Menu previews.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just remembered I had these lying around my folders. I'm still trying to find the other menu styles I created but so far I've only found this gray scaled one. I think with this style I've also made previews with Yuvraj, Malinga and Shahid Afridi. These are really basic so I don't expect much feedback with them, I was just experimenting on GIMP; I'll be getting on CS3 in a while so expect to see more menu previews soon. I also made cursor previews but their lying around somewhere as well. NOTE: This is nothing but a mere preview. This is not official in anyway possible.

Set 1:

Set 2:

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I would be more than happy to do it as well. I think I've got a decent grasp of Photoshop (not boasting).

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yaaa.. I agree with u S X

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i like the overall texture and presentation but i wanna see how it looks
with colour and green as its main backdrop ! :)

mikemurray

School Cricketer
Try having little bits of colour like having the cricket ball as red but the rest black and white might add some depth to the image

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I added more to the index. But this topic is pointless. Could a mod just merge the index post into the 'TAOC Templates Released' topic. Haven't edited the two images for the 'Game Modes' + 'Online Mode' tab, just edited the header and uploaded it really.. If they were to be implemented I don't know. Just for visual purposes I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread