Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

no_remorse28

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
what is so bad net session was fun power bar is cool should i not buy it looks ok for me .

the power bar is better then revolutions system. but i stll couldnt believe this is what we have as a world cup game. I personally think it is that bad. Shame though new cricket games are usually something to look forward to

dwanian

School Cricketer
Even if it was free I would not play, it horrible, they dont desever the honour of calling it Official ICC World Cup 2011.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
I think in this game, controls are very easy to play shots compared to cricket revolution. Thats the only good factor in this game.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
MattW

MaatW will u upload video of Gameplay of full version ???? and isnt we cant play online with others????

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Can someone please tell me about the payment mode???? How to pay? Through What?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
MaatW will u upload video of Gameplay of full version ???? and isnt we cant play online with others????
See the screenshots thread, I've posted a 10 minute video.

Yes, there isn't any online play against others, all that is there are the leaderboards - you do all gameplay against the computer.

cant we get the full screen mode.
Nope. You can't even zoom in (well you can but it distorts everything).

I think in this game, controls are very easy to play shots compared to cricket revolution. Thats the only good factor in this game.
True, but it causes very unpredictable results, having to decide on shot power before knowing where the ball will be bowled leaves you open to a lot of issues, you can't change your mind and play defensively so you'll find yourself always going for the full power bar and whacking sixes.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
How ironic that a free browser game, HowZat, is better than this. Dissappointing as expected :facepalm

Also, thanks Matt for taking the time, and wasting 10 bucks, to review this game :thumbs

harrisb

International Coach
^I'm sure TAOC would lift everybody's spirits after this dissapointment.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
wow! everytime i make any comment about any cricket game, someone has to come and bash TAOC.

i guess it was our fault anyway.......we raised the bar too much but were incapable of pulling it off!

anyways.....i dont intend to hijack this thread...
So, to quote Mark's latest post in TAOC Discussions.

why flog a dead horse

Users who are viewing this thread