End Game Marseille Mafia - The End - The Mimes and the Mafia win (User,Rudi,zwarrior & Jack)

Who was the MVP of the game?

• Total voters

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And and if Rudolph had read my posts in chat, he was going to counter claim you and not claim vig. I think that would have been easy to lynch you off? :p
He didn't seem like JailKeeper from the time he started playing. Then how will others believe him?. And also, if he did, we already lost it when day 3 began. That wouldn't have made much difference but would only end the game few hours earlier.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You can talk here.
Rudi, howdy buddy? :D
Mimes will win if they both die the same way right?
Yes. So it is possible to have a draw in which the Mimes and the Town/Mafia both win.
:D Howdy. Thanks Talha for pairing us together. Hopefully I don't piss User2010 off to much here :p
Okay so this doesn't mean if say mimes both get killed at night, the game will be done there?
Take it easy Rudi, don't get too excited. :p
Just to be clear, we can kill one mime & the other one has to be lynced?

Talha, do you have a timeline for day one? Nothing much happening at the moment...
I won't worry too much about the mimes atm as they can win with us. Let's see what happens and yeah end it already. :D
Garry: Sodium, Ali & Jack is very inactive at the moment, they are playing extremely safely.
Simon, zwarrior might be ones to watch out for.
I doubt that NMA will receive any powerrole, unless he is paired with an experienced player (unlikely) More than likely the powerroles will be given to Simon, Jack, zwarrior, Ali or Sodium. At the moment the jailkeeper and vigilante are the ones we need to try and get first. Your suggestions on this? Personally I would like Either Simon or Jack to die purely from their experience perspective and that they are more likely to have received powerroles. Sodium is out of the question as we both Lynched him today
FYI, roles were handed out randomly. It was already decided that you two would be together, although you were supposed to be Mimes.
Ah would have loved to play as mimes.

Alright we will kill Simon. Rudi will perform the kill if you need it. I will keep Jack alive atm as people are sus of him. Also I think the way Evil has replied to you Rudi, makes me feel he might be a mime. Hopefully the JK doesn't mess up with the kill here. We need to have eyes on zwarrior, asprin and Jack here. These are thick while others can be manipulated.
Also we must not relate to each other at all in the thread. I mean let's distance each other and play as if we are vanilla townies working for the town, it always helps when mafia. Post as if we really are town, it seems very natural to people. I would like you to be more vocal as is the case in games where you're town.
Is Simon dead yet?
Damn we missed it. Maybe you or Simon was jailkept! And I am surprised the vigilante killed Ali, haha.
Must be, a townie dead.. less work for us :D
So User , looks like you spend the night in jail :p You jailbird you :D
CK if it is true then how come Simon wasn't dead as it was Rudolph who had to perform the kill?
Where did you say it?
Alright we will kill Simon. Rudi will perform the kill if you need it.

Here.
I knew I could be targeted early and hence wanted Rudolph to perform the kill.
Shit :facepalm i tweaked up
Can we, for the sake of the game, pretend that you performed the kill?
Yeah it's okay but if you hadn't effed up we would have had a great advantage here with Simon dead and no suspicion on any of us. :p Going to be tough now from here on and please tell me Evil can't JK same person on consecutive nights as I am sure he will look to do it again to me.
He can, i'm afraid. But if Rudolph performs the kill tonight, you won't be that suspicious anymore, isn't it?
Okay let's see how it pans out.
I think asprin is the vig..
Rudi, don't post like that as it might make you seem suspicious too... We need you to be clear.
Trying to draw the attention away from you for a bit... Best to try and get a no lynch day and target someone that is pro User2010
Are you a hidden usurper, lol?
Yeah but that is getting you in the limelight. So let us avoid verbal spats for a bit. We will kill Evil for sure. We have no other option now.
LOL

Well overall we know Evil is the JK and asprin might be the VG. Now just to wait for night...
Yeah CK,

Rudolph will kill Evil tonight.
Well, Simon is dead now, but there's suspicion on you, so it's a compromise, I guess
I modkilled Simon to make up for my earlier botch.
Hey I know that :p That post is to win the trust of people. :D
Now hopefully Evil will be killed by Rudolph and he will JK me again. Fingers crossed.
Damn you Evil! He JKed Rudolph now it seems. Hopefully you haven't messed up now CK.
I checked three times. All fine.
Oh and hopefully he can't JK himself!
So now Rudi you are going to be under suspicion here. Got to wait till Evil outs tbh. It is going to be difficult to save you here as people will think mafia will definitely go for Evil and he JKed you so you were blocked! If it comes to this, I want you to claim vigilante and say you killed Ali first night but couldn't kill on the 2nd night. Say your target was Jack. We will then get to know the real vig.

CK I don't think same targets on consecutive nights should be allowed tbh. See if Rudi is lynched, then Evil will really have his eyes on me and will block me on every night!
Setup doesn't say anything regarding that. Will keep in mind for the next game.
So Rudi was JKed. Eff you Evil, he is getting really good at this tbh.
Mostly such things are not in the setup tbh. These vary from mod to mod. Master stroke by Evil to JK Rudi!

We can try and get the real vig lynched if you claim that and he counters you. Gonna be very tough though.
Let's see how this pans out.
Yeah just wait before posting anything.
He is getting really good :yes
Rudi I know I am the first one to sus you but I think this way we can save you and me both! If need arises, claim to be a vig. I know the real one will counter you but we will then know who is who. Your night 2 target can be any of Jack/zwarrior/asprin tbh. We need some luck here.
You can also counter claim Evil maybe? That would be difficult too as people will ask why didn't you out yesterday itself..
Maybe you can say I was asking Evil for his result because I wanted to know more before outing myself as JK.
I'm playing hesitant to players revealing roles because of being scared that the Mafia might target me. let's see how the others respond, if it is negative.. then push me to reveal my role.
Yeah I got that. Look people are sus of Evil too so maybe try and counter claim JK instead of vig here and who knows we can lynch Evil off!
  • 4 Vanilla Townies (Ali, Simon, Perfect square)
  • 1 Town Jailkeeper (Evil)
  • 1 Town Compulsive Vigilante
  • 1 Mafia Goon (Rudi)
  • 1 Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof (User)
  • 2 Mimes

• User2010 :tick:
  • asprin ?
  • zwarrior ?
  • Perfect Square :tick:
  • Jack Ryder ?
  • RUDOLPH :tick:
  • PresidentEvil :tick:
  • AliB :tick:
  • Na Maloom Afraad ?
  • Simon :tick:
Roles unknown :
  • asprin
  • zwarrior
  • Na Maloom Afraad
  • Jack Ryder

This is till page 4.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think Jack and NMA are mimes, asprin is vig and z is townie.
I'm with you on Jack & NMA, but think asprin is vanilla townie & Z the Vigilante
Yeah and both are good players. So I am thinking you counter claim Evil and see if we can lynch him off. But I do doubt people will believe you now.
Okay i say counter claim Evil now! Say you killed Ali first night and give any reason and then say targeted Jack after that. So if we manage to lynch Evil off then people will think Jack is your mafia buddy!
But that will also mean you will be sacrificed..
You'll have to openly "admit" that you might be wrong about Evil being the JK... asprin & Jack might follow suit... We can try and frame Z together with Evil. I'm convinced asprin is the vigilante. NMA will more than likely follow Jack... we can make this work... They only thing that will save both of us is to play in numbers... get the rest with us against Evil & Z. (Evil for last... otherwise it will blow up in our faces)
asprin will not admit openly that he killed three of his townies... only when pressured...
Ah I always feared z. He reminds me of Abhas tbh. That guy was also a pain in the ass in mafia! Claim now!
You should have countered Evil...
I am to embarrassed to admit that I killed my own.. :spy
You needed to claim JK ane not vig. Why did you not?
Messed up.

Thought I am suppose to role claim Vig.
Oh dear, no one reads my posts it seems. First CK and now you. I am not whining but that mix up by CK is coming to haunt us big time here. All are sus of me because I was JKed and there was no kill. Now imagine if that wouldn't have happened, I wouldn't have had to play catch up from there on. Also, you claiming vig hasn't helped too. And I am sure NMA is the vig which also explains the deaths of Ali and PS. Modkill him, CK! :p

Now when you are lynched, I will be JKed each night. They will lynch me off tomorrow, game over for us. Only if mimes could side with us to lynch Sod today! Wait, I am going to go crazy and reveal all and see if mimes agree to the proposal. We are done as is so maybe one final hurrah.
Seeing the way z and asprin are posting, it seems both are town. z vanilla, asprin vig. It leaves Jack and NMA to be mimes. I hope Jack understands how lynching Evil will ensure they win easily.
For some reason Jack seems a little irritated with Sod in general. Let's hope he follows through.
Even if not, he should think how easy the mimes will win this. Sod goes, 6 remain. We kill one townie at night, 5 remain. Hopefully it is vig. The vig will also kill someone at night, hope he targets me as I have one shot BP. Then we can lynch the remaining townie and kill two mimes at night. Mimes win, we win. End. It all depends on the mimes and I don't get why they won't lynch Sod. They can also chat so get to business guys!
Do we have any vote on you? If yes and these 3 asprin, z and Evil lynch you, we are done. Jack and Deadman are mimes, daamiiitttt!

Also lol at them still not realising fully that I am mafia!
Diverting the attention away seems to be helping for now...
Analyze my scenarios that I'm going to post in a bit ...
Nice now we won't have 4 votes on any of us unless mimes stuff it up. Couldn't do anything more tbh, unlucky.
If Jack is a mime and doesn't lynch Evil, he is stupid! The mimes will definitely win once Evil goes.
Is deadman not mime? Then why one of asprin/zwarrior haven't shown themselves as mimes. I am confused now.
Bloody Jack is playing with us now. Should we out you? I am sure there is already a lot of suspicion on you too and we can't win this without mimes now. If he double bluffs and wins with the town then well played man, we will move on.
I had NMA pinned as a Mime, Umair clearly isn't the real vigilante, asprin must be then... surprised he never counter claimed...
No the way Umair is posting, he is townie/vig. Zwarrior is mime I am sure. Are you ready to out?
Wait for Umair to stir a while... perhaps we can sway him to vote for Sod. it will have to come from you as he is still pissed off for getting lynched in your game with me for role claiming.
The targets make me think Deadman. But the way he has posted makes me feel he is a townie. I am not sure. Now we surely know our kill won't be blocked at all. I will make the kill as I have a BP intact. So even if the vig targets me, we kill the townie. asprin or deadman? CK you will decide? :D
Close one here... zwarrior & Evil played really well. If Evil work on his posting he will become a force to be recon with.
Hey we still have a game on our hands. :p Rudolph you decide it and CK I WILL KILL. My head and fingers hurt now.
Asprin, fingers crossed. Umair wouldn't be able to keep quite about something that important.
Oh yeah that can be the case too, correct. Also I think if asprin is indeed the vig, and he attacks Rudi here, so Rudi will survive and asprin will get killed right? I am sure mafia kills take a priority in such cases.
I was gonna ask you about that. I'm not sure what to do in such a case
So this would mean both will die and you should consider that I pulled the trigger on asprin and asprin did it on Rudolph at the same time. This is mod specific tbh. You can also say mafia kills get the priority. What we need to be sure is we have to be consistent when such a situation arises. If it happens in future, this shall apply. I think a set of rules for PC mafia are needed and I think I will have to put up a thread for it.
Good idea. Perhaps let everyone decide between the alternatives through a vote
But hey I think asprin tried to kill me and hence this won't apply here?
Rudolph deserves to win as much as I do.
Yeah, it forced asprin to lynch him (but he should've claimed), which saved you
I will let them win along with us, that is correct, isn't it? I mean we both factions can win, right? If yes then kill Deadman.
And me and Rudolph will obviously lynch Jack and that is the endgame.
The correct thing to do, Yup :yes unless we were playing for real money :D

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@User2010 How to post messages from inbox to here ? I can't multiquote them.
Click 'reply' button of every post. Accumulate all of them, copy them from the text editor and paste it in text editor of this thread.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
So any plans Zwarrior?
I feel we should play normally and try to get the mafias. (It will take time to get both mafias out)

1-Suppose, one of us in nightkilled, then other person should try and not to get majority votes.( so that mafia will nightkill the other one too)

2-Suppose, one of us gets majority votes, the other one should try to get majority too.

What do you think ?

It will be easier to get majority votes rather than being killed by mafias.,

OR

We will both go against each other (when appropriate time comes). Like gaurav vs rudolph thingy and get townies attention. So mafia will not touch us and townies will be waiting to lynch us since they will think that one of us is mafia.

What do you think ?
A bit of both working our way through mafia and trying to start a Gaurav vs Rudolph fight.
ok. As we can message all the time, we will plan according to the situation.
When we die what is our alignment shows? @CerealKiller.
I think I have a chance to get lynched today. Will try to accomplish that.
User thinks you are too silent, that can help.
lol. So, you planning to get lynched today ?
Will need a lot of convincing still.
I would have said you to lead the charge against me if our alignment would have been revealed as town, it would have made you lynch target on next day.
Damn I am playing like a good townie.
sorry man. I was busy, so couldn't post anything for last 20 hours or so.

lol. Townies are going to loose now. 2 townies dead. Now, atleast one more will be killed. I should have been yesterday. We should get ourselves killed fast.
This is getting tough.
Town is playing way bad.
I suck as a mine.
Recruit me mafia
I will be unavailable for the next 4-5 hours make sure the win condition with cerealkiller and if he is really mafia join with him.
I did not understand what you said.
Just create confusion among everyone. I love this role. Doesn't matter if we loose, but we can mess their heads by creating confusion and enjoy :p
I think asprin and nma are mafia
User has come forward saying he is mafia and want to join alliance with us but I wanted you to confirm the win condition from cerealkiller. From what I have read Mimes can win the game with mafia but wanted to know from cerealkiller that if he has put that in his game.
One more doubt cerealkiller what if one of us is killed by Mafia and the other by vigilant.
If you die in the same way, you win. Period. Nothing else matters.
Wait. User said he is mafia ?
Didn't you read that post calling out mimes to join him and lynch evil saying mafia will kill them in the night.
I am still reading all the posts.

Till page 2

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You mean this post-

Okay, the mimes can only win if they die (both lynched or both killed) correct? Here is a proposal for the mimes, come out now and you will win. Lynch off Evil, you guys win. Simple.

7 people remain, 2 mafia, 2 mimes, 3 town. 4 votes on Evil means 2 town remain. One more townie dies at night means only one remains then. Vig can kill any one of 4 mafia/mimes but still the majority will be there and the remaining town can be lynched off while both mimes will then be night killed to help them achieve the win. It will be a sureshot win.

Unlynch

Lynch: PEvil
Yes. He doesn't count himself as a townie there. maybe one of us should offer the hand saying both the mafia members to come forward.
One thing cerealkiller.
So the mafia and mime can win together right?
I was about to say that. But what if he is lying ?
Yes, if the mimes die in the same way, and the Mafia eliminates the townies.
But you can also win with the Town, if the Mafia is eliminated
CK. Both mimes should die either by night kill or by day kill, to win, right ?
Town is playing stupidly they are still debating user to be town or mafia.
I am still on page 23 reading.
What if user is lying and we fall stupidly for his trap ?
Man we only have 3 townies left. I believe Deadman to be vigilante. that leaves two on one side is asprin and Evil and the other side is rudolph and user.
we have to make a choice if we want to win. I suggest I will post in the thread confirming myself as mime and would ask User to name his associate. he posts his /her name we move forward with the hammer on evil.
tell him that

we can side with townies or mafias. If you dont tell your associate we will side with townies. Since you posted first, we thought of joining with you. But if you dont want to reveal your associate, we will side with townies.
Tell that -

they have our word. once they reveal his partner, we will reveal ourselves
ck. your lynch count is wrong. jack hasnt lynched anyone.
I had lynched Rudolph in early hours when I first pointed he was clueless about vigilante rules before.
all's settled now
You there bud?
Will confirm now. I am going offline for around 3 hours
Waiting for your lynch.
done. m going offline now. bye
Can I post his lynch if the next day starts when he is offline?
There are a lot of possibilities
Lynch me or Zwarrior.
Night 4 kill deadpool
Day 5 lynch the remaining one.
This will work for us right.
While driving, I was thinking that only. We can loose !

lol. Just saw that I died.
Exactly. I was about to tell that only.
They can still kill me
Yup. Just hoping they dont double cross. But I dont think they will do that. they will stick to their word.
Trust no one in mafia
Do not use the phone while driving.
I came back home :p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Wait for Umair to stir a while... perhaps we can sway him to vote for Sod. it will have to come from you as he is still pissed off for getting lynched in your game with me for role claiming.

@RUDOLPH WHAT o.O[DOUBLEPOST=1494307577][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I read all the posts in this thread to die after a few hours (Wonderful)

LYNCH:CerealKiller

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

@RUDOLPH WHAT o.O[DOUBLEPOST=1494307577][/DOUBLEPOST]

LYNCH:CerealKiller
:lol

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't think he edited posts other than the last lynch one.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yup, I edited my lynch post from The Deadman to zwarrior & my post where I added the spoiler, the spoiler originally was in code, which made it hard to read, I changed it to normal. Why is it an issue?
It is better if you do not edit anything without warning.

Users who are viewing this thread