What about Caz?

Does this help Saffy and Caz..
1064.jpg
bumping

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Hi again everybody!, I'm back after a 24 hour period of mourning............don't ask!!, seems like this has all moved on a bit going to take me time to catch up..........a big welcome to @Saffy :) hope you enjoy your time here and nice to see you getting involved so quickly............oh if I'm not mistaken that is Phil Collins when he was Buster?............loved the song from it,......... @CazCat , when I'm feeling blue, all I have to do is take a look at you!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Hi again everybody!, I'm back after a 24 hour period of mourning............don't ask!!, seems like this has all moved on a bit going to take me time to catch up..........a big welcome to @Saffy :) hope you enjoy your time here and nice to see you getting involved so quickly............oh if I'm not mistaken that is Phil Collins when he was Buster?............loved the song from it,......... @CazCat , when I'm feeling blue, all I have to do is take a look at you!
Oh hello, thank you for the welcome, it does seem a very friendly forum, i feel like i've settled into things already. And yes the film is Buster! :D

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh hello, thank you for the welcome, it does seem a very friendly forum, i feel like i've settled into things already. And yes the film is Buster! :D

HAHA, great, it's nice to see another English person here...................levelling it up against all those Aussies! :p

Time for me to look back through this thread to see what I've missed!

Users who are viewing this thread