My career mode story!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
OK despite of the player development issues and lineup selection bugs , I am thoroughly enjoying career mode so I would like to share a story based on my six years of play.
I started as a fast bowling allrounder with Pakistani nationality , I started in my home club Jamshed Town and after few games I started dominating club cricket , I used to open attack with a guy named called Sami Qadir and he was an Okish bowler , then there was a guy a fast bowler named Samee Rehman who was the highest rated bowler in my team but he only got 2 games in the first season (selection bias?) but any way he started playing more games since season 2 and by season 3 he was our regular member and star opening bowler , I used to open the attack with him he was so successful and by 3rd season both me and him got promoted to Karachi FC team and both were become the integral part of the playing XI ,there was another guy who was good but didn't get much games in Club Cricket his name was Russel Jhonson he was an spin bowling allrounder but when I become the captain of our club team I started selected him and made him a permanent fixture and by season 4 he was in Karachi FC team as well but did'nt got selected in the playing XI ,and then there was a guy named Salman Winters who was the crappiest player in our club cricket but in season 4 he suddenly got improved (the only player I have seen improved in my career so far) so I selected him in the club games and he didn't do bad, any ways in the 5th season I got selected for PSL Multan Maestros team and it was really good to see Morne Morkel and Alistair Cook in the lineup , clearly both were past their best and were playing on star power , Morkel was 67 in bowling and Cook was 71 in batting , next year Cook batting was down to 58 while Morkel retained his bowling attributes but got slump in fielding skills , I mean it was so realistic. More to come

B

Bigby Wolf

OK despite of the player development issues and lineup selection bugs , I am thoroughly enjoying career mode so I would like to share a story based on my six years of play.
I started as a fast bowling allrounder with Pakistani nationality , I started in my home club Jamshed Town and after few games I started dominating club cricket , I used to open attack with a guy named called Sami Qadir and he was an Okish bowler , then there was a guy a fast bowler named Samee Rehman who was the highest rated bowler in my team but he only got 2 games in the first season (selection bias?) but any way he started playing more games since season 2 and by season 3 he was our regular member and star opening bowler , I used to open the attack with him he was so successful and by 3rd season both me and him got promoted to Karachi FC team and both were become the integral part of the playing XI ,there was another guy who was good but didn't get much games in Club Cricket his name was Russel Jhonson he was an spin bowling allrounder but when I become the captain of our club team I started selected him and made him a permanent fixture and by season 4 he was in Karachi FC team as well but did'nt got selected in the playing XI ,and then there was a guy named Salman Winters who was the crappiest player in our club cricket but in season 4 he suddenly got improved (the only player I have seen improved in my career so far) so I selected him in the club games and he didn't do bad, any ways in the 5th season I got selected for PSL Multan Maestros team and it was really good to see Morne Morkel and Alistair Cook in the lineup , clearly both were past their best and were playing on star power , Morkel was 67 in bowling and Cook was 71 in batting , next year Cook batting was down to 58 while Morkel retained his bowling attributes but got slump in fielding skills , I mean it was so realistic. More to come
Is the selection process in the T20 leagues team automatic or like the last game where you have the option to choose from all different teams in a league ?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is it possible to create your own club and start the career mode using that?

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it possible to create your own club and start the career mode using that?

Nope. You have to pick from a list of available Clubs!

Edit - Though I am not sure if it's something we can do in the Academy using Team Lists. I can check tonight and confirm!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nope. You have to pick from a list of available Clubs!

Edit - Though I am not sure if it's something we can do in the Academy using Team Lists. I can check tonight and confirm!

Are the Club teams visible in academy?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Custom team/s in career mode. Should be a lot of fun..

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Now if only the lineup and player development bug gets removed then it's the best cricket game with working career mode.

Users who are viewing this thread