FC Match Thread [Match 4] Infamous Raptors v Lannisters at Melbourne - Mar 12-15, 2018

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Initially I was concerned going with a 3-3 (Seam-Spin) bowling attack, but our spinners did a fantastic job :clap 9 wickets between them with @X Factor the main destroyer. 258 runs with 9 wickets in hand is totally doable :thumbs

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
A Rainy day with positive result.
@VDQuint & @AJ MODS Played really well in bowling friendly condition.
Simple equation : WE NEED TO TAKE WICKETS ! of
Rebel2k17
CricketQ20
RUDI

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant from our bowlers, absolutely marvellous effort that! Well done X Factor and co. It is sad to see Yash dismissed and I just hope this is the innings where I score some runs as the team needs them the most. Let's do it tomorrow guys!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lannisters fought back well with the ball. They certailnly can chase this, although Raptors can also bowl very well, as shown in the first innings

D

Dutch

Pathetic......what on earth did someone think they were doing when the batted me as high as 7????? I am very angry.....give me that new ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Pathetic......what on earth did someone think they were doing when the batted me as high as 7????? I am very angry.....give me that new ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The same position you scored 20 odd runs?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Such a good fightback from our bowlers yet again. Time and again they have saved us. They have done their part its upto us now!

Users who are viewing this thread