Moving the Games News Forum

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just a suggestion. Maybe the games news forum should be moved up to under the Announcements section so that it is more noticeable when PC have exclusives.

Thoughts?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Was thinking about this when I was making the Ashes Cricket forums. The reasons not to is that it is rarely used and is mostly just there to feed the portals. But I agree that it does mean the announcements made there aren't that obvious.

The question is whether the Cricket News Members Articles section is fine where it is if you move the Games news section.

The other solution is just to make major game announcements in the regular announcement section.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was thinking about this when I was making the Ashes Cricket forums. The reasons not to is that it is rarely used and is mostly just there to feed the portals. But I agree that it does mean the announcements made there aren't that obvious.

The question is whether the Cricket News Members Articles section is fine where it is if you move the Games news section.

The other solution is just to make major game announcements in the regular announcement section.

I'd say that would be a very good idea, as the announcements forum in general is underused, and especially with the period we're coming into now with release etc. It would certainly be easier to notice things if the announcements forum was used.

Users who are viewing this thread