End Game Marseille Mafia - The End - The Mimes and the Mafia win (User,Rudi,zwarrior & Jack)

Who was the MVP of the game?

• Total voters

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I don't deserve my name up there, I played way badly.
On the side note " let the feasts begin" post was not to get any attention, It was I was the first one to see that day post and I had nothing to post.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
We got out of the hole. And CK messed me up a bit in the start from which Evil got the advantage. But yeah he played a great game. And I was surprised town still had doubts in their minds after I wanted mimes to out.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We got out of the hole. And CK messed me up a bit in the start from which Evil got the advantage. But yeah he played a great game. And I was surprised town still had doubts in their minds after I wanted mimes to out.
I did partially bail you out though.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah modkilling Simon, thanks. I just said that because I think Evil played so confidently after that incident. Maybe if that hadn't happened, we could have seen a different Evil. :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think asprin deserves the MVP for not fighting back on that claim and blindly believing in others.
Just a quick question : @asprin why didn't you counter claim?

#1: I had my reasons.
  • All knew User and Rudi were anti town by Day 3.
  • What was not known was whether both were mafia or both were mime or 1 mime and 1 mafia
  • If I had revealed myself, I was sure to be killed at night because the jailkeeper couldn't guarantee that the guy who he would jailkeep would turn out to be the one who performs the nightkill.
#2: I didn't believe blindly. It was only on Day 3 that I deduced that Evil was telling the truth.

If anything, I only increased the town's chances of wining by being silent. It was the right thing to do at that time and had it not been for User's proposal, who knows what might have happened.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Firstly, the guys who are in a misconception that I didn't know anything about roles and their actions, I knew it. When PS was killed at night and day began, I knew we had already lost it. Because the townies were 3 and anti-townies were 4. They had a clear majority to lynch any of us. And also mime had a better chance of winning if they joined hands with mafias. Simon was modkilled and there went our majority. If he was alive then we were 4 and we could've lynched User in day and kill Rudolph at night. I dragged the game too long just to try things to convince the mimes. But unfortunately, I couldn't.

I did acknowledge all of this in our spectator chat soon after my hammer. We also discussed as if Gaurav would turn his back and we would have our final laugh at Mime. But that didn't go that way :p. Nothing wrong intended to anyone and I apologize if my posts were not within the limit. And also, as I mentioned before, there were few words missing from my allegation post towards CK about game modding. @CerealKiller great game that..

And we'll played @RUDOLPH @User2010 @Jack Ryder @zwarrior. Z was also quite good with his approach being a mime. But he wasn't acting like a mime at all. In fact, I believed him as a townie... Rudolph should've been modkilled as he edited his posts quite often :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Someone post all the chats here please so that we can read. And yeah zwarrior, you are turning out to be someone who cannot be easily known. I believed you were town too till the time where you went silent after Jack was online. Great game guys, loved it. Thanks CK for the setup too, who knew mimes would seal the fate of the game.

We also discussed as if Gaurav would turn his back and we would have our final laugh at Mime.
This would have been fun but they were the ones who let us win so it was only nice to give it back to them. Yeah trust no one in mafia. At one stage seeing how Rudolph posted here, I was doubtful of him whether he is a hidden usurper, lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1494296972][/DOUBLEPOST]And and if Rudolph had read my posts in chat, he was going to counter claim you and not claim vig. I think that would have been easy to lynch you off? :p

Users who are viewing this thread