TENNIS Matchpoint Tennis

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As we all know the more competition there is for a game the better it is for us the consumer. Haven’t bought a tennis game since original AO Tennis so keeping everything crossed for this game :yes

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Only just heard about this yesterday, looks promising but only time will tell. Definitely need a new challenger given Big Ant holds the only two mainstream tennis series now.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I don't see anything innovative, but if it plays as well as Full Ace, and looks as good as AO Tennis 2, then I'd give it a go.
The character creation looks limited though.

saturator

Club Cricketer
I have played a couple of games. Need improvements but could be fun with some tweaks. AI make too much faults, the speed is too high. But animations are smooth and ok, the feeling when you hit the ball is nice. Slice, lob, passing shot, volley, aces, everything is possible.
Sound needs some work, and the high level (professional) is too easy.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Had a quick play.I think its really good play wise.Solid control system instantly more fun than twt2 and ao tennis 2.Sure its a bit rough on the edges but for a demo its pretty decent.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Surprisingly, I'm quite enjoying the game. The players move smoothly, serving is straightforward (unlike TWT), and the game just feels good to play. The commentating is annoying, but that's not surprising. The player faces look weird, at least the ones I've seen, and are expressionless. Off-court, the graphics are pretty basic, but that could change in the final release.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Game's been delayed until 7th July,but it's coming to Xbox and PC day one,with Gamepass.

Users who are viewing this thread