Missing the T20 Champions in Champions League T20

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys are you missing the T20 Champions in the CL T20??

Well I am missing them and above all I am missing my Home team SIALKOT STALLIONS...:crying:crying:crying

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
They are ranked first on the Barter Card or whatever. They would have made things more exciting, as most Pakistani players do.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I find it hilarious that Yasir Arafat is in India playing for his county team in the Champions League (and he is a Pakistani), yet Pakistani teams were not invited due to security/political reasons?

They let Arafat in though. Hmm.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Who banned Pakistan players from coming here

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

King Cricket

International Coach
I find it hilarious that Yasir Arafat is in India playing for his county team in the Champions League (and he is a Pakistani), yet Pakistani teams were not invited due to security/political reasons?

They let Arafat in though. Hmm.

Well, at first there arose complications regarding Arafat's playing in CL T-20 due to the Indo-Pak tensions. Modi and a few others were quite reluctant to let him play. I remember reading an article on this in a popular local daily. But then, I guess the ECB and the BCCI reached some sort of a settlement, as Arafat's county side was hell bent on playing him.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm missing a Pakistani team as well. The faster the relation between these two countries gets back to normal, the better.

Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
i think that it was a good decision not to let sialkot play.

i don't mean to come across anti-pakistani, but with things the way they are between india and pakistan, i just think that it would've been too big a risk, like why the 2011 world cup has been moved if i am correct

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah surely missing the T20 fun! Get some teams like wild card entry

Only of Afrdi played this league ! :upray

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Pretty slack but that's the way life works aye? Pakistani cricketers have to pay the price for the crap that the "bad" people did

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be honest yes i am missing some of them thus i do not think there is any point of not calling Pakistan domestic team 's into champions league twenty t20.Player 's like Shahid Afridi,Imran Nazir,Kamran Akmal really entertains the crowd specially in t20.

Users who are viewing this thread