March 2008 Video

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys,

these are some teaser vids only, so are pretty quick - just 3 short ones - this is not not a proper long video release, just a quick little tie-over until the fielding is complete cos its been so long since i posted any media updates....make sure you check the originals out cos they are much better quality and you can actually see the ball! Especially the last one with the underedge off the slog sweep - essential that you can see the ball after it hits the bat!

thanks, Matt for uploading :cheers

LM

Highlander999

ICC President
Well I'll be positive then :rolleyes: and say this looks to be coming along very nicely from when I last saw a video. All I can say is keep up the greatwork and take your time making a top quality game :)

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Looking better all the time. I really think the camera needs to be way more zoomed on the standard bowling/batting view though. I think it should keep zooming in as the ball is being delivered.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Looking better all the time. I really think the camera needs to be way more zoomed on the standard bowling/batting view though. I think it should keep zooming in as the ball is being delivered.

It does zoom in as the bowler runs in, but i have kept the pace of the zoom down a bit. Im still trying to find a good balance for the default camera zoom, which will probably be customisable in the end, so you can say how zoomed in you want it to be as everyone prefers different camera views. That way i can cater to everyone's preferences.

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
im trying to do some constructive critisizing
the video doesnt have a rythem. it really doesnt flow in. its more like a robot type and the running is like that too.

Im just trying to help point out somethings. I hope u don t get offended and other than that it looks great especially the different techniques u have for batting

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Could the next vid be of a fast bowler, so we can see what the action looks like?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Was just playing Brian Lara 99 which I bought from Ebay and noticed that one of the game's main features was how crisply the shots came off the bat, it seems a tad jerky here.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Was just playing Brian Lara 99 which I bought from Ebay and noticed that one of the game's main features was how crisply the shots came off the bat, it seems a tad jerky here.

hmmm.....what are you referring to here ?? the animations ??

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Strange, maybe the video quality? I can assure you that it's not jerky at all when im playing it...its extremely fluid and smooth

I'll download the high quality one when I return from school, but with the youtube one, the animation where the bat hits the ball seems to jerk a bit.

It is a fine video though, the leg spinner's action is growing on me.

Users who are viewing this thread