My County Playfaces

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
As some of you may know, I started (then abandoned, sorry) creating playfaces for the 2019 County sides, it went well. But a lack of great head models (and my discovery of other games) cut it short.

I've booted up C19 again today for the first time in months, and @wasteyouryouth has produced some great work with the 2020 sides. But we miss the playfaces I created.

Long story short, my Steam and C19 demo are a mess and i'm not upgrading from a laptop until November. So I am once again asking for your academy usage by adding my playfaces to Waste's fantastic creations (if waste has made a better one already, please use that, I just want the best faces for everyone).

I've linked a zip folder of everything I have done and all they need are importing and sharing on the PC academy.

Merci beaucoup

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks Dutch, I may be back come November once I get a PC built, hopefully by then I can get these up with Waste's models (and the hundreds of great playfaces he's already made) and we get the best County sides we can

D

Dutch

Thanks Dutch, I may be back come November once I get a PC built, hopefully by then I can get these up with Waste's models (and the hundreds of great playfaces he's already made) and we get the best County sides we can
Hoepfully we wi;ll see you back soon. Always appreciated your massive effort!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I appreciate that. There's a few Lancs faces I know need doing at least. But I would like to go back and finish what I started

Users who are viewing this thread