Micromax Asia Cup Twenty20 - Bangladesh 2016

Who are You supporting to win Asia Cup 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Woww!! 20 of 6 balls he just killed it. This is the reason Shikhar is persisted, he plays in big games. Great game by Shikhar and Kohli. Awesome hitting by Dhoni

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
well, that was easy

great to see this Dhoni

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another last ball six, and he ends another tournament with a six. That's Dhoni :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Today, his sixes clicked beautifully. How you wish this stays on forever! And we complete formalities and win the Asia Cup. Very well done, India!!

Looked like our team enjoyed silencing the crowd. Most of our wickets today had our players reacting to the crowd, as if saying "Shhh.... We r in town". :D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Well played Bangladesh! Good luck for next time :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
If Bangladesh keep on playing this way I am sure these would be the rankings in Asian sub continent soon

1) India
2) Bangladesh
3) Pakistan
4) Afghanistan
5) Sri Lanka
6) Oman
7) Hong Kong
8() United Arab Emirates

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes, brilliant finish, brilliant chase, brilliant match. Bangladesh should be proud of themselves to come so far. They put up a strong total. It was a competetive game which makes Cricket a winner.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Well deserved and well-earned win for India.

Just realised, last time Sri Lanka was unbeaten, this time it's India.

Both teams won the final against the teams they defeated in the tournament's opening match. :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I agree. The two best teams of Asia played the final. A few Bangladesh fans soured it towards the end leading to some bad blood (Twitter is already abuzz with memes right now - hope they stay away from there :D), but the team itself displayed good maturity. That Mahmudullah innings today was excellent as it could have easily been a below 100 total.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
If Bangladesh keep on playing this way I am sure these would be the rankings in Asian sub continent soon

1) India
2) Bangladesh
3) Pakistan
4) Afghanistan
5) Sri Lanka
6) Oman
7) Hong Kong
8() United Arab Emirates
Absolutely! I just can't understand why ACC wants a qualifier for Asia Cup. Just do an 8-team Asia Cup with the Champions Trophy tournament format.

8 teams, two groups of four. Top two teams qualify for the semi-finals, culminating in the final.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, brilliant finish, brilliant chase, brilliant match. Bangladesh should be proud of themselves to come so far. They put up a strong total. It was a competetive game which makes Cricket a winner.
Wow. Ravi Shashtri came into my mind after seeing this ;p

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Good game overall for India. In bowling, Ashwin and Bumrah were brilliant. Nehra bowled decently but bowled too many bad balls in between which has been rare since his comeback. Hardik is obviously the weak link in this bowling line-up since he doesn't have too much experience and unlike Bumrah, doesn't have that yorker bowling ability but still he will improve with these experience. It was a bit surprising for me that Dhoni decided to play Jadeja against Bangladesh. I was thinking Bhuvneshwar would have come in handy against Bangladesh.

In batting, good to see Dhawan getting some runs as it was important for his confidence. Still believe his wicket shot was very poor but he did his job. Rohit I heard doesn't have a good record in knockout matches but he has looked decent in this tournament. Kohli as always amazing which has been the key for our limited over success in last few. And another iconic finish by MS Dhoni.

Good tournament overall for preparation for T20 WC. Let's get the blooooooody job done boyzzzzzz as Ravi Shastri would say.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Good game overall for India. In bowling, Ashwin and Bumrah were brilliant. Nehra bowled decently but bowled too many bad balls in between which has been rare since his comeback. Hardik is obviously the weak link in this bowling line-up since he doesn't have too much experience and unlike Bumrah, doesn't have that yorker bowling ability but still he will improve with these experience. It was a bit surprising for me that Dhoni decided to play Jadeja against Bangladesh. I was thinking Bhuvneshwar would have come in handy against Bangladesh.

In batting, good to see Dhawan getting some runs as it was important for his confidence. Still believe his wicket shot was very poor but he did his job. Rohit I heard doesn't have a good record in knockout matches but he has looked decent in this tournament. Kohli as always amazing which has been the key for our limited over success in last few. And another iconic finish by MS Dhoni.

Good tournament overall for preparation for T20 WC. Let's get the blooooooody job done boyzzzzzz as Ravi Shastri would say.

And Ravi did say that today when interviewed by Rameez after the win. :D

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is this the first time we won a multi-nation series, winning all the games and with an unbeaten record?

We usually get jinxed when we win too much and then end up losing an important game in the knockouts[DOUBLEPOST=1457290210][/DOUBLEPOST]That was one clumsy presentation ceremony LOL

Users who are viewing this thread