Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How are the logos now Stephen wasn't Shropshire was black?
Hi I got @wasteyouryouth to do a few logos for me as I couldn’t get them to colourize. The Shropshire logo is meant to be a gold/yellow colour. Still not totally happy with the sponsor logo for Shropshire or Cambridge as the lettering is a bit blocky. I’ll learning how to use Inkscape at the moment to hopefully improve my skills. If I get better results I’ll update the relavent kits. Thanks

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Sadly console kits logos generally look blocky more than pc I would say thanks again for these great additions to the game

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Sadly console kits logos generally look blocky more than pc I would say thanks again for these great additions to the game
Yes I know what you mean - I do all of my logos on a PC and they look better on the PC version of the game than when I play my PS4 copy of the game. Thanks for your acknowledgment- glad you are enjoying them.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Loving the university teams here - as a University of Kent student (sorry, CCCU people ...) I would love a creation of them to play the Canterbury Varsity matches!

I'm just updating the list of teams for download @stephencox32 - I don't currently have access to my console so would you be able to let me know which of these are done for your teams if possible?
- Player names
- Player roles
- Temporary kit
- Real kit
- Line-up
- Player appearances
- Bats (are all players assigned bats?)
- Stadium

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Loving the university teams here - as a University of Kent student (sorry, CCCU people ...) I would love a creation of them to play the Canterbury Varsity matches!

I'm just updating the list of teams for download @stephencox32 - I don't currently have access to my console so would you be able to let me know which of these are done for your teams if possible?
- Player names
- Player roles
- Temporary kit
- Real kit
- Line-up
- Player appearances
- Bats (are all players assigned bats?)
- Stadium
Hi. Th teams I have currently uploaded have (at the moment) got generic names from the list of uncontracted players on the database. Most teams therefore HAVE NOT got real squad names. I did this to be able to share the teams with the community a bit quicker. It also means that player roles may not be accurate as they all come from the pool of “all rounders” to avoid frankly silly names being applied like Easton West for example. The players I have used are all real life uncontracted players but not necessarily ones actually contracted to the club concerned. I intend to go back at some point and enter real squad names if I get the chance. The kits for all teams I have uploaded are the “real” kits as of the end of the 2016/17 season. Again I began to make player appearances as accurate as possible but found this is very the me consuming so I have abandoned this for now. I don’t have any editing restrictions in place so in theory anyone can update player names and appearance details. Some players have had bats applied to the m - especially the university teams I have uploaded but again these have been assigned at random due to time constraints. All stadiums for each team should be correctly named to their real life counterparts but I have just renamed existing stadia rather than designed new ones. The only exceptions are Oxford and Cambridge Universities where @GorgeousGeorge59 very kindly created The Parks and Fenners respectively. I hope this helps. Once all teams are created I hope to enhance them by adding real details but this depends on time as I work full time too. Glad yo are enjoying the university teams. I’ll have a look at creating the University of Kent for you over the next few days. Best wishes. Stephen.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Buckinghamshire CCC first IX and T20 now uploaded. Thank you

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Buckinghamshire CCC first IX and T20 now uploaded. Thank you
@Dutch by the way - Canterbury Christ Church have changed their Logo (despite much opposition I believe) to a more simple design then the cost of arms. Do yo want me to upload the new logo? It would be easier for me to do too? Thanks Stephen

D

Dutch

@Dutch by the way - Canterbury Christ Church have changed their Logo (despite much opposition I believe) to a more simple design then the cost of arms. Do yo want me to upload the new logo? It would be easier for me to do too? Thanks Stephen
That would be great: to be honest I didn't know that! I never studied at Canterbury but have personal interest!

stephencox32

County Cricketer
That would be great: to be honest I didn't know that! I never studied at Canterbury but have personal interest!
yes they changed to this
Canterbury_Christ_Church_University_logo.svg
[DOUBLEPOST=1516296762][/DOUBLEPOST]
Canterbury_Christ_Church_University_logo.svg
[DOUBLEPOST=1516296848][/DOUBLEPOST]
cccu-logo-2colour.jpg

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Modern marketing...
There was a real rumpus when they proposed the change apparently - I read about it while looking through the images. Loughborough Uni went through the same thing too by all accounts - people saying the identity of the university through the iconic emblem was being lost and it was being martyred on the alter of modern marketing exactly as @CazCat says. Still if it’s easier for me to upload that will do me!

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Personally I think Canterbury Christchurch's identity is better served through having a simple emblem ...

Users who are viewing this thread