Mar 30 - Pakistan v India (Semi-Final 2)

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
if you see my track record, i was NEVER a fan of dhoni's captaincy.

and its not just about that final over. who on earth will give the strike
to munaf patel and ashish nehra with dale steyn steaming in ??

If you remember, Laxman gave strike to Ishant and Ojha when they chased down 100+ runs with 2 wickets remaining in a test against Australia had he not done it, India couldn't have chased it down with just Laxman hitting from one end. It paid off and Laxman became a hero. Dhoni did the same, tail enders failed end of the matter, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Its ridiculous to even suggest he has not done well or its luck. Luck can't hang around for 2 years taking the team to top in Test and ODI rankings.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's going to happen now. I wished this would be the World Cup final.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
It is appropriate to remove the If now. Yeah it deserved to be the finals, but nevertheless it should be a very exciting game, Icing on cake would be a last ball thriller(In India's favour :p).

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
India took long time revenge, which was carried from Johannesburg. Now, its time for taking the short time revenge, which is being carried from Centurion! Yeah, its the loss to Pakistan in Champions Trophy 2009.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
India took long time revenge, which was carried from Johannesburg. Now, its time for taking the short time revenge, which is being carried from Centurion! Yeah, its the loss to Pakistan in Champions Trophy 2009.

If you are talking about revenge, you forgot the Asia Cup. Its our time folks.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
If you are talking about revenge, you forgot the Asia Cup. Its our time folks.

Haha will see Wednesday..

Afridi crunching the ball. Akmal dropping catches & bowlers bowling no-balls deliberately. just pray nothing of the above happens. play FAIR. :thumbs

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess people are too over confident about India, pretty good for Pakistan as it is already adding extra pressure on Dhoni.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Afridi crunching the ball. Akmal dropping catches & bowlers bowling no-balls deliberately. just pray nothing of the above happens. play FAIR.
let the best team win. it's a game after all, not to forget the bold part ;)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Just like every other Indian around me, you guys are already thinking you have beaten us. Wake up dudes, we beat Australia too you know.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
This World Cup has been fixed. ICC wants Pakistan to win. Australia, India, Saffers, England, no one si ready to do it. There has been a lot conspiracy and even chaos is going on on from last week. ICC and BCCI both are going in other directions. Three editions of IPL were also fixed under Lalit Modi, from this year, there will be no corruption in terms of IPL. The loss which were shown during first editon of IPL, were all fake, no franchise has walked into loss. I got this whole info from one of my close ones, who is pretty much associated with Cricket Association and even very to close to minor details.

thanks for the laughs.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who ever wins, this match fetches more bucks than the finals! This is the Mother of all Cricket Games, as said by a Commentator during Ind-Aus match. Lets see what are the (real) meanings of CONFIDENCE and OVER-CONFIDENCE on 30th of March! I am still Bleeding Blue!

Users who are viewing this thread