more competitive AI using modified TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag [new v3.0: check first post]

ulukai

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
quite simple: install PlayerEditor and modify the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag by dropping the "Speed" attribute for the players. I have set them high since it makes batting a tad more difficult (frankly, not too much) and a bit more realistic (again these were my preferences, you're obviously free to change them)

btw, which difficulty are you playing? I usually play on County (not Test)

fahad12001

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
ulukai said:
quite simple: install PlayerEditor and modify the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag by dropping the "Speed" attribute for the players. I have set them high since it makes batting a tad more difficult (frankly, not too much) and a bit more realistic (again these were my preferences, you're obviously free to change them)

btw, which difficulty are you playing? I usually play on County (not Test)
ok i will try this.. and i am also playing on county level

ulukai

Club Cricketer
See first post in thread for latest (and last) version of my patch..

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Has anyone come up with a decent version of this file for Test level? I don't like County, the bowling's too slow.

pingusten

Club Cricketer
OffStump said:
Has anyone come up with a decent version of this file for Test level? I don't like County, the bowling's too slow.

I play test with an altered .bag, and have found some great matches to be had. You want me to upload?

fahad12001

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
when playing one day matches 90% of the CPU's aggressive shots goes to third man area. dont know its problem with the patch or flaw in the game..

ulukai

Club Cricketer
fahad12001 said:
when playing one day matches 90% of the CPU's aggressive shots goes to third man area. dont know its problem with the patch or flaw in the game..

problem with the game..try changing the field by bringing third man up..it may help..

but in general, AI's favorite shots are cover drive and leg glance..

kadabakar

School Cricketer
can any one tell me how to change name of players not proper.new to t brain lara cricket

Users who are viewing this thread