MegaUpdate cricket2002 - Available for Download Now

imran102

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Megaupdate cricket 2002

This patch will do the following;

1.It will update the status and arm action of all the players of all the teams, such as J.Gillispie stuts to right arm Fast etc etc

2.It will unlock each and every team and tournament, for example all hidden teams and sharjah Cup.

3.It will install All time Pakistan team which include, Aamir sohail, Imran Khan, Javed Mian Dad, Hanif Muhammad, Zaheer Abas, Mudaser Nazer, Saleem Yousaf, Rameez Raja, etc etc etc with their kits, status etc

4.It will install ASIAN IX team , with their kits, original faces, status etc, players include Saeed Anwar, tendulkar, Jaysuriya, Sangakara, etc etc etc

5.It will install All time AUS team with their original kits, status, faces and commentary.

Note: this patch will replace the following teams,

All time Pakistan > Bangladesh
ASIAN IX > Scotland
All time AUS > Zimbabwe

So backup files of these teams first

Installation: there are two files (teams.tem and settings.sgs) and two folders (data, sound) in the zip file ,

1.Copy ?Data? and ?sound? folders and paste it in to the main Dame directory

(C: > easports > cricket2002 > )

2.Copy and paste ?teams.tem and settings.sgs? in mydocuments > Easports > user folder

that?s all now play and enjoy and also give me feed back @ [email protected], [email protected]

Imran

download it from

http://www.gautham.com/Megaupdate.zip

I am very thankful to Batman for hosting my patch @ his website "THANKS BATMAN"

thanks
Imran</span>

Telboy

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid14]Imran,
your DL is fine except that there are no folders - just a load of files.
Any chance of you correcting this? Nice one. :D[/color]

imran102

School Cricketer
comon there are folders in it , and a readme file also , reaD that file and do the same what is written in it, other guys have download it and its working fine.

and if u find any problem u can just ask me i am here to help u

thanks
imran

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid14]Hi Imran,

I have used your patch and think its great. The kits for Asia XI look very cool. This replaces some of the teams I don't often play with. Its more interesting. However one suggestion. If you decide to improve this patch, use a 3rd party Cricket 2002 editor. You might be able to create teams such as Asia XI separately and use an existing ball texture. Good work and keep it up!!!

ArjunaH :D :cool:[/color]

Edited By ArjunaH on 1028924779

LordBoycott

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid9]Imran,

the patch is great but you mention that the commentry for All time Aus is fixed. Does this include the player names, e.g Bradman, Lindwall etc. or just the team name?

Keep up to good work and anyone else think that Sir Geoffrey should be in the AT England ?[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread