 times consecutive World Champions. If they do reach, I will be in the stadium if tickets are still left. :D

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well if Pak face India in semis then guys it will be sure that one of any asian team will again reach the finals so that's an achivement for us like

1992-Pakistan
1996-Sri Lanka
1999-Pakistan
2003-India
2007-Sri Lanka
2011-Pakistan or India and may be Sri Lanka

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Ok after we will beat you,you print that record and dance with the joy :D
Your posts are turning out to be absolutely meaningless, I hope you aren't drunk! And you need to accept the fact that if India meets Pakistan in the SF, then India begin as the favorites, for the reasons being that the match will be played in India, India's record against Pakistan in the WCs, better batting strength and a quality wicket-keeper!

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
a quality wicket-keeper!

Yeah Quality wicket keeper who plays old fasion cricket even after 45 overs

----------

It was not meaningles.just because you were talknig about record so i said that.Well for your reminder last time we met each other in ICC event Pakistan Beat India

Although India will be playing at home but it doesn't mean that you forget your Batting flops and crappy bowling

We have some problems in our batting but our bowling is far far better than India and it'll be a good contest between India's batting and Pakistan's bowling but still i forgot india have to beat the 3 consecutive times Champions

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Aussies are favourites to me in the game against India. If Watson gets in form. He is enough for them I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread