My career mode story!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Now if only the lineup and player development bug gets removed then it's the best cricket game with working career mode.
Field positions should also be improved .
Ex: 1. AI should not place a fielder at short mid on and mid off in a T20 after 6 overs unless opposition is 6 or 7 wickets down.
2. In an ODI third man is compulsory in power plays , 99.9% you will find it in real.
Anyways I will explore in detail and post the corrections in a day or two once I get hands on.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I was talking from a career mode perspective.
Yup dear I too only play career mode... earlier in DBC17 I used to create some 30-40 custom fields manually . If I am lucky enough then AI would select one of them when I was batting.
I really hate when you are batting at 50 plus score in T20 or ODI and AI keeps you a short mid off and short mid on . I could clear the boundaries easily and hit a century , which is not worthful.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Nope. You have to pick from a list of available Clubs!

Edit - Though I am not sure if it's something we can do in the Academy using Team Lists. I can check tonight and confirm!
We could add a club team in DBC17 using triangle to create team......its gone now?

nevermind saw MattW's post now ;)

Reactions: Pat

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
We could add a club team in DBC17 using triangle to create team......its gone now?

nevermind saw MattW's post now ;)

I tried it today after getting the game. I created a custom team with Ben stokes and Adil Rashid with some other players and imported my team as a club team while starting career mode.

I am able to play with them as club team.
Very nice feature introduced in Ashes Cricket.

Thanks a lot @BigAntStudios and @MattW

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I tried it today after getting the game. I created a custom team with Ben stokes and Adil Rashid with some other players and imported my team as a club team while starting career mode.

I am able to play with them as club team.
Very nice feature introduced in Ashes Cricket.

Thanks a lot @BigAntStudios and @MattW
Thats great! then you can create you actual club team with the real life player names and see if your real friends make the cut to senior level!!! oh boy oh boy!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
:clap:clap
Thats great! then you can create you actual club team with the real life player names and see if your real friends make the cut to senior level!!! oh boy oh boy!

Hopefully yes I have my own team too in my backyard , guess what I am captain for them ;)

This feature I too have asked after DBC17 got released , I deliberately wanted this I tried in DBC17 by creating 11 players from my local team and imported as club team . But to my bad all got replaced and generated with system players.

I can try this out in Ashes now:clap

Users who are viewing this thread