TENNIS Matchpoint Tennis

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'm surprised to see most of the reviews on Steam are positive, not really sure what they are experiencing but I suppose it's only had 23 reviews at this point.

I don't see many buying it, given it's A$54 with a discount currently price tag.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I'm surprised to see most of the reviews on Steam are positive, not really sure what they are experiencing but I suppose it's only had 23 reviews at this point.

I don't see many buying it, given it's A$54 with a discount currently price tag.
Casuals like it, people have low expectations,
It’s free in game pass and the current competition has left a lot to be desired……those reasons alone could warrant an overall positive response. As barebones as it is, the gameplay loop can be fun.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Is deffo true to life was 40-0 up against Kyrgios and game crashed.Game has potential but needs to be fleshed out.Career mode needs to be fixed because there isn't much else.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
More like bare bones ping pong game , the gameplay is actually tight and fun for a start but it is very limited and you probably not going to play the game after 4/5 hours. But that 4/5 hours is definitely fun sortish.

Users who are viewing this thread