Menu Glitch Between Games...

R

ricco1

I'm sure this has been covered before, so I aplogize if I'm going over old ground here.....

I've got the game patched to the nines and running really smoothly. Many thanks to all of you who have submitted patches of various sorts.

The problem is, whenever I end a game, I'm unable to either see or navigate the main menu, leaving me with no option but tio Ctrl-Alt-Del to desktop and start again. It clearly seems like a video card issue of some sort, and I seem to remember seeing some sort of advice posted once, but am unable to locate it now. System specs.... 2.6 GHz P4, Win XP, NVIDIA GeForce2, 1024 MB RAM, 80GB HD.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

PS.... Steve....... having a b*tch of a time grabbing your stereo pack from fileplanet. Any ideas?

PPS... All of the links I've found for a new radar seem to be broken. Help!

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a problem with Nvidia graphics cards.

Get the latest drivers from www.nvidia.com

Go to Display properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Then the section for your card

and look for Antisropic Filtering in there, set it to 2x

Not sure of the exact location for the GeForce2 so you'll have to find it yourself (Probably In Performance & Quality)

That should work.

R

ricco1

Thanks for the reply, Andrew, and you were absolutely right!

Intriguing, since I replaced a driver dated July 2003 with one dated August 2003.... problem solved!

What's one month between friends?

Still no joy with Steve's other downloads. Just grabbed a 100 meg tennis demo from fileplanet with no problem but I'm "unauthorized to view this page" for any of his stereo cricket files! LOL

baps_satsangi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by ricco1@Sep 22 2003, 10:42 PM
Just grabbed a 100 meg tennis demo from fileplanet with no problem but I'm "unauthorized to view this page" for any of his stereo cricket files! LOL
did you log in at fileplanet
what tennis game was it

R

ricco1

Hi gilly.

Yep, I logged in no problem. I didn't complete the download of ATP Masters Series 2003. I really just wanted to see if it would have let me download the whole file. I canceled it after a few megs. Still having trouble being able to do the same with the stereo files. Having trouble finding a decent radar too, for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread