Missing the T20 Champions in Champions League T20

ahmed shah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
sialkot could not play because some of bad indian people might have looked for revenge on sialkot as pakistan

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sialkot could not play because some of bad indian people might have looked for revenge on sialkot as pakistan

What do you mean?:confused:

because some of bad indian people might have looked for revenge on sialkot as pakistan
:laugh

Aditya

ICC Board Member
i mean there are also terrorist in india and they just think that every pakistani is there enemy and no dought indian security is great but still could have been a big problem

What are you talking?

Are you trying to say that some terrorists in India have said Modi that dont take Pakistan domestic teams in champions league?:laugh

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What are you talking?

Are you trying to say that some terrorists in India have said Modi that dont take Pakistan domestic teams in champions league?:laugh
He's trying to say that the reason why there are no Pakistani teams in the Champions League is because India-Pakistan relations are very poor just now because India blames Pakistan for the Mumbai attacks.

rocky_g

International Cricketer
I find it hilarious that Yasir Arafat is in India playing for his county team in the Champions League (and he is a Pakistani), yet Pakistani teams were not invited due to security/political reasons?

They let Arafat in though. Hmm.

You didnt find it hilarious when Sohail Tanveer played for Rajasthan Royals against Middlesex in England after IPL 2? Pakistani govt. stopped their players from playing in IPL 2(india) citing security concerns. After that it was moved to south africa and the squads were finalised before that so there was no chance for pakistani cricketers to play in IPL 2.;) Indian govt or BCCI said we dont want to tour pakistan after 26/11 they didnt say that no pakistani cricketer can play in India or IPL. Wasim Akram and other pakistani artists have visited india numerous times after 26/11. So it was started by Pakistan first as far as IPL and CL is concerned. Dont know why people are blaming india and BCCI for that. May be reading some articles and newspapers of that time can help.

Last edited:

deathrevenge9

International Coach
You didnt find it hilarious when Sohail Tanveer played for Rajasthan Royals against Middlesex in England after IPL 2? Pakistani govt. stopped their players from playing in IPL 2(india) citing security concerns. After that it was moved to south africa and the squads were finalised before that so there was no chance for pakistani cricketers to play in IPL 2.;) Indian govt or BCCI said we dont want to tour pakistan after 26/11 they didnt say that no pakistani cricketer can play in India or IPL. Wasim Akram and other pakistani artists have visited india numerous times after 26/11. So it was started by Pakistan first as far as IPL and CL is concerned. Dont know why people are blaming india and BCCI for that. May be reading some articles and newspapers of that time can help.

Champions-league-cricket-logo.jpg

Last edited:

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors

You need to learn first how to speak, we know how respected PCB is, a team who did exceptionally well and won the T20cup and qualified till the semi-final of one day champions trophy (which is complete different form) instead of backing with good efforts they allege match fixings, why to believe other nation media.

PCB :sarcasm

Last edited:

ahmed shah

International Coach
india dont blame pakistani government they blame pakistan terrorist which are in swat for this and it proved true today it was very sad that in lahore there were three terrorist attacks which also cancelled my trip:noway

Aditya

ICC Board Member
india dont blame pakistani government they blame pakistan terrorist which are in swat for this and it proved true today it was very sad that in lahore there were three terrorist attacks which also cancelled my trip:noway

This is a cricket discussion forum not a issue forum.

Gary123

School Cricketer
Can't we all live in peace and respect each other's nationality?
Shame that even educated people seem to behave like mindless civilians.:facepalm

deathrevenge9

International Coach
You need to learn first how to speak, we know how respected PCB is, a team who did exceptionally well and won the T20cup and qualified till the semi-final of one day champions trophy (which is complete different form) instead of backing with good efforts they allege match fixings, why to believe other nation media.

PCB :sarcasm

Sorry Sorry.......
It was a mistake,I wanted to post Champions league logo but due to a mistake I put the BCCI logo there.

Really Really Sorry.........
And yes I also respect BCCI.
B2zc6zaQ66176485.gif

deathrevenge9 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Still better than PCB though. :sarcasm

Please Forgive me guys and sorry if that hurt you.
B2zc6zaQ66176485.gif

Shame on me for that Mistake:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread