Micromax Asia Cup Twenty20 - Bangladesh 2016

Who are You supporting to win Asia Cup 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is this the first time we won a multi-nation series, winning all the games and with an unbeaten record?

We usually get jinxed when we win too much and then end up losing an important game in the knockouts[DOUBLEPOST=1457290210][/DOUBLEPOST]That was one clumsy presentation ceremony LOL
cant agree more, a clumsy presentation.

Also I think going onto T20 we are looking good.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia - South Africa match was much more interesting than this one.
Kohli played as he always do. And Flat track bully played a spot saving match and gonna irritate thorough out the world cup.
The only thing i enjoyed is Mahmuddulah's batting.
And we can't blame Pandya for that.
He is an batting all-rounder.
He did his job well.
When captain choose an inexperienced batting all-rounder to bowl death overs then this is what gonna happen .

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
And Ravi did say that today when interviewed by Rameez after the win. :D

He said it as soon as I finished writing that post and I was so happy. *tears of joy*

Is this the first time we won a multi-nation series, winning all the games and with an unbeaten record?

I am not sure if you count it as a multi nation but we were unbeaten in the Champions trophy 2013 in England.

Arindam98

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Found this funny yet apt pic summing up the final and Bangladeshi fans in general:
Dhoni and the Indian team gave those arrogant people a very fitting taste of reality.
India is so far ahead of the other Asian teams right now, it's remarkable.

Attachments

• 12805928_1167936063225216_7114031329709975609_n.jpg
    12805928_1167936063225216_7114031329709975609_n.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 17

Arindam98

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Favourite moments from the match:
1. Kohli mocking the Bangladeshi crowd after that catch,
2. Dhoni's over and Bangladeshi fans' reaction. Wish they had shown a few more faces like the last time. When you mock others to that extent after each win, you should also get some right back when you are at the losing end.
3. That Dhoni fan waving the tricolour right beside that teary-eyed girl with a plastic tiger. They would probably strip him and Sudhir naked and chase them out on the streets if they actually won. I heard they misbehaved with that old Pakistani fan with beard, as well.

Favourite quotes:
1. Kohli: "the more they booed me, the more it motivated me."
2. Shastri: "[I told them to] remember the celebration that Bangladesh had done when they beat you. Now go out there and.... get the bloody job done." ☺

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am not sure if you count it as a multi nation but we were unbeaten in the Champions trophy 2013 in England.

Oh yeah, thats true. Nice ![DOUBLEPOST=1457292799][/DOUBLEPOST]

Was Kohli booed?

Arindam98

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
He was fielding on the boundary line for a good part of the Bangladeshi innings... combine that with how much spectators from other countries hate him, I'm pretty sure they were doing much more than just booing. ;)

Karachi

Associate Captain
Favourite moments from the match:
1. Kohli mocking the Bangladeshi crowd after that catch,
2. Dhoni's over and Bangladeshi fans' reaction. Wish they had shown a few more faces like the last time. When you mock others to that extent after each win, you should also get some right back when you are at the losing end.
3. That Dhoni fan waving the tricolour right beside that teary-eyed girl with a plastic tiger. They would probably strip him and Sudhir naked and chase them out on the streets if they actually won. I heard they misbehaved with that old Pakistani fan with beard, as well.

Favourite quotes:
2. Shastri: "[I told them to] remember the celebration that Bangladesh had done when they beat you. Now go out there and.... get the bloody job done." ☺

For once I support Kohli's behavior. & this has been one of those moments where most Pakistanis supported India.

grkrama

National Board President
well played to both teams, was a good match befitting the final, was cool to see dhoni getting that spark back lets hope it stays with him for the wc! team looks well oiled and fit for wt20!

grkrama

National Board President
just to highlight something of dhoni this series with a few talking of how he is past it

"This series Dhoni scored 42 of 15 in 4 innings and remained unbeaten in all 4" I mean what more can you ask!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
just to highlight something of dhoni this series with a few talking of how he is past it

"This series Dhoni scored 42 of 15 in 4 innings and remained unbeaten in all 4" I mean what more can you ask!
Captain Cool, I'll ask you just check put the last post in Indian team discussion thread.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Found this funny yet apt pic summing up the final and Bangladeshi fans in general:
Dhoni and the Indian team gave those arrogant people a very fitting taste of reality.
India is so far ahead of the other Asian teams right now, it's remarkable.

Its been a marathon of memes after the game ended. Well, I guess it all adds some spice to the contests between these 2 nations. Whether this was intentional is something that we cannot say. Bangladesh keeps taking jibes at India a lot to get attention. Well they have got it in a negative way, but hey "attention is attention".

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
I'm glad this tournament happened. Eleven very good T20I matches over the past two months and we even tasted a final before the world T20 begin. So, with all these wins and practice, India are going home with a lot of confidence and discovering some efficient combinations. Just can't stop loving this side!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Expected. Congratulations Indian Team, Played really well and outplayed each and every team

Users who are viewing this thread