Mar 6 - India v Ireland

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
India should win this. But I do hope Ireland gives a good fight.

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
^ Oh don't be so sure, we are perfectly capable of choking. In a way, a loss to Ireland would be a blessing in disguise, because the people will go nuts, probably some ████ will get burnt, and we have a history of performing in the WC when there's a fire under our asses. :D

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Every day is not a Sunday, guys! India should and will win this contest. Though I expect a good fight by the Irish guys too...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
^ Oh don't be so sure, we are perfectly capable of choking. In a way, a loss to Ireland would be a blessing in disguise, because the people will go nuts, probably some ████ will get burnt, and we have a history of performing in the WC when there's a fire under our asses. :D

We are already under fire for our poor bowling and fielding from the England tie. We should have lost that match and ended up with a tie due to Strauss brain freeze.:p If at all we needed a wake up, that was it

BlueString

School Cricketer
Irish are gonna fight hard, but I don't think they can really pull this off, barring a miracle. Based on what happened to England, I think India will be wary, and that's really all you need against a side like Ireland.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I say Ireland are favorites with their last match performance and on same ground too. India should make 400+ to have a real chance :p

Oh come on, NO WAY! I will never bet in a minnow repeating their heroics for two ODI games (against top sides) in a row. Had this been a T20 tournament, maybe yes. But ODI, hell NO! Indian bowlers are not strong enough, but we have home advantage and we always need a substantial shake up to start performing better. Our bowling attack is not as bad as its portrayed to be.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
I bet all my vcash on Ireland, I'm not really bothered if I lose it as its only some virtual money and if Ireland win I'll get 54800 vcash.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Does anyone know if Andre Botha is going to be back for this game? Can't find any info about it...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The only way I see an upset is if the Irish can roll India cheaply. Hard to see O'Brien producing another innings of his life so someone else would need to step up and make a name for themselves as it is more than likely their bowlers will be leaking 300+.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Damn. Didn't think we'd be this heavy of a favorite after Ireland's win.

Maybe we are. We have already gotten our wakeup call against England and a minnow team is not expected to reproduce their heroics against a top side two times in a row. Thats why the odds are so heavily staked against Ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread