Mumbai Indians - #BestOfTheBest

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Now out of 8 games MI have to at least win 7 games and i think they can do it. It will take MI just one win to go on track. Our bowling is fine but batting order isnt. For remaining match this should be the XI with batting order.
1.Rohit
2.Lewis
3.SKY
4.Kishan
5.Hardik
6.Duminy
7.krunal
8.Cutting
9.Mitch
10.Bumrah
11.Markande

This team look very balanced it has batting upto eighth position and seven bowlers. Rohit should always open For MI. He is wasted on number 4 and hardik should be send on 5.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
images

@Gopal123 You are not Supporting with heart...Your words explained everything. Full of insecurity.Better luck next year..Over confidence of removing Rayudu, Simmons,Parthiv & Jonty Rhodes will cost your team. Its too late. Team body language is aweful..Time to sack Mahela & Robin Singh.

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
images

@Gopal123 You are not Supporting with heart...Your words explained everything. Full of insecurity.Better luck next year..Over confidence of removing Rayudu, Simmons,Parthiv & Jonty Rhodes will cost your team. Its too late. Team body language is aweful..Time to sack Mahela & Robin Singh.
Tell me this exactly 15 days from now.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
I feel the same XI from the last match with Ro batting at 3 and Kishan batting at 4 should do the job. They just have to go out there with different attitude and show different character from what we've seen so far. This is a really good side, a good combo of experience and potential. It's actually better looking than last year's. We were dominants at several stages in each game this season. Just the temperament with the bat hasn't been spot on. Also everyone's strenght has turned into their weakness like Rohit's woes as opener, Hardik and Pollard's woes as finisher, Bumrah and Fiz's failure as death bowlers. I think that's what has been the root of such a miserable start. If it changes, sure results will change too. And mindset is the key here, they just need to be calm and need to realize their own qualities.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Rohit Sharma has to either open or bat at number 3. Anything else just won't help. Batting has been MI's prominent issue, and only their best batsmen facing more deliveries and taking more responsibility can correct it. See the two times he played good knocks were the only two times Mumbai won.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
NO MORE EXCUSES

oKxqItq0eiwVubqG5zXBlsp-kiYX6BYj_oWapg94Qa6bjdJWUO0w9I51QKtby0mDQ3KqvdU3x99C3k7oz7Ye1RPKYfEvZx0MwAz-E2ucbHVxlea9sxDy0Y-CDJhzeiKbHhK6l3DwBn_NrBIK-mAPRt3Mks-CX5eRbCw=w470-h313-nc

Jingle Bell time for the mighty Mumbai Indians.

Users who are viewing this thread