End Game Marseille Mafia - The End - The Mimes and the Mafia win (User,Rudi,zwarrior & Jack)

Who was the MVP of the game?

• Total voters

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
It was fun to read.
Raise your hands if you think I was a bad mime.
TBH town was stupid by still debating User's alignment.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
TBH town was stupid by still debating User's alignment.
I'm not sure who was debating about User being a townie. The only thing that was being debated was whether he was a mafia or mime. If you're talking anything before Day 2, then that's humanly impossible.

Anyways, the chat log was good to read. Mime's didn't really have much to talk about but the mafia one was quite chatty.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I seem to have developed a habit of losing games when on the brink of victory.

It happened in Inner Eye (Jack Ryder outed me out)
It happened in Expert Mafia (Listened to Evil and we lost)
It happened here too (Didn't listen to Evil and voted against Rudolph. User would have been lynched otherwise. Somehow, I just felt that he was a mime)

Fourth time's the lucky charm?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I have a query here. I was analyzing the game and a thought went across my mind.

- Evil blocked User on night 1
- Evil blocked Rudolph on night 2

On both nights however, there was only a single kill - that of the vigilante. So who among User and Rudolph had the nightkill role? Or was it that the nightkill action could be carried out by any one of those two and User performed it on night 1 and Rudolph on night 2?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That is where CK had a brain fade. I knew I would be targeted early and hence wanted Rudolph to perform the kill on night 1 but CK assumed I was doing it and hence I was blocked. Then for the sake of the game, we assumed I made the kill and was blocked. Imagine if I had succeeded then would Evil be so sure of me? Never.

Users who are viewing this thread