March 2008 Video

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm really impressed by this video. The game seems to have come along leaps and bounds. In all honesty I'm not that fussed by player animations, as long as the game feels like cricket, I don't mind if the players run like tits.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well atleast the players looks better then cricket 07 rugby players.
The game is looking great!! good work guys:)

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic work so far Legend Master (and everyone else involved) - Just downloaded the high quality videos - I must say it really is impressive. Keep up the good work!!

It's been a while since I've been online here to check the progress of TAOC but it all looks extremely encouraging.

The bottom edge physics is a major break through and I'm sure it will add to the realism thats been missing from other cricket games. Great potential here.

Does the ball have it's own physics model? - like will the ball bouce and bobble across the outfield? In all other current games it seems to just stick to the ground like a magnet

Anway - Keep her lit!!

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
From what I've seen it's "magnetic ball" on this one, not that it really matters. As long as the ball bounces realistically it'll be cool.

.Mob

International Coach
Looks the exact same as Chris Schofield to me.

lancashire666

International Coach
ive not been in this forum for a while and the keeper now moves!!!! excellent, looking forward to next epdate now, well done LM

khan31

International Coach
Is a summer 08 release possible? I thought it was supposed to be released early 08.

Nice vid but as others have said the running animations seem ver stiff/robotic and the batsmen just freezes after hitting the ball. He should finish the motion of the stroke and then relax his stance if he isn't running whilst still watching the ball or take a run if need be. These are minor issues which I'm sure you're already aware of/correcting.

Allrounder18

Banned
Is a summer 08 release possible? I thought it was supposed to be released early 08.

Nice vid but as others have said the running animations seem ver stiff/robotic and the batsmen just freezes after hitting the ball. He should finish the motion of the stroke and then relax his stance if he isn't running whilst still watching the ball or take a run if need be. These are minor issues which I'm sure you're already aware of/correcting.

I also notice that ,but its a minor issue and I hope it will be rectified in future;)

Users who are viewing this thread